Photography!

aww, i'll tell him you thought so...

lol, okay well i think it'd be kinda weird sayin "hey dad, iadoremika think's your pics are stunning!" :naughty: maybe i'll just keep that compliment to myself..:bleh:

Hahaha...that might be kind of weird. You should definately keep the compliement...because it's true. And if it ever comes up in conversation you can say "someone I know..." haha

:roftl: man that 'road ends' one made me laugh so hard!!

i do like that converse one :thumb_yello:

and i'm still tryin to figure out that banana one:boxed::naughty:

haha, yea those are my two random ones. Make a u-turn if possible and then the banana is just modern art, it's okay, very few people are brilliant enough to understand it. I am not one of those people, hence my breakfast.

modern art from the museum i had visited the day before, another one inclded a red plank perched against the wall, i thought they were doing remodeling, but then i saw a little tag by it announcing that the title of the piece was "red plank"..........:blink::boxed:

P2170831-1.jpg

I like my banana

Unfinished Breakfast

haha, yea those are my two random ones. Make a u-turn if possible and then the banana is just modern art, it's okay, very few people are brilliant enough to understand it. I am not one of those people, hence my breakfast.

modern art from the museum i had visited the day before, another one inclded a red plank perched against the wall, i thought they were doing remodeling, but then i saw a little tag by it announcing that the title of the piece was "red plank"..........:blink::boxed:

P2170831-1.jpg

I like my banana

Unfinished Breakfast

but i do LOVE the banana one, it reminds me of any warhol. didn't he use banana's sometimes in his art?

i must admit, even though i love art, and am going to study it in college, they are some things i just don't get:naughty:

but i do LOVE the banana one, it reminds me of any warhol. didn't he use banana's sometimes in his art?

i must admit, even though i love art, and am going to study it in college, they are some things i just don't get:naughty:

i agree, one other thing i encountered were random chairs, sitting on display. They looked like the ones in my kitchen. I wasn't sure what was a sear and what was art:shocked:

i agree, one other thing i encountered were random chairs, sitting on display. They looked like the ones in my kitchen. I wasn't sure what was a sear and what was art:shocked:

i guess you could always just sit on them until a guard or alarm screams at you:roftl:

the next day, in the news front page:

girl accused of using art for her own convience

i guess you could always just sit on them until a guard or alarm screams at you:roftl:

the next day, in the news front page:

girl accused of using art for her own convience

hahahahahaha! I think i will next time! i'm sure i wouldn't be the first. Some modern art is cool, in a museum near me, there is a roll of toilet paper that looks completely real that is actually carved out of stone- it's sweet (and would make an awesome bathroom prank haha). But a normal chair.....or a red plank......or a black canvas (which we fondly referred to as "tic tac toe with the lights off") is just....:blink:

my banana needs to go in the museum.

hahahahahaha! I think i will next time! i'm sure i wouldn't be the first. Some modern art is cool, in a museum near me, there is a roll of toilet paper that looks completely real that is actually carved out of stone- it's sweet (and would make an awesome bathroom prank haha). But a normal chair.....or a red plank......or a black canvas (which we fondly referred to as "tic tac toe with the lights off") is just....:blink:

my banana needs to go in the museum.

:roftl:

is that real or did you make that up?? oh god, what i would pay to see that!

lol, nothing...why would i waste my money to see a black canvas:naughty:

but when you study that kind of art, some of it really does start to make sense. i mean yea i've studied rothko and pollock and at first glance you're like 'this is crap' but once you study the method/emotion behind it, it can be rather interesting and meaningful

:roftl:

is that real or did you make that up?? oh god, what i would pay to see that!

lol, nothing...why would i waste my money to see a black canvas:naughty:

but when you study that kind of art, some of it really does start to make sense. i mean yea i've studied rothko and pollock and at first glance you're like 'this is crap' but once you study the method/emotion behind it, it can be rather interesting and meaningful

No i didn't make it up! (we just made up our own title) It just bothers me when people who have little or no talent end up in a museum for drawing a line on a canvas and calling it art when there are to many incredible artists out there.

It took me a while to understand or 'get' modern art...I understod and loved it while I was studying it,and now I look back and sometimes I'm still like 'what the ****?" haha

but that's the beauty of art...art is everything.

I think my problem is i have a hard time taking it seriously:boxed::naughty:

When I went to an art gallery in April there was some wicked cool art. But then there was a giant orange square on the wall and I was like "is this crap really suppose to be art?!?"

exactly:naughty:

exactly:naughty:

I walked up to that orange sqaure and was like "what in the hell is this supposed to be?!?" It said not to touch any of the art but I was a bad girl and went ahead and poked that orange sqaure...in part because it looked real stupid compared to some of the great sutff I saw in other areas:roftl:

I walked up to that orange sqaure and was like "what in the hell is this supposed to be?!?" It said not to touch any of the art but I was a bad girl and went ahead and poked that orange sqaure...in part because it looked real stupid compared to some of the great sutff I saw in other areas:roftl:

haha, at out museum i was walking with some friends and i i see "paper weight exibit" on the map so i was like "oooh! lets go there! haha" and they're all like....paper weights? so i run off and they followed laughing at me all the way and the paperweights turned out to be one of the coolest exhibits- much better than the chairs, tables and....blank canvases....

To amuse ourselves, we took turns explaining the deeper meaning of each *stupid* piece.

i.e.

this...black canvas....portrays the complete feeling of emptiness and longing inside and individual. it uses imagery to show those times in life where you have nowhere to turn, but much walk blindly forward, left or right. The mix of emotions shining through this piece are those of the darker, more serious side. It's dark tones represent the deepness inside and individual, where the escape is nowhere to be found.

deep, i know. but those blank canvases can really strike a tone.

haha, at out museum i was walking with some friends and i i see "paper weight exibit" on the map so i was like "oooh! lets go there! haha" and they're all like....paper weights? so i run off and they followed laughing at me all the way and the paperweights turned out to be one of the coolest exhibits- much better than the chairs, tables and....blank canvases....

To amuse ourselves, we took turns explaining the deeper meaning of each *stupid* piece.

i.e.

this...black canvas....portrays the complete feeling of emptiness and longing inside and individual. it uses imagery to show those times in life where you have nowhere to turn, but much walk blindly forward, left or right. The mix of emotions shining through this piece are those of the darker, more serious side. It's dark tones represent the deepness inside and individual, where the escape is nowhere to be found.

deep, i know. but those blank canvases can really strike a tone.

Hahaha...that's such a great explanation!!! I had many things to say about that stupid giant orange square hanging on the wall but none of them were nice...or that deep:roftl:

Hahaha...that's such a great explanation!!! I had many things to say about that stupid giant orange square hanging on the wall but none of them were nice...or that deep:roftl:

haha, we had to stay positive, i could have easily said "wow, what a pice of sh!t" and walked on lol (actually, i did say that for a lot of them)

The paperweights are still my loves, they get pretty shveet if i do say so myself. Never judge a paperweight by its...name. haha

Just to stay on topic

pretty picture.

DSC01127_2.jpg

i think i took it in my yard

haha, we had to stay positive, i could have easily said "wow, what a pice of sh!t" and walked on lol (actually, i did say that for a lot of them)

The paperweights are still my loves, they get pretty shveet if i do say so myself. Never judge a paperweight by its...name. haha

Just to stay on topic

pretty picture.

DSC01127_2.jpg

i think i took it in my yard

That's such a lovely photo. I have one to post (again) but I have to find it...

i have never posted before, but i love photography and want to share some of mine :)

i love black and white photography

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_016cab787dde936ae9f2d308ff19f820.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_2541582889b3dbcc1ebb143bc6934526.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_bdfb9fb3999016984b6f72f203f9cda7.jpg

these are from last year for my photography class, the third one is my favorite!! :cheerful_h4h:

i have never posted before, but i love photography and want to share some of mine :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_016cab787dde936ae9f2d308ff19f820.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_2541582889b3dbcc1ebb143bc6934526.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/yingyangtutu/l_bdfb9fb3999016984b6f72f203f9cda7.jpg

these are from last year for my photography class, the third one is my favorite!! :cheerful_h4h:

Great place to start newamsterdam:wink2:

I love the third photo...it's so sweet.

aww those are so wonderful!

glad to see you've joined MFC:welcomeani: