Euro2008

annabelle

Is that the draw?? Italy vs Spain :shocked:

That is an awesome game , shall be tough

yes,i see..

and we can't even use players like gattuso and pirlo..so,it will be more difficult that it seems to be:blink:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you would expect a Spanish win .. but who knows ... anything could happen

For me Holland look favourites , followed buy Spain

if Holland wins,I'll be VERY VERY happy (i was born there..:naughty:)

Yeh who knows , as an English guy its interesting , Im not stressed woundering about my team:boxed:

I'm so sorry england didn't pass the preliminaries..i would have enjoyed england being part of the euro08

Yes I miss it so so much ... there is no atmosphere over here :boxed:

Although many are enjoying watching the other teams :thumb_yello:

i've seen the first matches of italy in london (i was there last week..) and i saw a lot of people watching the football matches:naughty:

altought they didn't want me to go into pubs (i'm 15,too young for the law LOL)

i've seen the first matches of italy in london (i was there last week..) and i saw a lot of people watching the football matches:naughty:

altought they didn't want me to go into pubs (i'm 15,too young for the law LOL)

ohh did you like london ?? where did you visit?

Spain will be out of the Euro on Sunday. We never pass the quarterfinals so............

Hope Im wrong!

Well I hope you're wrong too.:bleh:

I really wish them to win this Euro. It would be beyond amazing.:punk:

Yeh who knows , as an English guy its interesting , Im not stressed woundering about my team:boxed:

See... now THAT's the weird thing!

I'm totally not disappointed that Belgium isn't in it... Our team sucks! But the weirdest thing is that the Italian team feels like my team hihi, I'm stressed when they play, happy when they score etc.

It was like that in 2006 as well... I even think I'd be supporting Italy if they had to play against Belgium.... I dunno... It's weird :naughty: But then again I do love Italy and I'm still planning on moving there some day:wink2: Maybe I've got some Italian roots without knowing it :fisch:

Yes I miss it so so much ... there is no atmosphere over here :boxed:

Although many are enjoying watching the other teams :thumb_yello:

Haha, you should be glad!:naughty:

When Holland wins, the whole town is screaming over here. First you enjoy it, but after 20 minutes it will start to annoy you:boxed:

I wonder who we have to play to Saturday...

Sad news about Khalid Boulahrouz, the dutch defendant: http://boards.msn.com/nieuwsboards/thread.aspx?boardid=1392&ThreadID=702411

His wife (girlfriend) lost their baby. I don't know at what stage she was in pregancy but it is very sad.

He was picked up by policemen yesterday while he was training with his team.

I really feel sorry for him.

Sad news about Khalid Boulahrouz, the dutch defendant: http://boards.msn.com/nieuwsboards/thread.aspx?boardid=1392&ThreadID=702411

His wife (girlfriend) lost their baby. I don't know at what stage she was in pregancy but it is very sad.

Awwww that really is so sad :boxed:

ohh did you like london ?? where did you visit?

Yes I enjoyed it,i've seen lots of things:museums,church,parks...:roftl:and my hotel was in south kensington,so i could have visited the charles the gaulle high school,the royal albert hall,the royal college of music..

Originally Posted by AnnaMariaPetra

Sad news about Khalid Boulahrouz, the dutch defendant: http://boards.msn.com/nieuwsboards/t...hreadID=702411

OMG,really sad news:shocked:

Portugal is playing today. I believe against Germany, if I'm not mistaken.

And tomorrow will be the day when all the little German flags are going to be taken off the cars :roftl:

But it ain't over till it's over, right?

And tomorrow will be the day when all the little German flags are going to be taken off the cars :roftl:

But it ain't over till it's over, right?

Hahaha yes.

You support Portugal? I live in Canada (but what soccer team do we have? hahaha). My mom is from England (but I don't really like the British team...well I don't like another country's team either...I don't want to get into it. I also don't want to upset and British supporters...) and my dad is from Portugal. I support Portugal- my grandparents (from Portugal) have even sent over 4 jerseys and 2 tshirts. I also have the uniform shorts---the red one:roftl:

Hahaha yes.

You support Portugal? I live in Canada (but what soccer team do we have? hahaha). My mom is from England (but I don't really like the British team...well I don't like another country's team either...I don't want to get into it. I also don't want to upset and British supporters...) and my dad is from Portugal. I support Portugal- my grandparents (from Portugal) have even sent over 4 jerseys and 2 tshirts. I also have the uniform shorts---the red one:roftl:

I'm not really into the whole football thing. At least that is what I make myself believe. I also have only watched bits of matches of this tournament. And at times got a little hooked. My brother is into football, he has all that background info on who's playing where outside of their national teams (and who are the most expensive ones :roftl:... ...), so sometimes I pick stuff up from him.

I don't really support any of the teams as in being a diehard football fan, crying over a lost match but I have to admit I'd quite like to see the German team win tonight although I know it's not very likely. They weren't bad at the world championships two years ago, maybe they can recall a bit of their strength from then tonight. It would at least not be boring.

I'm not really into the whole football thing. At least that is what I make myself believe. I also have only watched bits of matches of this tournament. And at times got a little hooked. My brother is into football, he has all that background info on who's playing where outside of their national teams (and who are the most expensive ones :roftl:... ...), so sometimes I pick stuff up from him.

I don't really support any of the teams as in being a diehard football fan, crying over a lost match but I have to admit I'd quite like to see the German team win tonight although I know it's not very likely. They weren't bad at the world championships two years ago, maybe they can recall a bit of their strength from then tonight. It would at least not be boring.

I see. I'm not a HUGE soccer fan but will ocassionaly watch a Manchester United game but when something like the World Cup, Euro etc comes around I watch the Portugues games.

Wow!!! Your brother knows a lot. He sounds like he would get along very well with my dad---he loves soccer.

You have to support your team anyways for sure. Yeah, for sure---not boring.