Mika joins the stadium posse

dcdeb

See, I think he looked absolutely radiant at the Ivor Novellos. So what you're saying is just...:mf_lustslow:

Seriously, ask Rose.

He just looked amazing. His hair was perfect, his eyes sparkly..the way he was dressed (casually). He just looked amazing. When I saw the pics of the following day, my first thought was "he looked far better last night".

I think you've got a point there. :roftl:

What Mika wants, Mika gets. I wonder if he's that persuasive with his friends, or if they've all developed some sort of immunity. :naughty:

I think that he's probably quite bossy with the people he knows well, haha:bleh:!!

But they have most likely developed some sort of strategy not to let him manipulate them with his hypnotic ways:roftl:.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that he's probably quite bossy with the people he knows well, haha:bleh:!!

But they have most likely developed some sort of strategy not to let him manipulate them with his hypnotic ways:roftl:.[/color]

That reminds me of that old Notorious B.I.G song, Hypnotize. (Was he even popular in Europe?)

You just need to change "Biggie" to "Mika":

Mika, Mika, Mika, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me

And I just love your flashy ways...

It totally fits. :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, ask Rose.

He just looked amazing. His hair was perfect, his eyes sparkly..the way he was dressed (casually). He just looked amazing. When I saw the pics of the following day, my first thought was "he looked far better last night".

But they have most likely developed some sort of strategy not to let him manipulate them with his hypnotic ways:roftl:.

Yes indeed, as handsome as he looked at the Ivors, didn't come close to how incredibly gorgeous he was at the concert, I guess it was 'cause he was more relaxed and at ease, no paps in his face, just out with his friends having a good time. And he certainly put me at ease within a minute of our conversation, I wasn't sure about talking to him at first, (Andy's a good warm up man in that respect, they are a great double act, ha ha!) but he is so polite, it's completely disarming.

Yes indeed, as handsome as he looked at the Ivors, didn't come close to how incredibly gorgeous he was at the concert, I guess it was 'cause he was more relaxed and at ease, no paps in his face, just out with his friends having a good time. And he certainly put me at ease within a minute of our conversation, I wasn't sure about talking to him at first, (Andy's a good warm up man in that respect, they are a great double act, ha ha!) but he is so polite, it's completely disarming.

Aaaargh! It's all coming back to me now!!!:blush-anim-cl: Remember how he was also really touchy, touching our hands all the time, it made me feel really happy cause he was totally relaxed, not defensive in any way.

Just at ease and relaxed, like you said. I was really worried that we'd annoy him at first, so it was really nice to see that it wasn't the case, and that he seemed very comfortable with us. And the eyes...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:wub2:!

Trust me, I was absolutely certain I wasn't going, even a few days after we talked. But when me and Sara talked about it, I think deep down we knew we were going to end up going.

It's easy to say you can resist it, but when you are sitting beside him and he turns on the look, there is NO WAY you are going to end up saying no to him, and he is gently persausive (good name for album#2 Meeks?), like Sara said, he would just keep saying, "you're coming aren't you?" and "see you in Paris" but not forcefully, very very softly. That guy has the most hypnotic voices I've ever heard, no wonder he pretty much gets anything he wants!

oooo lucky!! I wish I could see this gig, I am excited for the pics and videos though! for him to go all out on this too...ugh, damn you travel prices!!

:

Trust me, I was absolutely certain I wasn't going, even a few days after we talked. But when me and Sara talked about it, I think deep down we knew we were going to end up going.

It's easy to say you can resist it, but when you are sitting beside him and he turns on the look, there is NO WAY you are going to end up saying no to him, and he is gently persausive (good name for album#2 Meeks?), like Sara said, he would just keep saying, "you're coming aren't you?" and "see you in Paris" but not forcefully, very very softly. That guy has the most hypnotic voices I've ever heard, no wonder he pretty much gets anything he wants!

Puppy eyes tssss:mf_rosetinted:

He must be very spoiled:naughty:

:

Puppy eyes tssss:mf_rosetinted:

He must be very spoiled:naughty:

Possibily, but I have absolutely no problem with it, not if he keeps on with the puppydog eyes LOL!

Sara mentioned how touchy feely he was, now anyone else, even if they were famous, I would have been tensed up at that kind of forwardness, as I'm a bit insecure about people I don't know touching me. But with Mika, it was so natural and uninvasive and I was so at ease with him, when he shook my hand both times, when he touched my leg when he was saying how nice it was to see me out of the penguin costume, I didn't feel awkward at all. He is so nice.

Ooh I so wish I was going to this gig. It's just a bit far for me. Can't wait for the pics and videos though. Ooh its only a month and two days now.:punk:

I'll be sure to get tons of footage!! Fluffy has nothing on me:punk:

Possibily, but I have absolutely no problem with it, not if he keeps on with the puppydog eyes LOL!

Sara mentioned how touchy feely he was, now anyone else, even if they were famous, I would have been tensed up at that kind of forwardness, as I'm a bit insecure about people I don't know touching me. But with Mika, it was so natural and uninvasive and I was so at ease with him, when he shook my hand both times, when he touched my leg when he was saying how nice it was to see me out of the penguin costume, I didn't feel awkward at all. He is so nice.

Aaaaw:wub2:

I don't know any other thing to say:naughty:

the thing I'm enjoying best about your experience Rose and Sara is the fact that more and more of it keeps on being drawn out of you slowly... like the birthday that never ends...

In our family my sister was a huge snoop and Mum would have to hide her birthday presents really well for the suprises not to be spoiled. Well, her birthday would come and she would get presents and then for the next week or two Mum would keep finding more things that she'd hidden away and forgotten about. It happened so many years that it became a running joke in our house... the birthday that never ends...

And with more little details coming out here, there and everywhere (you do tend to spill them across a wide variety of threads lol) I feel like I'm continuing to get unexpected presents long past the actual day of the birthday, or in this particular case, gig.

Do you know I actually tried to talk my husband into us moving to the U.K for a couple of years?!:naughty:

I don't like strangers coming up to me and getting in my face either. If I'm happy with getting in close contact with people, I'll make the first move and I'm quite happy to, because I do whatever comes naturally to me. I mean, if they don't like it they can tell me to shove off, I don't mind lol, I hate making people feel uncomfortable. However, with some people there seems to be an exception because you can warm to some people more quickly than others. I found it very easy to talk to Luke and Cherisse when I met them last year, and I was more than happy to tell Andy off for walking away from me when I was halfway through a sentence (LOL, but I said it in a jokey way. I kinda meant it, but said it in a way that wouldn't cause offence, if anyone understands...:naughty:)

The most important thing is that I am myself around other people and apparently I have a lot of character and ooze personaliy (:blink:) so I guess others easily warm to me too...or either get intimidated LOL :roftl:

I thought I wouldn't know what to say when meeting the band, but I felt very at ease (except when asking for pictures. I mean, I wanted them, but I also felt terribly guilty at the same time and I asked them if they were sure if it was okay) and I guess I'd feel that way around Mika too. I mean, he's just a normal guy, and I didn't run riot trying to meet him at Hammersmith (it resulted me in not meeting him at all, but I'd rather he met me as a normal human being rather than perceiving me as an animalistic loonatic...(haha well that's debatable in my scripts....:sweatdrop:). I feel Mika and I have a lot in common with past experiences, interests and creativity, so I think that I'd be very comfortable around him. I'd probably be touchy feely myself (NOT in that perverted way, Sariflor! Unless he made the first move...then it's a different story...:fisch: kidding!) because that's just how I am. I can't help how I naturally am LOL and I'm a very huggy person. I just love giving and receiving them. But I'd hold myself back obviously, if the person I was talking to didn't appear to like it. But with Mika, he can touch me anytime :wub2:

Aaaargh! It's all coming back to me now!!!:blush-anim-cl: Remember how he was also really touchy, touching our hands all the time, it made me feel really happy cause he was totally relaxed, not defensive in any way.

Just at ease and relaxed, like you said. I was really worried that we'd annoy him at first, so it was really nice to see that it wasn't the case, and that he seemed very comfortable with us. And the eyes...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:wub2:!

:wub2::wub2: So heartwarming to read it again. You should tell us at least once a week about the Magic Wednesday :blush-anim-cl:

the thing I'm enjoying best about your experience Rose and Sara is the fact that more and more of it keeps on being drawn out of you slowly... like the birthday that never ends...

In our family my sister was a huge snoop and Mum would have to hide her birthday presents really well for the suprises not to be spoiled. Well, her birthday would come and she would get presents and then for the next week or two Mum would keep finding more things that she'd hidden away and forgotten about. It happened so many years that it became a running joke in our house... the birthday that never ends...

And with more little details coming out here, there and everywhere (you do tend to spill them across a wide variety of threads lol) I feel like I'm continuing to get unexpected presents long past the actual day of the birthday, or in this particular case, gig.

Do you know I actually tried to talk my husband into us moving to the U.K for a couple of years?!:naughty:

Ha ha, such is Mikas magical powers, even when you aren't near him, he makes you want to move continents just to be near him,LOL!

I'm pretty sure we've just about covered everything now, well I have anyway, apart from a couple of things (well I have to keep something for me,LOL!)

Ha ha, such is Mikas magical powers, even when you aren't near him, he makes you want to move continents just to be near him,LOL!

I'm pretty sure we've just about covered everything now, well I have anyway, apart from a couple of things (well I have to keep something for me,LOL!)

was there chicken involved? I mean like, did he take you out to a restaurant or something? did he enjoy his food? did he lick everything off his plate?

:roftl: :roftl: sorry I'll shut up now :blush-anim-cl:

was there chicken involved? I mean like, did he take you out to a restaurant or something? did he enjoy his food? did he lick everything off his plate?

:roftl: :roftl: sorry I'll shut up now :blush-anim-cl:

Caz you are so funny, heh heh!

No, nothing naughty, just nice.

That is the thing, that it was all natural. You could see that it was natural to him, as he was making the first move by touching us, and natural to us as it was just fitting with the situation.

Everything just kind of flowed.

I know that you are happy to read all this, but I really hope that we're not annoying anyone by speaking about it- like Rose mentioned somewhere, we're not saying it to boast or annoy people, just cause it's on out mind as it was such an enjoyable experience.

Your story about the Bday is really sweet:wub2:- it makes the Bday extra special if it could be "carried on" like that!!

...and I didn't run riot trying to meet him at Hammersmith (it resulted me in not meeting him at all, but I'd rather he met me as a normal human being rather than perceiving me as an animalistic loonatic...

That is exactly how I see it. And that was the main reason why Rose and I were so careful that day, and made a big point not to be too in his face, so we didn't bother him and he didn't think of us as stalkerss.

The first thing I said to him I think was that I was not a crazy stalker type but I would like to say hi:roftl:.

Thinking of it now, it sounds really stupid, but it seemed to make sense then.

I think that he realised that we were not that way inclined though.

:wub2:So heartwarming to read it again. You should tell us at least once a week about the Magic Wednesday

Oooh Magic Wednesday- sounds so nice!

Yes, exactly. We can't spill it all or we won't have our little special bits:naughty:

I know that you are happy to read all this, but I really hope that we're not annoying anyone by speaking about it- like Rose mentioned somewhere, we're not saying it to boast or annoy people, just cause it's on out mind as it was such an enjoyable experience.

Believe me you couldn't be further from annoying us if you tried... I completely agree with Chickadee though that's it's lovely to keep stumbling on threads where you talk about it abit more.... I kind of get all tingley and happy reading your reports... :wub2:

Every MFC wishes it was them that special Wednesday night and because of your reports we can kind of share your experiences - even just alittle bit... :blush-anim-cl:

I mean before reading this today - I didn't realise he'd been all touchy with you and Rose, and I love the fact that he's like that with his fans... :wub2:

That's what's so special about this place. I feel like I was their because of you two... Same as I feel like I'm in Paris in just over a months time... :thumb_yello:

Rose, definitely keep things just for yourself, they are sweeter that way, if you know what I mean. But just some of the other feelings and remembrances you still seem to be having and I'm getting such a kick out of reading them.

Which kind of answers what you were saying Sara... I can't speak for the rest of the forum but apart from one dreadful day last week when I was insanely jealous (which I am pretty much over and people shouldn't see any more outbursts from me for another couple of months lol), I don't find what you're posting annoying and neither of you have boasted. You've been excited, in awe, gleeful etc but that just tends to be infectious. And it's not like you've kept the whole thing some big secret. So post away. i'm sure people will let you know if it starts getting boring!:naughty: (like that day will ever come!)

