• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhh, sweaty Meeks:mf_rosetinted:

I am so cold so I came in at the right moment I see!!:das:

How's life here? Haven't seen you yesterday, felt too bad. But I cannot live without all those pictures, so here I am again:bleh:

Jose, steal some more! I've to do some uploading stuff too when I'm back home. Then you can borrow some of my pictures too:naughty:

Sharing is double the fun, isn't it??:wub2::naughty:

Ahhh, sweaty Meeks:mf_rosetinted

I am so cold so I came in at the right moment I see!!:das

How's life here? Haven't seen you yesterday, felt too bad. But I cannot live without all those pictures, so here I am again:bleh:

Jose, steal some more! I've to do some uploading stuff too when I'm back home. Then you can borrow some of my pictures too:naughty:

Sharing is double the fun, isn't it??:wub2::naughty:

Anouououk!!! :wub2: So how are you?? We were a bit worried!!

Yup, it's nice to have pics for myself, but it's AWESOME to share and drool together over the pics! :drool::naughty:

:naughty: You've really like it?!

Well, I do too, but among all his pictures, in this one in particular he seems a member of a cheesy boy band :bleh:

(Just my opinion, avoca:wink2:)

oh really posing, no doubt about it.. :naughty:

but (and ya know I never use the word... :mf_rosetinted:) he does look hot there.. :wub2:

Anouououk!!! :wub2: So how are you?? We were a bit worried!!

Yup, it's nice to have pics for myself, but it's AWESOME to share and drool together over the pics! :drool::naughty:

Awww thanks...You don't have to worry about me. I'm back where I belong right now.

Haven't catched up the missed pages yet, too lazy to do that. If any new nice pics were posted I'll see them soon enough I guess:thumb_yello:

I'm quite okay. They allowed me to go a few hours this afternoon and mum and I did some GREAT trollbead-shopping :mf_rosetinted: It was an expensive afternoon, but I had a wonderful time, drooling over Trollbeads instead of Mika for once:bleh:

Awww thanks...You don't have to worry about me. I'm back where I belong right now.

Haven't catched up the missed pages yet, too lazy to do that. If any new nice pics were posted I'll see them soon enough I guess:thumb_yello:

I'm quite okay. They allowed me to go a few hours this afternoon and mum and I did some GREAT trollbead-shopping :mf_rosetinted: It was an expensive afternoon, but I had a wonderful time, drooling over Trollbeads instead of Mika for once:bleh:

It's good to hear you feel better! :thumb_yello: Talk to you in the Dutch thread about it, dat is makkelijker! :naughty:

No new pics.. only this one was new for me (never saw it before). It's my favorite pic now, eventhough there is no proper scan of it YET!

PIC_0001.jpg

mika2004.jpg

That is from the Agyness party, it looks like he's got someone's lipstick on him:naughty:

Awww, that's my lipstick....and he was wearing the key of my frontdoor with him:wub2::roftl:

Got too much sun today I guess, don't blame me:cool:

Awww, that's my lipstick....and he was wearing the key of my frontdoor with him:wub2::roftl:

Got too much sun today I guess, don't blame me:cool:

Your lipstick.. :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2: Don't try to make me jealous now girl!