Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone go to the album launch? how did it go?

details please!! :wink2:

It was a great night.

Francis has such a strong voice, and sung all the songs from the album.

And he is a lovely guy too, didn't get to talk to him, there were so many people there, but on the stage, he had a fantastic rapport with the audience, talked a fair bit between songs.

Luke chatted with us (Sara, Babs, SarahLou and myself) afterwards, and is looking very well. He seems happy, which is good.

Yes, it was a great night. We got there around 9, and as we were walking into the room (it was alk happening in this downstairs thingie) we bumped into Luke already who was very happy to see us and as usual, very friendly, and then we just hung around a bit having a drink, chatting to him, etc....They all took to the stage then and as Rose said, the gig was great.

Francis has a very good voice and he clearly 'gives it all', and the band were also really nice, so it was a great little gig.

the place was tiny, and I'd say that there were probably around 80 people in there......very small anyway. It was like a bar area, with a little floor type thinge in front of the (tiny) stage and some areas to sit,etc..

The stage was SO small that they had a hard time fitting the whole band in it haha.

Anyway we had a great time just chatting and catching up, in between songs and so, and had some more chats with Luke after the gig. It was all very relaxed and casual, people just walking around -as you do- in a normal situation in a pub, or whatever.

It wasn't really a 'gig', more like a party or get together.

I think that we left just before 2 am. We never went over to chat to Francis at the end, though we did see him before the gig (I didn't directly speak to him but the girls did) but he was clearly happy and enjoying himself, so it was good.

Great night!

I am putting some pics up and will get the videos up as soon as possible.......

Some of us:

IMG_1759.jpg

The pro's:

IMG_1776.jpg

Reminds me,did we ever get a proper picture of the Amsterdam Cam guy's shirt inscription? I'm still thinking it had asian influences

aaaaw! this is so lovely!

Look at Rosey grin ! :naughty:

Edited by Ioana

Thanks for the pics and report Sara!

Thanks, you're welcome! Putting a few more up now. I always take too many pics .

First attempt at pic with Jubster.

He insisted in taking it himself as 'his arm is longer' than mine, but seeing how many tries it took to get a good one, I'm not so sure if length was all that mattered there :bleh:

IMG_1777.jpg

Hmm..Second attempt:

IMG_1778.jpg

What happened to that head? Ok, so the third attempt came:

IMG_1779.jpg

So we concluded that this was as good as it was gonna get :roftl: and decided to leave it there.

Some more wall pics:

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

Awww thanks girls!

I have just seen the pics!

Fran with a beard!!!... I would normally have said no way but it really suits him :naughty:

The stubble look must be more ROCK as Luke looks good too... good to hear they are all happy :thumb_yello:

Looks like you guys had fun...but then you always do!

can't wait for the vids :thumb_yello:

xx

The stubble look must be more ROCK as Luke looks good too...

It may well be rock, but we were soon to find out that it feels quite prickly :naughty::das::roftl:

And we were lucky, because apparently he had a full-on beard type thing before the gig, so the stubble was a nice stepdown from that :roftl:.

It may well be rock, but we were soon to find out that it feels quite prickly :naughty::das::roftl:

And we were lucky, because apparently he had a full-on beard type thing before the gig, so the stubble was a nice stepdown from that :roftl:.

Luke's always a bit stubbly when you kiss him though sara, no? Well I think so.

And we were lucky, because apparently he had a full-on beard type thing before the gig, so the stubble was a nice stepdown from that .

Luke's always a bit stubbly when you kiss him though sara, no? Well I think so.

Yeah, he never does a clean shave :wink2:. But technically it's always him kissing us, he always initiates :roftl:

Braggart, blowhard, braggadocio, showoff, windbag…didn’t know the right word in English so I brought them all from the dictionary so there would be no misunderstanding about my feelings!:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Not only are you living in London....

Braggart, blowhard, braggadocio, showoff, windbag…didn’t know the right word in English so I brought them all from the dictionary so there would be no misunderstanding about my feelings!:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Not only are you living in London....

Oh you noticed, reel 'em in. Well we didn't lie about anything, but it's so easy to wind people up. :naughty: