Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

i did the same thing!!! i LOVE the nose scrunch, i watch for it everytime he sings Grace Kelly!!:mf_lustslow:

Me too! when it comes the part I grab my sister right away and say hurry here comes the part hurry hurry OMG I start screaming and my mom and dad yell at me saying shutup victoria stop screaming but I can't help it I have a Mika nose scrunch disorder I'm crazy for it:naughty::roftl:

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEED TO SEE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!

Oh,you will,I'll try somehow to post it here,I know that there's some photobucket thing but I tried a dozen of times and it just won't work...ummm,but I'll try my best!:wink2:

Deff hiccup...

Less dangerous for him

WYR Yasmine not like you

or

Mika's mom not liking you?

Ahhhhh...that's a hard one! He is very attached to both his mom and sister...but I'll choose Jasmine not to like me.Mom's the boss after all!:naughty:

So, WYR

1. See Mika's concert.

2. Go to Mika's concert's 'after party' ?

Wait,to go to his after party without a concert before?

Then I'd choose the 1st one.

Careful, that's getting a bit too chickeny; I think some members might read that and go

Would you rather get a five minute phone call from Mika, or a six months early advanced copy of his new album?

A 5 minute phone call of course! I'd get album six months earlier but after six months everyone would have it,so it wouldn't be that special...the phone call is much better!

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

I'd be his Lollipop girl,I'm not that big :naughty: Lollipop Girls always have such a nice outfits (those pink dresses - I absolutely adore them!:blush-anim-cl:)...

a five minute call off course! that's more valuable rather than a 6-month-advanced copy of his album,which eventually other people will get as well.:wink2:

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

I could never be his big girl.. People always say I'm too thin and some of them even ask me 'Do you have anorexia?' I really hate that. :thumbdown: But I'll be his lollipop girl :thumb_yello:

Okay,so I have another one:

WYR

Go with Mika to the seaside and spend a beautiful week with him on some exotic hot island

or

Go with Mika to the wild forests and jungles of Amazon (or whatever it's called) and there explore and have dangerous,but amazing time?

WYR

Mika take you to the cinema

or

Mika take you to the theater?

To the teather! :wink2:

WYR

Go with Mika to the seaside and spend a beautiful week with him on some exotic hot island

or

Go with Mika to the wild forests and jungles of Amazon (or whatever it's called) and there explore and have dangerous,but amazing time?

The jungle, I think

OMG!!!

Guys, you're so..

All right, I give up - you're funny. ;D

[Mika's golden stick... What a fantasy... xDDD]

Yes, I guess what a fantasy :das: hehe! Mika's golden stick I mad it up my self ya know that right? I didn't think of anything else so since IT'S so bright his I called it golden but golden what so I just said stick I couldn't say Mika's golden dick ewww...to volger!!:lol3::wink2:

WYR

or

I obviously pick the 1st one it sounds so nice speaking of exotic Island I've been to Hawaii 3 times and I pick that to be the exotic island :yay: ya never know what's coming Chicken :lol3::das::mf_rosetinted:

that's a tough one..err...art exhibition perhaps?coz i wanna say him say 'it's just brilliant' a million times :naughty:

WYR:

go on a romantic gondola ride with mika in venice

or

go to a gig/wild party with him?

GONDALA RIDE!!! because it would just be me and him rather than us being in the same room and possibly not even interacting.

Oh wow...incest in both situations!!! I'd say his cousin.

Would you rather Mika have rainbow coloured eyes or purple eyes?

I'd like both but I have to pick rainbow!:mf_lustslow:

would you rather:

give Mika a kiss out of nowhere and he got sorta agrivated or Mika give you a kiss cuz his mom told him to!

I'd like both but I have to pick rainbow!:mf_lustslow:

would you rather:

give Mika a kiss out of nowhere and he got sorta agrivated or Mika give you a kiss cuz his mom told him to!

Mika give me a kiss because his mom told him to because I would never want him to be mad at me.

Would you rather Mika have short fingers or extremelly long chest hair?

Mika give me a kiss because his mom told him to because I would never want him to be mad at me.

chest hair! I can shave that sucker down. short fingers you are stuck with.

:lol3: I'd pick extremely long chest hair cuz he could shave it!!

would you rather:

Mika shave your head and his head or make his self blind and you blind

So, Would You Rather is my favourite game, I play it everyday:naughty: and a few days ago my friend (who knows if my mika obsession) asked me 2 mika would you rathers

1. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika :thumbdown:

b. Kill Your Grandma

i said well....my grandma is old.....

2. would you rather...

a. Kill Mika

b. Watch Mika die

this one was hard but i said kill him cause maybe i could do it quick and painlessly cause i wouldn't want him to suffer

anyway if you dont know how to play, the rules are simple, you come up with two unfavorable or two favorable situations and the other person has to choose which one they want......favorable situation could be....would you rather spend the day with mika and then never see him again or be a millionaire and never get to meet him

you can make your own or answer mine

:boxed:

I think Mika's expression in your sig pic says it all with regards to this post :roftl: