The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, i can't believe it myself, but its true!

And im studying nursing at uni

:P

Cool :-)

Congrats. sen. !! ZOMG .... I have very dear, long time friends who are nurses ..... heheheeh ... (now I get your HILARIOUS Mika vids. even more !!!)

Haha, wtf?

I raced back to my hotel to get room service, which had shut, but the nice young manager in the restaurant that I took some franchisees out to last night recognised me and made the chef do something uo for me- he even remembered what drink I was ordering last night- very impressed!

Oooh! That's fantastic :-)

Alpacas, vicunas and guanacos are all members of the camel family, native to South America. As are llamas.

Right. Well you learn something new every day. Do either of these three live in Costa Rica? :biggrin2:

Sweet dreams are made of this

8ef91f59.jpg

and who am I to disagree?

No one, no one at all. That is correct. Stop trying to disagree.

OMG it says Danielle

Yes, yes it does, I got it signed to you, do you love me? I've been meaning to whine at your for having the same name as my RL friend. Very, very confusing when you update your myspace.

*makes you lay down on the therapy couch*

Do you own it to cover up your unhealthy obsession with vicunas or was the obsession a natural progression?

:lmfao:

Pants too tight - can't breathe - shouldn't have put on 3 pairs of custom made boxers...

I didn't say it was a masterpiece... It's gory and gross, and that's why I like it...

That's true. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed watching it, but then despised it at the end, because the whole time I was thinking "so awesome, this is a true story! love it!" and then they all died and it's like ... okaay, so they made the entire thing up...

Yeah, I don't have the first time they kissed, but I have the second time... in a debate... on tape...

:das:

Well I must be off chicky babes... I have to post a Mika mail parcel, and find a pressie for a 10 year old girl... I got an invite to one of my students' birthday party!

That is really kind of strange. I imagine it would be .. pretty weird to have your teacher at your birthday party. You must be some pretty awesome teacher!

05.gif

You guys are strange.

Not normal like me, who stayed up to the wee hours of last night making a range of Mika-emoticons for msn :fisch:

WOAH !!! Did you ???!!! ..... Do we even have each others MSN ???!!!

Yes! :biggrin2: and No! :tears: I've just made some more, and now I think I'm all smilie'd out :lmfao: I may upload them on photobucket, but I am too lazy to use PB smilies like that on MFC :naughty:

Edit: Well I just went to look on your profile and you don't have your msn on there :naughty: So if your still online (which mfc says you're not), or when your online, whatever :bleh: ... mine is fizzing.whizzbee :bleh:

Ohh Cool smileys OD!!

And :roftl: I hope there's a clause that says "NO MAN BOOBS" :lmfao:

I'm off to bed.. Yes I do sleep.. If a lovely person named Neeve comes past, please behave and don't dribble and scare her off.. :drool:

Well, at least be discreet about your drooling :naughty::wink2:

Goonie Dightey *waves* :huglove:

Ohh Cool smileys OD!!

And I hope there's a clause that says "NO MAN BOOBS"

I'm off to bed.. Yes I do sleep.. If a lovely person named Neeve comes past, please behave and don't dribble and scare her off..

Goonie Dightey *waves* :huglove:

Rightio Kelz ...I've 'seen' Neeve before ... tho' never actually 'met' ... hehee ... so any :drool: will be well within legal Australian limits ...no wuzzas !!! :shocked::roftl::naughty:

Well you learn something new every day. Do either of these three live in Costa Rica? :biggrin2:

Both of these three don't live in Costa Rica. Costa Rica = tropical rain forest, not much call for camels there :wink2:

Kelzy - I don't have an obsession with camels, just a healthy interest:naughty:

(I am on the other hand obsessed with leopards, tigers, snow leopards, wolves, racehorses, red pandas, meerkats, quolls, lemurs, snakes, markhor, dormice, harvest mice, more snakes, bees, lynx, red squirrels, zebra, oryx, pica, capybara, jaguars, ocelots, clouded leopards, wombats

and snakes

and drop bears

Greetinks, friends from another hemisphere!

Welcome to my life everyday. :thumb_yello:

I refuse to get rid of that cat. I love her too much.

The weird thing is, I'm not allergic to her cat when I pet her, which makes me think I'm allergic to something that was in the sweater, i.e Nylon, which would suck.

Wow! I just realized that I haven't posted in Part Thirteen... :boxed:

I guess the the AMF has been getting most of my attention. :shocked:

:naughty:

Slackerrghhh *slap*

Well I must be off chicky babes... I have to post a Mika mail parcel, and find a pressie for a 10 year old girl... I got an invite to one of my students' birthday party!

Sees you later!

That is soooo incredibly sweet. And a bit weird, but sweet all the same. You must be a great teacher.

b9b805427122958f295a594a22baf67a.jpg

Now, why am I remembering grade 8 all of a sudden??

Yes, yes it does, I got it signed to you, do you love me? I've been meaning to whine at your for having the same name as my RL friend. Very, very confusing when you update your myspace.

*fangurl smiley* Of course I love you...

And--so sorry, shall I change my name ethpecially for you? :-P

Yes! :biggrin2: and No! :tears: I've just made some more, and now I think I'm all smilie'd out :lmfao: I may upload them on photobucket, but I am too lazy to use PB smilies like that on MFC :naughty:

Edit: Well I just went to look on your profile and you don't have your msn on there :naughty: So if your still online (which mfc says you're not), or when your online, whatever :bleh: ... mine is.....

You might want to edit out your email address...what with it maybe showing up on Google and all that...

I'm not sure if this is how you link to a PB album, but: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll134/oakie_doke/Smilies/

(Those ones won't work on msn, though, the msn ones are little animations)

Credit to Petra for genius idea, and making the doh one :wub2:doh2.jpg (still the best :-) )

Me likey! *adds*

Oh yeah! I forgot, I found this when I was looking for funny faces yesterday:

mikasad.jpg

(Another contender in the war???)

Okay, I'm going now - nighty-night .... no one :original:

Mika: Holy crap...he must be at least a C-cup...Gawd, I hope that never happens to me! *crosses arms over nipples protectively*

I travelled the world and the seven seas

5.jpg

Everybody's looking for :chkn:

Wonder why he looks so pained...could be cause he just got a whiff of his armpit...*smth*

You just did it again.

Oh, the highlights of Walgett.. A 10 year olds birthday party *zhhz*

Don't eat too much fairy bread.

Have fun!

Oooops! I did it again! :naughty:

And I'll try to resist the fairy bread...

Actually, the principal talked to me about not talking about specific students... you know these small towns, news spreads quickly...

:blinks: I think you must me mistaken for someone else... just like how Peej was mistaken for Nico. :bleh:

Hehe!!! Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

05.gif

That's true. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed watching it, but then despised it at the end, because the whole time I was thinking "so awesome, this is a true story! love it!" and then they all died and it's like ... okaay, so they made the entire thing up...

That is really kind of strange. I imagine it would be .. pretty weird to have your teacher at your birthday party. You must be some pretty awesome teacher!

Apparently I am! :biggrin2:

That bit at the end did suck, I will admit that...

Oh yeah! I forgot, I found this when I was looking for funny faces yesterday:

mikasad.jpg

(Another contender in the war???)

Okay, I'm going now - nighty-night .... no one :original:

OG... so he likes man boobs as well!

That is soooo incredibly sweet. And a bit weird, but sweet all the same. You must be a great teacher.

I was really quite touched... she's making sure I have a good social life, is all!

If I wasn't doing that, I couldn't go too far anyway... my car is leaking oil and the fuel pressure regulator is crap...

:shocked:

*throws The Olsen twins at Mzeee*

:blinks: I think you must me mistaken for someone else... just like how Peej was mistaken for Nico. :bleh:

*coughs* that deffinitely wasnt me:blush-anim-cl::fisch:

Hello schnookums!!!!!!!:wub2:

Hello Danershka!!!

Ick.. *pats you*

*huggles with all her might*

WOAH !!! Did you ???!!! :biggrin2: ..... Do we even have each others MSN ???!!!

:bleh:

I responded to you a cpuple pages back *le cough*

And I hope there's a clause that says "NO MAN BOOBS"
OG... so he likes man boobs as well!
Mika: Holy crap...he must be at least a C-cup...Gawd, I hope that never happens to me! *crosses arms over nipples protectively*

lmfao1.jpg!

I'm off to bed.. Yes I do sleep.. If a lovely person named Neeve comes past, please behave and don't dribble and scare her off..

Well, at least be discreet about your drooling

:drool: I don't see her?

Both of these three don't live in Costa Rica. Costa Rica = tropical rain forest, not much call for camels there

Kelzy - I don't have an obsession with camels, just a healthy interest

(I am on the other hand obsessed with leopards, tigers, snow leopards, wolves, racehorses, red pandas, meerkats, quolls, lemurs, snakes, markhor, dormice, harvest mice, more snakes, bees, lynx, red squirrels, zebra, oryx, pica, capybara, jaguars, ocelots, clouded leopards, wombats

and snakes

and drop bears

Awww, dammit. shock3.jpg But what's a pica?

*fangurl smiley* Of course I love you...

And--so sorry, shall I change my name ethpecially for you? :-P

:cheerful_h4h:

And, yes, I think you better. No, actually, you name isn't capitalised, so it';s already different. But I'm slow and it takes too long to realise that.

You might want to edit out your email address...what with it maybe showing up on Google and all that...

thought1.jpg Yeah I guess, isn't it something like some kind of bott-y things can search emails and add them to spam-lists? I don't know, but if you google my email (as I obviously have done), it comes up in a bunch of myspace comments anyway :P Suprisingly emily's too, actually, even though you can't see her comments on her page... I guess it's in the code somewhere or something weird that I don't understand.

Wonder why he looks so pained...could be cause he just got a whiff of his armpit...*smth*

lmfao1.jpg!

*throws gary coleman at kelz*

*puts hands on hips*

Have you not read the smallprint?

*points*

There will be no throwing of Gary Coleman in the Australian Thread.

3 hours in the cat pee corner for you. :sneaky2:

:naughty: Shhhh.

lmfao1.jpg!

I don't see her?

Awww, dammit. shock3.jpg But what's a pica?

And, yes, I think you better. No, actually, you name isn't capitalised, so it';s already different. But I'm slow and it takes too long to realise that.

thought1.jpg Yeah I guess, isn't it something like some kind of bott-y things can search emails and add them to spam-lists? I don't know, but if you google my email (as I obviously have done), it comes up in a bunch of myspace comments anyway Suprisingly emily's too, actually, even though you can't see her comments on her page... I guess it's in the code somewhere or something weird that I don't understand.

lmfao1.jpg!

Those smileys are incredibly cute but on the verge of becoming incredibly annoying. :roftl:

*puts hands on hips*

Have you not read the smallprint?

*points*

There will be no throwing of Gary Coleman in the Australian Thread.

3 hours in the cat pee corner for you. :sneaky2:

Shhhh.

Raisin! :roftl: Your appearances are so random.

:blush-anim-cl: *wonders whats with the alpaca stuff*

:blush-anim-cl: Some kind of Mike reference? He is in some way represented by alpacas? :blink:

There is one just up the road from my dad too :cheerful_h4h:, where his alpacas are from, and also where we need to walk them to on their leads every year to be shorn :naughty: (funniest thing ever, btw) :bleh:

mika being repesented by alpacas :naughty:

Hello, hello hello!!!

Hopefully my absenses from here will not be as long as they have been this week- I am still trying to recover from my week away from home, and unfortunately my recovering isn't just because of the amount of alcohol I drank (well, not entirely anyway!!:naughty:)

Anything exciting happening? I am taking my mum out for dinner tonight, to say thank you for looking after my rotten children all week!

HK!!!!!!!!!!!!! look what I found that I'd never seen before!http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1452279&postcount=1501 How sweet :wub2::wub2::flowers2:

You are welcome hunny bunny !! I wondered if you'd seen it !! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: