Euro2008

annabelle

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad is Portuguese and my mom British. My dad is a huge Portuguese soccer fan and my mom could really care less about it all. So luckily when something like the World Cup comes around, there aren't any big arguements...thank goodness. And living in Canada...well Canada needs to build up their soccer team first haha

Here's my bit. I root for Portugal. The players are great and sportsmanship is there.

Figo is good (although I don't think he's playing this year). Not to mention Ricardo, who does a great job...some amazing saves for sure.

My favouirte player? Well, it's kinda obvious...I wonder why (great looks and even better skills make a fantabulous combination!!!)

ronaldo.jpg

And yes, some people may have some things to say about him. But I could also say a couple things about other players as well *cougBeckhamcough* *coughRooneycough* haha

Here's my bit. I root for Portugal. The players are great and sportsmanship is there.

Figo is good (although I don't think he's playing this year). Not to mention Ricardo, who does a great job...some amazing saves for sure.

OMG... I love Figo:wub2: (but I think he's retired) Nuno Gomez and Deco... and Carlos! Davids is fantastic and Bartezz is great goal keeper...

our team will play in memory of great Polish volleyball player Agata Mroz-Olszewska, who died tragically two days ago (4.06.2008) aged 26 after developing an infection following a bone marrow transplant. It came just two months after Mróz-Olszewska gave birth to a healthy girl-Lily, and her passing has shocked the whole Poland...:crybaby::crybaby: go guys... do it for Agata...our "Gold', she'd struggle till the end....

all info can be found here---> http://en.euro2008.uefa.com/

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE! LET THE BEST WIN! :yay:

Im DEVESTATED England or even Scotland are not there

It would of been an amazing Summer

:boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed:

OMG Freddie believe me, I feel your pain..

It's bad, isn't it?

It feels like summer has been cancelled here in England :no:

I'll be supporting Portugal anyway for the record, even though I don't like Ronaldo :thumbdown:. If they go out, then Spain would be 2nd choice..it would make a change to see them do well, they are worse than England for underachievment!

OEF! I thought there wasn't a thread about this!!! Hahaha

Well I'm watching the game right now, anyone else???

I'd say:

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, for this match anyway...:naughty: I'm an Azzurri girl all the way!!!

what's your favourite team? :punk:: People here are all already gone crazy because of the euro. And you should see the stores haha everything is full of football !

My favourite team is Spain. And yours? (silly question, since your country is one of the hosts :naughty:)

Man, I wish I lived in Switzerland or Austria (although Austria is like 15 minutes away from where I live:blink:) , so that I could feel this atmosphere. It must be fantastic!:punk:

OMG... I love Figo. (but I think he's retired) Nuno Gomez and Deco... and Carlos! Davids is fantastic and Bartezz is great goal keeper...

our team will play in memory of great Polish volleyball player Agata Mroz-Olszewska, who died tragically two days ago (4.06.2008) aged 26 after developing an infection following a bone marrow transplant. It came just two months after Mróz-Olszewska gave birth to a healthy girl-Lily, and her passing has shocked the whole Poland...:crybaby:: go guys... do it for Agata...our "Gold', she'd struggle till the end....

all info can be found here---> http://en.euro2008.uefa.com/

Oh this is such a sad story.:(

Another one who loves Figo?:wub2:If he still played for Portugal I'd support them too. I loved his game.

I'd say:

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, for this match anyway...:naughty: I'm an Azzurri girl all the way!!!

Me! I am watching and supporting Portugal!!!

They are my team for this tournament in the absence of England :blink:

OMG... I love Figo:wub2: (but I think he's retired) Nuno Gomez and Deco... and Carlos! Davids is fantastic and Bartezz is great goal keeper...

Yup, just asked my dad (Portuguese soccer fanatic) and he said that Figo is, in fact retired.

I'll be supporting Portugal anyway for the record, even though I don't like Ronaldo :thumbdown:. If they go out, then Spain would be 2nd choice..it would make a change to see them do well, they are worse than England for underachievment!

Yes...another Portuguese fan.

I'd say:

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck yes...Portugal and Turkey. I'm watching that right now.

:roftl:

I just shouted "goooooooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooo!!!" really loud for about 20 seconds..until I realised the flag was up:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

Hehehe It have happened to me :bleh: Tough I dont normally scream cause I normally dont like football I just watch the World Cup and the Euro , for the Hotties of course :wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

I must be the only person who doesn't find him attractive!!

Roque Santa Cruz is my fave..pity he isn't European :bleh:

No you're not! I don't find him attractive either... He's a tad too boyish, not manly enough :naughty: Figo, now he was my type of guy :roftl:

WHAAAAT ! OMG !

Whats wrong with you girl for not liking Cristiano ! You should seriously go to a Dr and see if something is wrong LOL, jk And Roque is quite cute but not as cute as my boyfriend Cristiano :bleh:

Speaking of not being European...some people ask why Brazil isn't in this and I'm like "have you noticed Brazil is NOT located in Europe?!?"

Speaking of not being European...some people ask why Brazil isn't in this and I'm like "have you noticed Brazil is NOT located in Europe?!?"

Bwaaahahahahah, omg that's hilarious:roftl: I've got to remember that one:naughty:

WHAAAAT ! OMG !

Whats wrong with you girl for not liking Cristiano ! You should seriously go to a Dr and see if something is wrong LOL, jk And Roque is quite cute but not as cute as my boyfriend Cristiano :bleh:

:roftl: Sorry!

It's obviously a problem with me :naughty: as I know so many people who like Ronaldo.

Roque is hot though :naughty:

Can I ask..with Cristiano, is it a 'face' thing or a 'body' thing??? :naughty: