Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

are you speaking with me?

hello, nice to meet you :bye:

Hey, Allegra! Glad to meet you! :) How are you?

I read my previous post again and realised how I might sound. Please believe me I didn't want to be nosy :wub2: I was in hurry when I posted it and didn't notice my mistake.

Allegra, dear, I don't care about airlines companies either (with one little exception - I care about MEA :)) When I posted my message I wanted to share the good news that people had decided to go to Lebanon (and give people their job and income).

I can't explain how it happened but I've noticed that I had become quite a defensive to everything concerning Lebanon after the visit. I have been lucky to be to many countries and I have been to Middle East before, but Leb is truly something very different. For me it is alike .... I had visited my grandma's place :)

Hope I was not a bothersome, again.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my ticket :mf_lustslow: my mom bought me the 75$ ticket she told me that i will be seated but i dunno i kind of prefer being up..more space to move but she told me that the place is HUGE and that if i wanted to see Mika properly i have to sit so i dunno what do you all think ?

Oooo, congratulations!!! :thumb_yello:

I am sure you have got the best seat, because moms always know how things are working :roftl:

And you know, I truly envy you because I can't go. Today I learned that I have to be in Berlin on July 28 and it means I can't go to the concert. I 've always wanted to go to Berlin but never had a chance but now... :thumbdown: So ridiculous!

Frankly speaking I was quite sure I would be able to go to Beirut, now I have to get used to the thought that it was just a beautiful illusion. *sigh*

Oooo, congratulations!!! :thumb_yello:

I am sure you have got the best seat, because moms always know how things are working :roftl:

And you know, I truly envy you because I can't go. Today I learned that I have to be in Berlin on July 28 and it means I can't go to the concert. I 've always wanted to go to Berlin but never had a chance but now... :thumbdown: So ridiculous!

Frankly speaking I was quite sure I would be able to go to Beirut, now I have to get used to the thought that it was just a beautiful illusion. *sigh*

aww i'm so sorry for you !! i'll try to post some pictures though so you guys can see what the gig will look like. Anyway Berlin is a beautiful city you'll enjoy it there for sure :punk:

aww i'm so sorry for you !! i'll try to post some pictures though so you guys can see what the gig will look like. Anyway Berlin is a beautiful city you'll enjoy it there for sure :punk:

Thanks cubitus :)

It's not a holiday trip, it's work. One day there and next day back (or same evening, I don't know. I haven't checked the tickets yet). Boring, actually.

Hey, Allegra! Glad to meet you! :) How are you?

Hello and thank you very much…. dont worry, you was right, mine was just a spontaneous reaction…

so...Lebanon is just un illusion for us now...

i'm not so sad because i will go to others gigs in Europe....

and, for you, i start an unofficial petition:

:giveup: please, a M gig in Berlin the 28 July :giveup:

:doh: i forgot... Berlin is not too far from Italy... surely less far from Lebanon...

so

see you soon in Berlin the 28th :pbjt:

Great idea!:thumb_yello:

See you there, then :wink2:

(and hey! Lebanon is not far at all... I live in the same time zone. But we have white nights :) )

i saw you live in a beautiful country which has 1541 islands

if it is in the same time zone of Lebanon maybe i understood what country is it? :wink2:

maybe :shocked:

so

:giveup: a M gig in one of the 1541 islands in August :giveup:

πλεασε

i saw you live in a beautiful country which has 1541 islands

if it is in the same time zone of Lebanon maybe i understood what country is it? :wink2:

maybe :shocked:

so

:giveup: a M gig in one of the 1541 islands in August :giveup:

πλεασε

Don't be shocked :roftl: Shall I have an honour to receive and greet you in my country in August? :wub2:

(If you really want to come, you should come in June because we have those white nights only in May and June).

Don't be shocked Shall I have an honour to receive and greet you in my country in August?

(If you really want to come, you should come in June because we have those white nights only in May and June).

sincerely thank you but in May and June we have black days at work :blink:

so not holidays...

i'm thinking about August... but it is so difficult to choose between the 1541 islands...

maybe one day for every island? :bleh:

1541 holidays days? :punk:

:bye:

I just arrived back from Barcelona .. been out of touch for almost a week now.. and haven't seen many additional names to the attending list :thumbdown:

:boxed:

on a lighter note, spain was BEAUTIFUL!

:thumb_yello::wub2:

I hope you enjoyed it there !! :punk: Spain is wonderful yeah :thumb_yello:

Ok iwas waiting for Cubs to upload some pics but as he seems to be very busy with his italian patient:blink:, so here there are:

(it was on 14th march 2005- The Cedars Revolution)

I'm preparing myself to go to the beach mwahahahaha :bleh: anyway thanks for uploading those pics i was being lazy as always :blink:

Ok iwas waiting for Cubs to upload some pics but as he seems to be very busy with his italian patient:blink:, so here there are:

(it was on 14th march 2005- The Cedars Revolution)

I'm preparing myself to go to the beach mwahahahaha :bleh: anyway thanks for uploading those pics i was being lazy as always :blink:

some people are very lucky:sneaky2: south of France:wub2:

have a nice day!

While younger people are either chilling on the beach or chasing for/running away from their patients or are just too lazy to post pics I am doing it on my own responsibility. Hope you like them. (Oh, and I can't stop being jealous of you who are able to go and have a wonderful time: a fab gig then a proper meal and finally go out and lift the roof off at BO18, etc. Hint: ask DJ to play Mika's Remixes. Punk)

IMG_1810.jpg

Liibanon030.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

Didn't catch you now if :jawdrop: means :thumbdown: or :thumb_yello: ?

Sorry for they are jumping into your face, I wanted to post links to pics but couldn't find out in FQ how to do it. But I'm trying to edit the post asap. Just wanted to show that Leb was much different than many people tend to think about :). Anyway, I'm gonna take a break from MFC as much job to do is calling (yeah, no holiday), so you be cool, have fun and wonderful rest and post-post-post pics, videos of St Martyrs' Square gig. Tnx in advance.

of course it means :thumb_yello: and NOT :thumbdown: I love these pictures !!

Have a good break hun' work good and do try to pop from time to time if you have enough time especially after the 27th gig :wink2:

of course it means and NOT I love these pictures !!

Have a good break hun' work good and do try to pop from time to time if you have enough time especially after the 27th gig

Thanks! I'll be def waiting. :punk:

Must admit that smth had happened to me since I found Mika. In the beginning I had no intention to join until I read that Mika was going to make a gig in B. Oh, then I just HAD TO REACT and, then, I thought that since I had already "entered the room" it would be nice to say hello to people and so it went on.

I used to be a responsible and a good girl but look at me now: I can't focus and it is difficult to rip myself off from the computer and Mika actions :roftl:

I used to be a responsible and a good girl but look at me now: I can't focus and it is difficult to rip myself off from the computer and Mika actions :roftl:

:roftl: That has happened to us all. Sucked into the Mikaverse.

Do you happen to know if there is any way out ?????:roftl::roftl:

Florence Nightingale, where are you !!! I am suffering

You don't need Florence Nightingale, you need Doctor Mika :mf_lustslow: