"Shattered Dreams" - A Game

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww i cant burst that bubble cuz i want it to:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

i wish i can go to china town next weekend to see the mika billboard!!!

I DO TOO!!!! Oh wait-- err, granted, but your camera breaks so you can't show it to us :crybaby:.

I wish to get 100 in all of my classes this semester :punk:

granted but u fail next semester:naughty::bleh:

i wish mika releases his new album soon!:punk:

Granted, but it's only in the UK and you have to wait another year to get it :naughty:.

I wish that I can go to Target today!

Me too!! I mean, granted but he erases it before you could read it...

I wish I could go somewhere on my vacations...

Granted, but you run out of money and you can't afford the ticket to get back, so you get fired because you came back later than you were supposed to.:biggrin2:. *Y te contrata Freddo:naughty:*.

I wish I could hear a new Mika song.

Granted, but you run out of money and you can't afford the ticket to get back, so you get fired because you came back later than you were supposed to.:biggrin2:. *Y te contrata Freddo:naughty:*.

I wish I could hear a new Mika song.

Yeyyy!! I wanna get fired!! Not really but I do want to quit!! Jajaja, Freddo, no quiero saber nada mas acerca de helados salvo para comerlos!!

Granted but it sounds like sh**t! *actually, I don't really think that a Mika sound could sound like sh**it*

I wish I could tan (or whatever you sayd that) a little bit because I'm way too pale

Yeyyy!! I wanna get fired!! Not really but I do want to quit!! Jajaja, Freddo, no quiero saber nada mas acerca de helados salvo para comerlos!!

Granted but it sounds like sh**t! *actually, I don't really think that a Mika sound could sound like sh**it*

I wish I could tan (or whatever you sayd that) a little bit because I'm way too pale

Granted, but you tan yourself too much and now you can't sleep becuase it hurts.:naughty:.

I wish I could time travel.