• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, i was celebrating the big news :bleh:

ESPAÑAAAAAAAAAAA

*claps*

ESPAÑAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We´re gonna eat you, german!!

44 years without winning, without being in a final....IT´S OUR TIME!! :woot_jump:

Nooo, please don't bite :no:

Nooo, please don't bite :no:

I´ll bite you very gentle, no worries :naughty:

Im sure theres a 3rd place game??

anyoneee??? echooo echooooooo

Just checked Euro2008 page. No game. And i just remembered i saw Russian today with some kind of bronze medals...

I don't think Spain played that well, just Russia was.. weird last night O_O

and about the finals. well, I personally think Germany is stronger, because look how strong Turkey was, and they still managed to win.. Whilst Russia wasn't very strong yesterday..

oh and btw did anyone hear something break? yup, that was my heart.. oh arshavin, pavlyuchenko, what happened?! :tears:

and about the finals. well, I personally think Germany is stronger, because look how strong Turkey was, and they still managed to win.. Whilst Russia wasn't very strong yesterday..

oh and btw did anyone hear something break? yup, that was my heart.. oh arshavin, pavlyuchenko, what happened?! :tears:

I wonder the exact same thing... Couldn't believe it was real... And the coach just sitting there, doing nothing...

Well, I'm rooting for Germany now :fisch:

:

Well maybe they didn't play that well in the first half, but in the second one they were much, much better than Russia. They totally deserved to win. And so they will on Sunday.:mf_rosetinted:

well Turkey wasn't all that strong, mean they were missing 8 of the regulars,but anyway,I like Spain,I truly do,but Germany is tough to beat

They are a damn strong team right now

Well maybe they didn't play that well in the first half, but in the second one they were much, much better than Russia. They totally deserved to win. And so they will on Sunday.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree that Spain was better than Russia, thats why I'm saying I don't think they played that well, just Russia was bad :naughty: (sadly)

well Turkey wasn't all that strong, mean they were missing 8 of the regulars,but anyway,I like Spain,I truly do,but Germany is tough to beat

They are a damn strong team right now

Well as the coach said, it doesn't matter, they had 11 players and they still were a mighty strong team, I'd say!

I wonder the exact same thing... Couldn't believe it was real... And the coach just sitting there, doing nothing...

Well, I'm rooting for Germany now :fisch:

Arshavin totally vanished in the game, we could barely see him, wtf, I'd say :shocked::no:

Well now I'm rooting for Germany, too. O_O Can't believe I'm saying that lol xD

:blush-anim-cl:you could.. you know.. still do it :das:

haha, no seriously, please take the cup to Germany, please, goddamn I'm begging you :mf_rosetinted:

Looks pretty, dont ya think?

empokal_345x468.jpg

:biggrin2: