Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least your are coming from France...

Dubai is much closer to Beirut... and because most of the flights are already booked.. Emirates Airlines ticket to Beirut costs around Dhs 7000 i.e.

USD 2000

:yikes: for 3h of travelling ? :boxed: this is ridiculus :blink:

Awww Allegritta I miss you so much you're always so thoughtful :huglove: you can come to lebanon you know

salut

so... we started with a war (nice vs rimini) and we finished with a friendship :wink2:

can i come?

if only... :blush-anim-cl:

your speech about flights is clear and infortunatly true for all from europe :crybaby:

but is more important that all lebaneeses can enjoy the gig :thumb_yello:

so... go Cubitus!! go Racha!!

:groupwave:

and...since now... my new name lebaneese will be Allegritta :bleh:

salut

so... we started with a war (nice vs rimini) and we finished with a friendship :wink2:

can i come?

if only...

your speech about flights is clear and infortunatly true for all from europe

but is more important that all lebaneeses can enjoy the gig

so... go Cubitus!! go Racha!!

and...since now... my new name lebaneese will be Allegritta

May I remind you that :laser: I won the war :roftl: 1-0 for me :bleh: but unfortunately yesterday you beat us in the Euro2008 :blink: I mean I've never seen the french play that bad :thumbdown: You should have seen how the Italians of the french riviera started screaming and partying...and teasing the french.

As for the flights it's very true , the problem is there are no low cost companies from europe to lebanon so in order to go there I have to go with Airfrance , alitalia , MEA etc...the full cost companies :(

Fanny always usefull :wub2:

but usually we pay 50 euro for flights for the gigs :blush-anim-cl:

and maybe is better dont talk about money here.. :wink2:

So Cubitus... are you ready to start a career as low cost company founder?

for flights Europe-Lebanon?

Yes... les bleu were not lucky yesterday, playing in 10... :boxed:

i prefere matches full of goals for all and i dont like "rigori"

for me (who i dont care football except world cahmpion and euro) is quite funny to speak about a match france-italia with a lebaneese in a beirut thread.... :bleh:

for me (who i dont care football except world cahmpion and euro) is quite funny to speak about a match france-italia with a lebaneese in a beirut thread.... :bleh:

you didn't invite me to the Italian thread :mf_rosetinted::das:

Hey, how are you?

I see you are astonished at expensive flight tickets for Beirut. Don't you follow news? :roftl:

http://yalibnan.com/site/archives/2008/06/resilient_beiru.php

I understand your disappointment (or dissatisfaction) but I'd rather prefer higher prices but people's growing interest to go for L. (I think these things are related) than empty cafes and restaurants of B. Empty cafes, shops, restaurants, hotels means no money or no employment :(

People's steady income is better for the country, too.

are you speaking with me?

hello, nice to meet you :bye:

surely we are happy if Lebanon's business grows up (sorry i dont find better words)... we have not prejudges...

our consideration about flights is just personal, about personal budget for flights and about personal time for holidays... (expensive flight so long holidays.. not just a weekend...)

and, in my opinion it is not right that Cubitus * (a lebanese boy) must spend so much for return to home... citizens of Lebanon deserves discount for travel from/to his country... not the same treatment of the tourists

and your opinion is not so different from mine....

no problem for me to spend money in Beirut (hotels, books of local architectures, tickets of museums/gigs/spectacles...)... i'm in imbarace for to pay a lot an international airlines company...

in general i'm angry with companies airlines: to "cool" destinations you can find flights for 9 euro... for others destinations with same distance you find flights for 900 euro.

i prefere to pay 90 euro for both... i dont know if my thought is clear...

but i know the world of business and money is not like we want...

since last week the prices of flights are double

i thought they were hig last week and so now... :shocked:

sorry for my english... if you are a newbie you can not know that i don't speak english :blush-anim-cl:

i hope you can go and you enjoy a beautiful gig

maybe, if "lastminute" make a miracle we will see there

salut

sorry Cubitus if I speak about you, i hope you have not problems of privacy, a bientot :wub2:

are you speaking with me?

hello, nice to meet you

surely we are happy if Lebanon's business grows up (sorry i dont find better words)... we have not prejudges...

our consideration about flights is just personal, about personal budget for flights and about personal time for holidays... (expensive flight so long holidays.. not just a weekend...)

and, in my opinion it is not right that Cubitus * (a lebanese boy) must spend so much for return to home... citizens of Lebanon deserves discount for travel from/to his country... not the same treatment of the tourists

and your opinion is not so different from mine....

no problem for me to spend money in Beirut (hotels, books of local architectures, tickets of museums/gigs/spectacles...)... i'm in imbarace for to pay a lot an international airlines company...

in general i'm angry with companies airlines: to "cool" destinations you can find flights for 9 euro... for others destinations with same distance you find flights for 900 euro.

i prefere to pay 90 euro for both... i dont know if my thought is clear...

but i know the world of business and money is not like we want...

since last week the prices of flights are double

i thought they were hig last week and so now...

sorry for my english... if you are a newbie you can not know that i don't speak english :blush-anim-cl:

i hope you can go and you enjoy a beautiful gig

maybe, if "lastminute" make a miracle we will see there

salut

sorry Cubitus if I speak about you, i hope you have not problems of privacy, a bientot :wub2:

No problem Allegritta :blush-anim-cl::wub2: and yeah I don't deserve that :boxed: I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the price. Next year I'll open a thread for people who want to help me buying my ticket :roftl: Or I'll ask Robi to give me a % of the money she makes in her italian thread :naughty:

soooo.. robertina is making money in the italian thread, eh..? tut tut tut... :thumbdown::roftl::roftl:

this festival sounds so cool! :punk: would love to see mika in the country of his origins, but sadly it's out of question for me. :boxed:

I am very happy though for him and for those who wouldn't otherwise have the chance to see him playing in europe or US, cause it's too far and too pricey. well done, mika baby! :thumb_yello:

soooo.. robertina is making money in the italian thread, eh..?

yes she is making money from errors in italian made by foreigners in the ita thread... :wink2: and from Cubitus she receive a lot :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I am very happy though for him and for those who wouldn't otherwise have the chance to see him playing in europe or US, cause it's too far and too pricey. well done, mika baby! :thumb_yello:

of course me too... we are so lucky with a lot of gigs in Europe....

No problem Allegritta and yeah I don't deserve that I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the price. Next year I'll open a thread for people who want to help me buying my ticket Or I'll ask Robi to give me a % of the money she makes in her italian thread

hello Cubitto!!!

if you are having a heart attack maybe you can travel free in a hospital plane (red cross) :naughty:

soooo.. robertina is making money in the italian thread, eh..? tut tut tut...

this festival sounds so cool! :punk: would love to see mika in the country of his origins, but sadly it's out of question for me.

I am very happy though for him and for those who wouldn't otherwise have the chance to see him playing in europe or US, cause it's too far and too pricey. well done, mika baby!

thanks Avoca :wub2: I'll make sure I take some pictures and videos and post them here :wink2:

hello Cubitto!!!

if you are having a heart attack maybe you can travel free in a hospital plane (red cross) :naughty:

Hello Allegritta granitta :naughty: you know what I'll ask the pilot to drop me in your house I'm sure you'll know how to take care of me :das: che cosa fai questa sera a milano ??

Hello Allegritta granitta I'll ask the pilot to drop me in your house I'm sure you'll know how to take care of me CENSORED

be carefull, i'm an old woman :sneaky2: and now you are an impertinent... :sneaky2:

:chair:

respect the older!!!

so... little boy... because you are a teenager i wanna talk to your parents :mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

be carefull, i'm an old woman :sneaky2: and now you are an impertinent... :sneaky2:

:chair:

respect the older!!!

so... little boy... because you are a teenager i wanna talk to your parents

:punk:

Allegra is an old woman ? :old: ooooops the last time you talked to them mrs allegra you reduced them to tears I'll promise you it won't happen again :roftl: btw i'm 23 and surely not a teenager granny Allegra :mf_rosetinted:

Allegra is an old woman ? :old: ooooops the last time you talked to them mrs allegra you reduced them to tears I'll promise you it won't happen again :roftl: btw i'm 23 and surely not a teenager granny Allegra :mf_rosetinted:

no no

for me all boys under 30 are teenagers (so... you and your half lebanese friend included)

and... yes i am granny Allegritta because you could to be my grandson :cool:

dear Racha... please stop this impertinent polyglot boy... if you dont stop him i continue to bully him :punk:

I finally got my ticket :mf_lustslow: my mom bought me the 75$ ticket she told me that i will be seated but i dunno i kind of prefer being up..more space to move but she told me that the place is HUGE and that if i wanted to see Mika properly i have to sit so i dunno what do you all think ?