hi can someone help me please?

HelloPhilippa

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's referring to this, and actually I have no idea what he's singing! :blink:

:blink: I have no idea.

Sometimes, just by searching the lyrics, you can find the song on google.

All I can make out is:

'put your heat back...(in your pocket??)'

'he don't love you anymore..'

could be anything:naughty:

:blink: I have no idea.

Sometimes, just by searching the lyrics, you can find the song on google.

All I can make out is:

'put your heat back...(in your pocket??)'

'he don't love you anymore..'

could be anything:naughty:

This is what i hear too.. but i hear it put your "heart" back in your pocket :blink:

we don't know what it is and when some of us asked in bologna, he was quite angry because the TV was not allowed to use it, and he would not say what it is.

sorry.

but i'll try and listen to the Cindy Lauper song, thanks bab for the hint.

we don't know what it is and when some of us asked in bologna, he was quite angry because the TV was not allowed to use it, and he would not say what it is.

sorry.

Oh.. so from where did they get it from? Maybe he sang it during the sound check or something?

sorry.

Perhaps it's a demo? That could explain why he was angry they used it.

I'm pretty sure he sang this song at the sound check for the London eye gig. Laura and I heard him doing a song, which we thought was a cover as is sounded vaguely familiar but thinking about it this might have been it (and it probably sounded familiar from watching this video) He didn't sing it at the actual concert though...

The words don't sound like the Cyndi Lauper song to me though.

I don't think that either. According to some lyrics site they are (the heart-pocket part)

Tuck my heart in your pocket.

My dreams are insecure.

I could drink you to the marrow

And still cry out for more

Is it Searching by Cyndi Lauper? I haven't watched that gig since it was broadcast, but we did have a discussion about it at the time and this is what two people came up with.

No, that's not it.

:shocked: I missed that drama.

He only has himself to blame if he plays it at sound checks. If he really doesn't want people to know about it, he should stop performing this in semi-public places.

I'll respect his wishes, of course, but he needs to be more discreet about certain things IMO.

He only has himself to blame if he plays it at sound checks. If he really doesn't want people to know about it, he should stop performing this in semi-public places.

I'll respect his wishes, of course, but he needs to be more discreet about certain things IMO.

my sister tells me that apparently at interviews, everything is fair game unless you say "off the record". So it looks like Mika made a mistake....:boxed:, otherwise the interviewers broke the rules.

I agree, its like when you tell someone that another girl is a bitch and then tells the girl what you said. sorry, weird comparison. i think mika's mommy needs to get involved.:mf_rosetinted: