Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have tried out for big girl if I was going!! ;)

I really can't wait to see your reports for this gig .. you must all be so excited! Hope someone catches Mika trying to speak Arabic again .. it was so cute in the last vid that was posted :)

I was just pricing this up, going from the UK, it would cost me around £550 in total to do it.

Had I been working solidly over the last 6 months, I'd be on the plane on Saturday afternoon no problem.

Oh well, maybe next time.:sad:

rose...i can feel your disappointment, cause it's mine too... i would have liked some from europe going....not me of course, but one of the most faithful ones!:blush-anim-cl:

cubitus, racha and the others, you are our 'avantguarde'!!:wub2:

why usually people say that lastminute flyghts are cheap? :sneaky2:

it's not right/true... :thumbdown:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

for attending the gig the only and unique way is to put an european fan in a box, with the adresse of Cubitus... and to hope that the postal service works well and fast :punk:

i imagine the mother who receive the box from the postman:

"Cubitto? Cubitto? come here.... there is a box with an Allegritta inside!!!"

desert_rose... you are not enough big....

but you are blonde... you can to be a lollypop girl :thumb_yello:

why usually people say that lastminute flyghts are cheap? :sneaky2:

it's not right/true... :thumbdown:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

for attending the gig the only and unique way is to put an european fan in a box, with the adresse of Cubitus... and to hope that the postal service works well and fast :punk:

i imagine the mother who receive the box from the postman:

"Cubitto? Cubitto? come here.... there is a box with an Allegritta inside!!!"

desert_rose... you are not enough big....

but you are blonde... you can to be a lollypop girl :thumb_yello:

You would have to make sure that there were plenty of airholes drilled in it, heh heh.

The only snag being the X Ray machine at the airport, all sorts of alarm bells would be ringing seeing a skeleton going through there, LOL!

You would have to make sure that there were plenty of airholes drilled in it, heh heh.

The only snag being the X Ray machine at the airport, all sorts of alarm bells would be ringing seeing a skeleton going through there, LOL!

no problem my dear :wink2:

Cubitus is almost a doctor... he always receives by mail skeletons and bones :naughty:

this gig would have been a must! i can picture out as now the sparkle in his eyes when he spoke about it.. :wub2:

makes me sad to know that ill never be able to go there and see it...

makes me sad to know that ill never be able to go there and see it...

I know how you feel, I'm pretty gutted.

The one gig I would have loved to have gone to,was this one. But it was confirmed after I committed myself to the Paris gig.

I know how you feel, I'm pretty gutted.

The one gig I would have loved to have gone to,was this one. But it was confirmed after I committed myself to the Paris gig.

lol i wouldnt really dare going there... unless it was with my argentinian passport... BUT still i would be scared to DEATH!

lol i wouldnt really dare going there... unless it was with my argentinian passport... BUT still i would be scared to DEATH!

I'm sure you'd be okay, I may have had a problem though, not having my own address for the visa. At the moment I'm using my brothers address as my postal address, although I could get away with using my aunties, as when I'm not looking after my friends dogs, I'm kind of her unofficial carer, as I spend most of my time there.

I'm sure you'd be okay, I may have had a problem though, not having my own address for the visa. At the moment I'm using my brothers address as my postal address, although I could get away with using my aunties, as when I'm not looking after my friends dogs, I'm kind of her unofficial carer, as I spend most of my time there.

yeah ill be ok as long that no one knows im israeli :blink:

i want to have a MFC road trip... atleast 1 till the end of 2009.... i hope i could :boxed:

i want to have a MFC road trip... atleast 1 till the end of 2009.... i hope i could :boxed:

That would be cool, I'd be up for another roadtrip, the last one, though tiring, was a lot of fun.

can't you go to lebenon if you're israili?:shocked:

would they really kill you?:blink:

can't you go to lebenon if you're israili?:shocked:

would they really kill you?:blink:

yeah the would kill me if i meet the wrong people... and a lot of them hate israelis....

i cant even go in there with an Israeli passport :boxed:

yeah the would kill me if i meet the wrong people... and a lot of them hate israelis....

i cant even go in there with an Israeli passport :boxed:

i didn't know that!

geee! you'll better don't go there with any passport..

i hate this kind of politic issues:thumbdown:

That's really sad...:emot-sad::no:

i didn't know that!

geee! you'll better don't go there with any passport..

i hate this kind of politic issues:thumbdown:

yeah it is sad and i dont plan to go there with any passport... its to scary..

would be cool to go see him in jordan... Israel is in peace with this country but still... im sure a lot of people there hate Israelis to :boxed:

i hope Mika will go to Israel one day... for his fans there and if he will i REALLY hope ill be there to see it :)

im just happy mika and his family are nice people that like Israeli people even tho they are from lebanon originaly :thumb_yello:

Just a quick post to tell you that i miss you all , i'm sorry i've been away for a while but i don't have an internet connexion here in lebanon and i had to come in a cyber cafe to post here ! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's gig , i prepared a nice poster with MFC written on it in Big letters ! I'll take pictures and everything but i'm afraid you'll have to wait for monday for my report...

Chears all !