Oh and I like the sound of Magic Wednesday too:wub2:

Believe me you couldn't be further from annoying us if you tried... I completely agree with Chickadee though that's it's lovely to keep stumbling on threads where you talk about it abit more.... I kind of get all tingley and happy reading your reports... :wub2:

Every MFC wishes it was them that special Wednesday night and because of your reports we can kind of share your experiences - even just alittle bit... :blush-anim-cl:

I mean before reading this today - I didn't realise he'd been all touchy with you and Rose, and I love the fact that he's like that with his fans... :wub2:

That's what's so special about this place. I feel like I was their because of you two... Same as I feel like I'm in Paris in just over a months time... :thumb_yello:

Rose, definitely keep things just for yourself, they are sweeter that way, if you know what I mean. But just some of the other feelings and remembrances you still seem to be having and I'm getting such a kick out of reading them.

Which kind of answers what you were saying Sara... I can't speak for the rest of the forum but apart from one dreadful day last week when I was insanely jealous (which I am pretty much over and people shouldn't see any more outbursts from me for another couple of months lol), I don't find what you're posting annoying and neither of you have boasted. You've been excited, in awe, gleeful etc but that just tends to be infectious. And it's not like you've kept the whole thing some big secret. So post away. i'm sure people will let you know if it starts getting boring!:naughty: (like that day will ever come!)

Thanks girls, you're very sweet.

I think that, like Rose, I have reached the point where what I wanted to talk about (or felt that it was ok to do so publicly) regarding that night has been done, but I may well slip again and repeat something, but the major stuff has already come out, ahah!!

But thanks for being so nice about it.

LOL, I too feel a twinge of jealousy when other people get the chance I so long for, especially since I've waited to meet him for way over a year now. Every time that chance appears it seems to slip out of my fingers and it really angers me. It's like fate doesn't want it to happen and I'm fighting a losing battle against this force I can't see. It's maddening. I'm not a hysterical fan, I wouldn't run up to him, scream his name until I was hoarse, cry my eyes out and tell him how much i love him and how i want to marry him and have his babies and propose to him on the spot, grope him in unforgivable places (like his hair haha), follow his car...

I'm just not like that. I wait patiently. I understand. I try and be happy for everyone else. I'm not disrespectful. Yet...I seem to be one of so many people who lose out.

Thanks girls, you're very sweet.

I think that, like Rose, I have reached the point where what I wanted to talk about (or felt that it was ok to do so publicly) regarding that night has been done, but I may well slip again and repeat something, but the major stuff has already come out, ahah!!

But thanks for being so nice about it.

My pleasure... And I don't mind the repitition... Cos it really has come out over so many threads and i don't stalk you guys around the forum so it's possible you'll still say something that you've already said, but I haven't heard before.

Right, need to head off to bed or I won't be able to function in the morning...

LOL, I too feel a twinge of jealousy when other people get the chance I so long for, especially since I've waited to meet him for way over a year now. Every time that chance appears it seems to slip out of my fingers and it really angers me. It's like fate doesn't want it to happen and I'm fighting a losing battle against this force I can't see. It's maddening. I'm not a hysterical fan, I wouldn't run up to him, scream his name until I was hoarse, cry my eyes out and tell him how much i love him and how i want to marry him and have his babies and propose to him on the spot, grope him in unforgivable places (like his hair haha), follow his car...

I'm just not like that. I wait patiently. I understand. I try and be happy for everyone else. I'm not disrespectful. Yet...I seem to be one of so many people who lose out.

Caz...what can I say...I'm really sorry about that:boxed:.

I've been lucky in certain cirumstances (like this one) but generally speaking, I also always miss chances because I refuse to do those things that you describe.

And, of course, there are always people who are happy to push and shove and get in this face to get attention. But that is just life...there are hysterical people out there, who will not show any respect for other fans and mika, but what can we do. Just behave properly and hope for the best.

And hope that HE can see the difference.:thumb_yello:

My pleasure... And I don't mind the repitition... Cos it really has come out over so many threads and i don't stalk you guys around the forum so it's possible you'll still say something that you've already said, but I haven't heard before.

Right, need to head off to bed or I won't be able to function in the morning...

Good night! :thumb_yello:

You know... when I finally do read your detailed report on how you met Mika (and believe me I do know you will) I will be insanely happy for you. I don't think I'd ever get the green eyed jealousy monster reading any of those kind of reports... just happy feelings - and a sense of pride that I'm a member here and that I discovered this amazing talent called Mika, who appears to be such a nice guy as well (they don't normally go hand in hand). I think you were just incredibly unlucky at Hammersmith :thumbdown:

Just keep your chin up... you will meet him.. :thumb_yello: