tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:Blimey, they should have been here last week! Or was it the week before? It all goes into a blur, you know.

Well it had to be on a week-end, and the pub thing was announced at short notice, harder for us to get things organised... Oh well, we'll see him soon enough :naughty:

Well it had to be on a week-end, and the pub thing was announced at short notice, harder for us to get things organised... Oh well, we'll see him soon enough :naughty:

Oh well, I hope you enjoy! I am sure you will! It's Shepherds Bush Empire? Nice venue.

Besides moiself, Niki, Queenie, Diana, and (as you know) Sarahlou :punk::mf_lustslow:

Blimey Niki, Queenie and Diana are keen, or are they in London anyway?

We´re not there yet. I wish i could make the pub thing but as Niki already said, we´re gonna see him soon enough (:fisch:)

Babs, you should come!!

*cough* Fanguhuhurlz *cough*

:glasses2:

Any problem, dear? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm really looking forward to Saturday.....got SS on repeat on the Ipod at the moment!! :punk:

Sari - Weealx is going with his 2 offspring!

Yeah, I am listening as well! Trying to get the songs, hehe...

We´re not there yet. I wish i could make the pub thing but as Niki already said, we´re gonna see him soon enough (:fisch:)

Babs, you should come!!

Exactly :thumb_yello:.

You are wasting your time, I already tried and she's being difficult :sneaky2:

I blame it on something else.. :mf_rosetinted:

Enlighten me? :blink:

I'd like to see you all but you will be too busy with SS. I am not that keen I am afraid. :cool:

I understand- This is how I feel about Sara Bareilles gigs. The one was great, but I am not such a big fan as to go again :thumb_yello:

You could always come at the end so we can get up to some mischief in Da Town :naughty:.

Zeh bum ofcourse! Tis citing. :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh yeah :das: very true. He has quite a nice little bod. And the bum of a black boy.

You are wasting your time, I already tried and she's being difficult :sneaky2:

I'd like to see you all but you will be too busy with SS. I am not that keen I am afraid. :cool:

But, but, but...:tears:

(is it working? :bleh:)

Oooh yeah :das: very true. He has quite a nice little bod. And the bum of a black boy.

The bum is the key of everything else :roftl: