So, I'm finally back from Lisbon...

The gig was awesome, I'm totally MUSEfied! :wub2:

I'm also sick (while we were queuing it was freezing, rained, etc....I had a sore throat on saturday, but sunday even BEFORE the gig my voice was almost gone :no:), so I'll try to come back later to post a few pics (not very good, I'm afraid) and a couple of videos, and write a proper report!

Black-Cinderella, your pics are great!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm finally back from Lisbon...

The gig was awesome, I'm totally MUSEfied! :wub2:

I'm also sick (while we were queuing it was freezing, rained, etc....I had a sore throat on saturday, but sunday even BEFORE the gig my voice was almost gone :no:), so I'll try to come back later to post a few pics (not very good, I'm afraid) and a couple of videos, and write a proper report!

Black-Cinderella, your pics are great!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you !!!

i'm so afraid.

I was suppposed to go to the second date of Muse at le stade de france, there's no more good places anymore, (the Sell started 10 minutes go... :mf_rosetinted:)

So I'm very not going to see them.

(At least I go to Green day at Le parc des Princes)

I'm so angry !!!

I wanted to go there really...

No way I'm gonna have some tickets on Ebay maybe...

Oh I hate this ****ing internet of my school !!! (It didin't work during the first min of the sell...)

I'm glad you found my pics were great.

I looked at the HAARP yesterday, and when I was explaining to my grand-pa where I was, i just though "How did you do to do pics like this when you were in this organized anarchy ?"...

Now I stop talking (I'm talkative, and when I talk about Muse it's like dangerous to have me besides you... :blush-anim-cl:

Also, my english become so bad when i'm exited like I'm right now...)

Edit: The sale started 20 minutes ago, there no more places nowhere !!!

Edited by Black-Cinderella

Thank you !!!

i'm so afraid.

I was suppposed to go to the second date of Muse at le stade de france, there's no more good places anymore, (the Sell started 10 minutes go... :mf_rosetinted:)

So I'm very not going to see them.

(At least I go to Green day at Le parc des Princes)

I'm so angry !!!

I wanted to go there really...

No way I'm gonna have some tickets on Ebay maybe...

Oh I hate this ****ing internet of my school !!! (It didin't work during the first min of the sell...)

I'm glad you found my pics were great.

I looked at the HAARP yesterday, and when I was explaining to my grand-pa where I was, i just though "How did you do to do pics like this when you were in this organized anarchy ?"...

Now I stop talking (I'm talkative, and when I talk about Muse it's like dangerous to have me besides you... :blush-anim-cl:

Also, my english become so bad when i'm exited like I'm right now...)

Edit: The sale started 20 minutes ago, there no more places nowhere !!!

I am so sad for you that you couldn't get tickets! I was thinking about you when they announced the 2nd date. Who knows, will they announce another one. Go for the less good places then, if the brilliant ones are sold out. Or maybe you can come to the Netherlands, I think there are still some tickets available :wink2:.

Mary, I am glad you liked the gig so much, get well soon!

I am so sad for you that you couldn't get tickets! I was thinking about you when they announced the 2nd date. Who knows, will they announce another one. Go for the less good places then, if the brilliant ones are sold out. Or maybe you can come to the Netherlands, I think there are still some tickets available :wink2:.

Mary, I am glad you liked the gig so much, get well soon!

Thank you for thiniking of me :aah:

I've talking during hours of this concert, I've finally found someone who could accompagn me.

So I'm gonna see them at le Stade de France, on the 12 June.

I still can't believe that.

I bid and bid and bid for having good places.

(But now, I've my tickets !!!!)

Today is a good day.

And I'm Feeeelllllliinnggg Goood... (Matt do it better than me :aah:)

:groupwave:

:woot_jump:

:boing:

:dance_man:

Thank you for thiniking of me :aah:

I've talking during hours of this concert, I've finally found someone who could accompagn me.

So I'm gonna see them at le Stade de France, on the 12 June.

I still can't believe that.

I bid and bid and bid for having good places.

(But now, I've my tickets !!!!)

Today is a good day.

And I'm Feeeelllllliinnggg Goood... (Matt do it better than me :aah:)

:groupwave:

:woot_jump:

:dance_man:

Congratulations! That is brilliant news :thumb_yello:.

You are going to see them on the 12th of june, I am going to see them the 19th, so you can tell me if they are still as amazingly good as they were last time :biggrin2:.

Congratulations! That is brilliant news :thumb_yello:.

You are going to see them on the 12th of june, I am going to see them the 19th, so you can tell me if they are still as amazingly good as they were last time :biggrin2:.

I'm sure they will be amazing.

(But i'llbe obliged to be less enthusiasmic as the last time, I've got my exams like 4-5 days after that :mf_rosetinted:)

In my school, people just want to kill me, because I keep repeating thta I'm going to see them.

D-Day -183.

So it must be D.D -190 for you ^^

I boing (yes now it's a verb) for you.

I haven't seen this thread !

I very like them. I'm not a huge fan, but I love some of their songs very much like uprising, feeling good, starlight.

I go at the Stade de France on the 11th of June ! So happy, I'm in the gold area because I work that day and I couldn't queue all day. And honestly, I do that for Mika, and it's enough !

I'm going with my boyfriend who is soooo happy ! :biggrin2: The last time we went to a gig together it was 2 years ago in Nantes for Mika ! :naughty:

I'm Sooooo Jalooouuus of anyone who's going to see them in stadium.

If anyone is interested, I posted my photos of the show,

Here :

(The best ones are here)

But there a lot of picture Here : (LongLive FB^^)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172305&id=1459141934&l=5a3728c4cb

(they are after all our strange things we did ^^)

Don't Forget to Musify this world !!! :aah:

Those photos are just super! Thank you for sharing. Those remind me of the gig back in October. It's been such a long time already!

I've been becoming even a bigger Muse fan ever since the gig. I even replaced all the music files in The Sims 2 with Muse. Now I can listen to Muse every time I play. :naughty:

Hi everyone, I'm back!

I still couldn't upload my videos from the gig to youtube... :sneaky2: It always fails, I have no idea why. I'll try again later.

I'm also choosing some pics to put here, I just have to resize them, they're too big! :aah:

Oh, and I have awesome news! Muse are coming back to Portugal in May!!! Headliners for Rock In Rio Festival. :boing:

I don't know if I can go, cause it's on a Thursday, and in Lisbon (300 km away from where I live) but I'll try! :wub2:

Best pics I took (nothing special, I know... :blush-anim-cl:)

Muse_1.jpg

Muse_2.jpg

Muse_3.jpg

Muse_4.jpg

Muse_5.jpg

Muse_6.jpg

Muse_7.jpg

Muse_8.jpg

Muse_9.jpg

I was a bit far from the stage (although I queued for a few hours). I thought it would be better to stay away from all the pushing and "moshing", cause I was feeling a bit sick.

It ended up being not such a smart choice, cause I'm not very tall and the guys in front of me were like 1.90m! :aah:

But the gig was awesome and I had a great time!

Edited by Mary

I was a bit far from the stage (although I queued for a few hours). I thought it would be better to stay away from all the pushing and "moshing", cause I was feeling a bit sick.

It ended up being not such a smart choice, cause I'm not very tall and the guys in front of me were like 1.90m! :aah:

But the gig was awesome and I had a great time!

I'm soooo jalous you had balloons during the show, not us :(

I have a question, everybody why when you are supposed to enjoy a concert which as amazing as paradise, there's a huge man of 5 meters who obliges you to see nothing at all and who ruins all your photos ?

This must be forbbiden !

I have one man like this at every single concert I do (almost every week :biggrin2:)

Thank you riikk !

French Deb, je te verrais la bas ^^

I'm going to the show at Le Stade De France, for the 2d date (2d are always better) And i'm gonna wait during all the night (I will arive and hear the show of the 1st date, horribly attractive ^^) with the man i met (he is so aaahhh :wub2:) and his sister is amazing, It's gonna be the most beautiful 24h of my life.

The show made me be a real groupie. I hate this, but I love this. I'm more a fan of Muse than a fan of Mika, and It's annoying to post here evrysingle crazything i make about them. (But the Muse's forum seems to be annoying, with a lot of people too much like me, and I love this place so much)

Everytime I come here on the MFC, I oblige myself to shut up. :mf_rosetinted:

No need to shut up, Black Cinderella, we all love Muse here. Once you love them, you really love them, is my opinion. Tho my love for their music is still growing. There is no voice like Matthews, let's face it.

I love Mika and his world dearly, but Muse is like not from this earth.

I am still in love with the intro of Uprising, it makes me want to become a (music) video maker.

French Deb: how nice that you are going with your b/f to the gig, I went with mine to the Muse gig (and will go with him again in June). He doesn't wanna come to Mika gigs with me, there are too many Mika crazy people around there, he thinks. He is probably right :roftl:.

Je te souhaite beaucoup de plaisir chez Muse!

Mary, your pictures are awesome! They bring back good memories!

We had balloons too, Chris got stuck between a balloon and some equipment, he broke the balloon and got all of the confetti over his head :naughty:.

Please can you all give me advice: since September I am in this part time arts education (studying singing, dancing, acting, writing and mime). In February we have our first performance and I have to choose a lyrical song for that. I am thinking about Muses "falling down". But my singing skills aren't that developed yet. Shall I take the challenge? It will be really difficult but fun at the same time.

Monie you must do starlight!! :shocked::thumb_yello:

That might be a better choice, yes, considering my vocal qualities :roftl:.

But it has to be lyrical. Falling down is more lyrical. But I will keep Starlight in consideration, thank you Freddie, for the advice!:wub2:

I'm soooo jalous you had balloons during the show, not us :(

I have a question, everybody why when you are supposed to enjoy a concert which as amazing as paradise, there's a huge man of 5 meters who obliges you to see nothing at all and who ruins all your photos ?

This must be forbbiden !

I have one man like this at every single concert I do (almost every week :biggrin2:)

Thank you riikk !

French Deb, je te verrais la bas ^^

I'm going to the show at Le Stade De France, for the 2d date (2d are always better) And i'm gonna wait during all the night (I will arive and hear the show of the 1st date, horribly attractive ^^) with the man i met (he is so aaahhh :wub2:) and his sister is amazing, It's gonna be the most beautiful 24h of my life.

The show made me be a real groupie. I hate this, but I love this. I'm more a fan of Muse than a fan of Mika, and It's annoying to post here evrysingle crazything i make about them. (But the Muse's forum seems to be annoying, with a lot of people too much like me, and I love this place so much)

I ALWAYS have someone tall in front of me! That's why sometimes I prefer to queue for a few more hours and be in the front row. :naughty:

Hey, no need to shut up! I admit, I'm not a HUGE fan of Muse, but let's face it, they're great musicians and Matt has a fabulous voice! Besides, they're probably one of the best live acts nowadays! :thumb_yello:

Mary, your pictures are awesome! They bring back good memories!

We had balloons too, Chris got stuck between a balloon and some equipment, he broke the balloon and got all of the confetti over his head :naughty:.

Please can you all give me advice: since September I am in this part time arts education (studying singing, dancing, acting, writing and mime). In February we have our first performance and I have to choose a lyrical song for that. I am thinking about Muses "falling down". But my singing skills aren't that developed yet. Shall I take the challenge? It will be really difficult but fun at the same time.

Thanks! :wink2:

What about Invincible? :biggrin2: (ok, I confess...it's one of my faves! :naughty:)

We had balloons too! They looked so cool, almost made me jealous of those people who were down there to have fun with them. (I had a seat.)

No need to shut up! I love Muse and I like to read other people's opinions about them. Muse is just much more than a band. They make music that is more than music. Every time I listen to them, it feels like there's nothing bad in this world, there's just that music. I can't really describe it, so I'll stop trying. :teehee:

I changed all the music in The Sims to Muse, so now I get to listen to Muse every time I play. :fangurl:

We had balloons too! They looked so cool, almost made me jealous of those people who were down there to have fun with them. (I had a seat.)

No need to shut up! I love Muse and I like to read other people's opinions about them. Muse is just much more than a band. They make music that is more than music. Every time I listen to them, it feels like there's nothing bad in this world, there's just that music. I can't really describe it, so I'll stop trying. :teehee:

I changed all the music in The Sims to Muse, so now I get to listen to Muse every time I play. :fangurl:

Good idea!

And Mary, thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Muse crazy footage/backstage vids fanmix

:chkn::aah::teehee:

They have a really strange humour (But I love it).

I know it was a long time ago but this version of Feeling Goood is so... Good.

(Don't forget, Never say to Matthew Bellamy that He does not have the right to say **** and everything like this ^^)

:roftl:

People I need you.

If you know the Song Butterflies and Hurricanes

What is the signifacation of the lyrics ?

What does it mean for you ?

(Everybody has is own view of it so it. It's interesting for me to see if there's different things than what I thought)

I work about it in my english lessons. (last year it was Time is Running Out ^^)

Thank you !!!

People I need you.

If you know the Song Butterflies and Hurricanes

What is the signifacation of the lyrics ?

What does it mean for you ?

(Everybody has is own view of it so it. It's interesting for me to see if there's different things than what I thought)

I work about it in my english lessons. (last year it was Time is Running Out ^^)

Thank you !!!

For me it is the 3rd time I've been listening to this song .:teehee:

I thought it was about a war when I 1st listened to it

I found a little information about the song from Matt's point of view

http://www.musewiki.org/Butterflies_&_Hurricanes_(song)

For me it is the 3rd time I've been listening to this song .:teehee:

I thought it was about a war when I 1st listened to it

I found a little information about the song from Matt's point of view

http://www.musewiki.org/Butterflies_&_Hurricanes_(song)

Thank you !!!

(I havn't shearched on Musewike but on google, How stupid I am :mf_rosetinted:)

Just discovered this thread! I just love muse, in fact it seems like I mainly listen to Muse & Mika lately.

Will see them live this summer again.

Me too :original:.

I'm obsessed with New Born at the moment :naughty: I learned the piano part yesterday. So beautiful :wub2:

Wow, that must not have been easy. Will try it too, some day!