Fortunately my place is standing (I don't think I could ever see a gig like this one in a seated place! :teehee::aah:)

As for the stuff you can take, it's funny how it changes according to the country! Here they usually don't allow food and drinks, unless it's a festival.

The last gig I saw in the venue Muse are playing, they let me in with food (but the security lady said something like "oooh I shouldn't but..." :naughty:), but they took off the cap of the bottle of water I had.

Cameras are usually allowed, thank god (even though in the tickets it says it's forbidden! eheh)!!

But I guess it depends on the band too, not only the venue rules. :wink2:

@Black Cinderella:

Have fun at the gig! :biggrin2:

Thanks !

In France, cameras are never allowed, but finaly everybody has one. :aah:

It's totally idiot because they are not allowed, but they can't take it, so if you say you are alone and you can't let it somewhere you enter with your camera.

(I did it once)

But now that I've my beautiful reflex (2 summers of works for it --') I want to take beatiful photos.

I went to see Peter Doherty with a little camera and my pictures were all horrible.

Muse is my favourite band I don't want it to happen.

I've waited 4 years for this show !

It's in 3 days.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks !

In France, cameras are never allowed, but finaly everybody has one. :aah:

It's totally idiot because they are not allowed, but they can't take it, so if you say you are alone and you can't let it somewhere you enter with your camera.

(I did it once)

But now that I've my beautiful reflex (2 summers of works for it --') I want to take beatiful photos.

I went to see Peter Doherty with a little camera and my pictures were all horrible.

Muse is my favourite band I don't want it to happen.

I've waited 4 years for this show !

It's in 3 days.

Well, I once took a camera (hidden in my bag) to a Smashing Pumpkings gig, and after I took the first pic, the security guard came to me, totally MAD, cause it was forbidden... But that was like 8 years ago, and that was the only time I had such problems, I guess the band didn't want people to take pics (so I've heard).

Since then, I saw many gigs, and took a camera to a lot of them. I must have an angel face, cause even when they check the bags, they always let me in without checking mine! :roftl: (except for festivals, there they almost ask people to take the shoes off! :boxed:)

I bought my camera last year, it's this one:

http://uk.shopping.com/xPO-Sony-Sony-DSC-W-115-schwarz

Easy to carry, and not that bad for gigs (unless you stay really far from the stage). It's also cool to film videos at gigs, the sound quality is pretty good, so... exactly what I need! :naughty:

Sometimes they don't let big cameras in, and sometimes they even let in people with huge cameras, tripods, etc. :aah: Oh well...

I'm sure you'll have a great time! Specially Muse being your fave band, it's such a fantastic feeling, isn't it? The excitement before the gig almost makes us want to scream! :aah:

Oh, I love Muse, really. But it's different of Mika.

I would like go to one of their concert, but I can't... My parents never give me the autorisation!

I love Uprising, Resistance, and all the new album. The future album will be apparently based on asian music.

Exogenesis is one of the better song of Resistance !

I love it so !

^^

It's been 3 days since I went to the Muse's show.

I'm still like this :blink::shocked::boxed:

It just was the most wonderful things I've done in my all life.

I got up at 3.40 am, I took the train and the metro with my best friend and one of her friend.

It was like 6.30 am when we arrived there. We were sure to be the only one, but there was like 10 persons. It was still the night!

Some people had seen the show of satuday (Indochine :wub2:) and just remade the queue after !

We waited under the rain all the morning and the sun came about 3 pm.

We had a lot of food, but nobody couldn't eat.

We talked with a lot of people, it was fun.

But the time was running out (:aah:) and the last 30 minutes before the show I had the feeling the more strange during my all life, we were all there, ready to start to run. I felt lke vomiting, flying, being alive.

And I ran, faster than I did in my all life.

I succeded to keep my reflex camera with me. :biggrin2:

I just got the 2 row in front of Matthew Bellamy (:wub2:)

I met there a girl who was fan of Muse and Decayddance band, just like me. (Except Mika ^^).

And she had a beautiful big brother. :blush-anim-cl:

I also met a girl of 42 who waited just like us since the morning !

Then Biffy Clyro came.

What wasn't so bad, but after there was Muse, so even if the Rolling Stones came I'm sure I'd think it's was bad.

An hour have passing, that was horrible. We have seen a guy checking the Matt's guitars. (I got the picture of him with the black Manson ^^)

And then the place became dark. I couldn't move there was so many people. I was just choked. The beatiful Big Bro cried. (6 times during the all concert :teehee:)

I was so high I forgot doing photos. :mf_rosetinted:during like 15 seconds.

I felt really alive, for the first time of my life.

That was so incridible !

and they played Feeling Good. (I was about to kill someone if they hadn't do this song ^^)

Here is the Setlist.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2009/halle-tony-garnier-lyon-france-7bd72a68.html

And if you are going to see them during the Resistance Tour, Here are the song they will probably play. But We are never sure with them.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2009/halle-tony-garnier-lyon-france-7bd72a68.html

I hope to post some good pics soon. But I'm not sure I have some...

I need to fight to see them in the french stadium date.

12 June !!!

(I have my diploma just after, but I prefer going to their show than having this diploma. :mf_rosetinted: My mum doesn't think like me)

Sorry for this long post.

Soooo tempting *sigh* Still thinking about it...

Keep thinking girl, keep thinking :biggrin2:.

Lucky you!! :thumb_yello:

The gig here is next Sunday, and I'm really looking forward to it, specially after your reports! :biggrin2:

So lucky you first then :naughty:. Have fun, I am sure you will!

Black Cinderella, I am glad you had such a good time! What did you think of the intro, it was amazing, wasn't it. Beauti beauti beautiful!!!

Black Cinderella, I am glad you had such a good time! What did you think of the intro, it was amazing, wasn't it. Beauti beauti beautiful!!!

Yeah ! It's just wonderful !!!

A man behind me said, "It took a long time for them to climb that stairs".

If I wasn't so exited I'd have laugh.

But I was too :shocked:....

That was just the best day in my whole life.

Hey people I now some of you are going to the European Stadium Tour.

(I'm not sure I will :crybaby:)

So if you want to be sure to have your tickets

Here are the Pre-Sale. (only today !!!)

http://muse.mu/news/article/553/european-stadium-shows-pre-sale-info/

I'm sure that tommorow there will be places during only one hour.

:mf_rosetinted:

ehc3rk.jpg

:wub2:

(I'm just so proud of this pic :teehee:)

Muse is coming to Singapore in Feb next year!! (LOVE THEM) I really want to go but not sure I shld though.. because the tix are pretty expensive + I got tests + The Killers are coming around the same time lol.

But they are so worth it! They are one of the best live bands!

Hey people I now some of you are going to the European Stadium Tour.

(I'm not sure I will :crybaby:)

So if you want to be sure to have your tickets

Here are the Pre-Sale. (only today !!!)

http://muse.mu/news/article/553/european-stadium-shows-pre-sale-info/

I'm sure that tommorow there will be places during only one hour.

:mf_rosetinted:

ehc3rk.jpg

:wub2:

(I'm just so proud of this pic :teehee:)

Yes, I got tickets! Muse, here I come (again) :biggrin2:.

You should go too!

Beautiful picture, did you make it yourself?

Yes, I got tickets! Muse, here I come (again) :biggrin2:.

You should go too!

Beautiful picture, did you make it yourself?

I did, in a kind of battle with a big and tall man for having his place :aah:

If I remember well, It was just after the second song Resistance ^^

I said to one girl I met during the journey : "This guy is a masterpiece ! :mf_lustslow:"

I "only" have 1600 photos of the show :mf_rosetinted:.

I will cry, there no more tickets for "la pelouse d'or" (the place directly in front if the scene), for the French Date...

So, I'm not sure I will go, and not sure I'll have good view of the show -_-'

But this is the only one time I'll can see them in a stadium, no ?

Like at Wembley.

(There's two dates there, but it's too far :mf_rosetinted:)

I did, in a kind of battle with a big and tall man for having his place :aah:

If I remember well, It was just after the second song Resistance ^^

I said to one girl I met during the journey : "This guy is a masterpiece ! :mf_lustslow:"

I "only" have 1600 photos of the show :mf_rosetinted:.

I will cry, there no more tickets for "la pelouse d'or" (the place directly in front if the scene), for the French Date...

So, I'm not sure I will go, and not sure I'll have good view of the show -_-'

But this is the only one time I'll can see them in a stadium, no ?

Like at Wembley.

(There's two dates there, but it's too far :mf_rosetinted:)

Please put a link to a place where we can see your pictures, I'd love to see them! Have you seen my youtube vids of Rotterdam? They are to be found at youtube.com/DSMonie

You don't have to be in la pelouse d'or to enjoy the show. I wasn't front row either and I loved the show. But in June I will queue from an early start.

Yes, isn't Matthew amazing. I think he is the best singer in the world (sorry Mika). That voice! But the whole band is amazing. So glad I can go see them again, tho it will take a while. I am glad that in the Netherlands the gig isn't in a real stadium, I am not a stadium kind of girl, but in a big park.

Please put a link to a place where we can see your pictures, I'd love to see them! Have you seen my youtube vids of Rotterdam? They are to be found at youtube.com/DSMonie

You don't have to be in la pelouse d'or to enjoy the show. I wasn't front row either and I loved the show. But in June I will queue from an early start.

Yes, isn't Matthew amazing. I think he is the best singer in the world (sorry Mika). That voice! But the whole band is amazing. So glad I can go see them again, tho it will take a while. I am glad that in the Netherlands the gig isn't in a real stadium, I am not a stadium kind of girl, but in a big park.

I just watched your vids !!!

That was a bad idea... Now i'm back at the concert...

My mind is leaving my body everytime I think about this show.

I still can't be concentrated, but it wad 4 days ago now :mf_rosetinted:.

I'll post the link of my photos when they'll be ready to be post somewhere on internet.

(It took me 3 hours to watch all of them yersterday and to choose good ones, But I still have 182 pics, I need less^^)

I'm Sooooo Jalooouuus of anyone who's going to see them in stadium.

If anyone is interested, I posted my photos of the show,

Here :

(The best ones are here)

But there a lot of picture Here : (LongLive FB^^)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172305&id=1459141934&l=5a3728c4cb

(they are after all our strange things we did ^^)

Don't Forget to Musify this world !!! :aah:

I'm Sooooo Jalooouuus of anyone who's going to see them in stadium.

If anyone is interested, I posted my photos of the show,

Here :

(The best ones are here)

But there a lot of picture Here : (LongLive FB^^)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=172305&id=1459141934&l=5a3728c4cb

(they are after all our strange things we did ^^)

Don't Forget to Musify this world !!! :aah:

Thank you so much for posting this! I will look at them in a second. I too am looking forward to seeing them again next June. You didn't buy tickets for Paris at all? I don't know about the rest of the world but at the moment my world is quite Musified already :teehee:. Every time I listen to one of their albums I think: this song is great, this one is amazing too etc. :bleh:. It's a virus!

Edit: beautiful pictures!

Edited by Monie