Francis Rodino has kidnapped Luke Juby!

Francis Rodino

Yeah me! :wink2:

I know you so well,you were the first I recognized when I clicked on the live feed :mf_rosetinted: Appreciation welcome :naughty:

True - I had it on full screen and it was very pixelly!! :naughty:

No cake for me though!! :naughty:

I just had it on double the size,the full screen was too bad

are you turning down cake? I've been craving it all day for some reason :roftl:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of uploading now. I filmed all the songs.

I wanted to put them up on the 'HD' option but the converter is playing up and I have no more time or patience to faff around with it, so I will just put the normal (still should be HQ on YT though) files now and maybe later make the 'super' versions of them :thumb_yello:.

I wanted to put them up on the 'HD' option but the converter is playing up and I have no more time or patience to faff around with it, so I will just put the normal (still should be HQ on YT though) files now and maybe later make the 'super' versions of them :thumb_yello:.

Have you been at work today, missy? :sneaky2:

sariflor, you are such a little sweet thing!

thank you :-)

F

Ha! Thanks :naughty:. You can pay me with special perks once your'e famous :bleh:

Have you been at work today, missy? :sneaky2:

Nah, I took the day off. The last few days of partying and gigs have left me too tired to work, hahaha. You just can't have it all aye, so you need to decide on priorities :naughty:.

Thankyou for the reports , and upcoming pictures and video's guys !!! :wub2:

Sorry , i havent read the WHOLE thread ... but whos b'day was it ? :blink:

Glad you all had a fab time !!!!!

It WAS fab! I have a few pics but not many, although I could take some off the vids....Hmmm...let me have a look

Daisylou was celebrating her bday :thumb_yello:.

Ha! Thanks :naughtYou can pay me with special perks once your'e famous :bleh

Nah, I took the day off. The last few days of partying and gigs have left me too tired to work, hahaha. You just can't have it all aye, so you need to decide on priorities :naught

It WAS fab! I have a few pics but not many, although I could take some off the vids....Hmmm...let me have a look

Daisylou was celebrating her bday :thumb_yello

Thanks sara ! your vids are very much appreciated !!!! :wub2::punk:

<i must get the camera you have> :naughty::wink2:

DaisyLou ! Happy B'day ! ....... but i just realised it isnt untill May ! :blink:? ... But happy bday anyway ?! :thumb_yello:

Go on .... :glasses2:

Yes, I realised that the pics I took were all very crappy and blurry hahaha. I will get some screenshots off the vids. So far only one is up and still processing, grrrr..

They are really taking forever today- so annoying.

Yes, I realised that the pics I took were all very crappy and blurry hahaha. I will get some screenshots off the vids. So far only one is up and still processing, grrrr..

They are really taking forever today- so annoying.

oh that wasn't the reason,I was liking what I was seeing :naughty:

I just have a tendency to want more of a good thing :mf_rosetinted:

oh that wasn't the reason,I was liking what I was seeing :naughty:

I just have a tendency to want more of a good thing :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, it wasn't really a reaction to your post, but I am very critical myself so that was my own reaction to them.

I wasn't really focused on pic taking so I just used a quick break between songs to snap a couple, and obviously didn't focus on the task enough (lame pun, I know) :roftl:.

Lot's of nice reading in here tonight!:wub2:

Thanks Sara!:wink2:

Glad you like them, Sienna.

Here the first two vids:

Science:

One Love:

They are taking aaaaages!:thumbdown:

hey guys!

Just got home and am totally spent so will just give a short one tonight and pics/vids tomorrow...if I ever wake up.

Before I explain all......

I just want to THANK EVERYONE that was there at The Bedford.....especially Francis and his "guys" but Tony and basically everyone!!!....you made it a special night and one I will never forget!

What can I say.....Fran was absofukingloutely amazing!.....they all were and it must have been the feedback or something as I can verify that TIM not BIM (that is him and Rebecca) was spot on :wink2: ...as I was singing along with him!

The whole place erupted ...the atmosphere was electric....was truely awesome as the others have confirmed. Shame the set finished as could have listened to them all night!

If Francis Rodino doesn't make it big time there is something wrong with the Music Industry!!!!

The poor guy gave us real blood, :roftl: sweat (not quite tears) but everything he (and the band) had. He one very talented guy!

Ok the Birthday thing!....

What is happening is I am going in hospital for a major operation next week and have been told might take upto 6 months to recover.....so I am gonna miss my "real" Birthday. So my friend decided to celebrate while I am well enough to enjoy it.....unfortunately, he couldn't be there in the end (was hopefully watching from New York!!!).....but everyonelse made it one of the best Birthdays I have had!!!... so if I sleep through my real one...who cares!....I felt a fraud so much last night and kept repeating this explanation and nobody seemed to be bothered it was a PRE Birthday celebration and just wanted to help me have fun....which I did!

The cake!......was delicious!!!!! Champagne... bubbly, flowers...daisyish!, candles...dangerous! lol! :wink2:

to be continued........

Bless you :huglove: !

You have no right to demand anything, and amyway what remained of the cake has gone up north :naughty: .

We are very disappointed in you, Freddie :sad: : how could you, with your flair for talent, miss Fran`s gigs :shocked: !

See you at one of his upcoming shows ?

Marie-Therese

Sorry for the typo, English keyboards are hell to use ! Anyway...

You have no right to demand anything, and amyway what remained of the cake has gone up north :naughty: .

We are very disappointed in you, Freddie :sad: : how could you, with your flair for talent, miss Fran`s gigs :shocked: !

See you at one of his upcoming shows ?

Marie-Therese

I know .... Daisy lives 30 minutes from me , considering what an amazing human being I am ... Im sure I could of been sent some .. ohh and one does like champers :wub2:

If he plays "up north" then maybe , London scares me .. I think its the underground .. Im more of a country lad .. fresh air and sheep .. :wub2: