mika's new album is ready ????

Holy Johnny is a very cute & fun song, but i can't see it making it to an album. although i wouldn't mind. HMDYLM i really love. it will be interesting to see what it will sound like when recorded versus concert.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if Mika will perform some of his new album songs, in his summer concerts? I think he should do that, because everyone wants to hear something new, and he couldn't perform exactly the same set as he did last year.

i hope he does.. that would give us something to talk about for months!! :naughty::naughty:

I'm wondering if Mika will perform some of his new album songs, in his summer concerts? I think he should do that, because everyone wants to hear something new, and he couldn't perform exactly the same set as he did last year.

I would love if he did that, really it would be so exciting!

fingers crossed:fisch:

I know someone will correct me if I am wrong here, but there are only two new songs doing the rounds, Holy Johnny and How Much Do You Love Me and there are some pretty good MP3s of them around with minimum screaming.

Any other 'leaks' were really old demos and are unlikely to be on the album anyway IMO, but you never know.

what about The Only Lonely one? I like that song. I hope it goes onto the album...I need to find these MP3s *goes off to listen to them*

what about The Only Lonely one? I like that song. I hope it goes onto the album...I need to find these MP3s *goes off to listen to them*

Well The Only Lonely One is on the B side of one of the singles, so I'd be surprised if it was on the new album.

Well The Only Lonely One is on the B side of one of the singles, so I'd be surprised if it was on the new album.

I didn't know that. bummer. I was really hoping it would be.

see I never heard of the releasing of singles or anything or if they even sell the where I am at so I am behind on which songs are actually NEW vs older ones.

*sigh*

thank goodness I have you guys to keep me up!

when i read 'his launching can be before the end of year 2008", i got this picture of mika as a space shuttle launching and lifting off:naughty:

mika our space shuttle:wub2:

ha ha Mika super rocket...dejavu lol

Yes,I agree...I wonder what will he name his album!

OL :mf_rosetinted:

Come on what were you guys thinking his name is Oliver Liver and he has a pretty, very neutral look

That's exactly how we should have spotted it :shocked: But then again, I could easily be confused for an album if that's all we go by :mf_rosetinted:

omg I nearly peed my pants Kata, I think triple A would be an awesome name for you if you change into an album anytime soon, (angry apple album):naughty:

I expect his new album to be ready any time the top end of this century myself, no rush Mika take your time make it a good 'un :bleh::wub2:

Me too I hope Mika will take time to make his album as good as possible, because I know that he wouldn't like to be a one-album wonder. I heard him say in an interview that we are going to hear his music for at least 20 years, so I hope it's true and he's not dreaming. We as MFCers will follow him for sure :mf_lustslow:, but it's not sure for the rest of the world... I also heard Mika has been threatened by fans to release his album :shocked: WTF?!

Me too I hope Mika will take time to make his album as good as possible, because I know that he wouldn't like to be a one-album wonder. I heard him say in an interview that we are going to hear his music for at least 20 years, so I hope it's true and he's not dreaming. We as MFCers will follow him for sure :mf_lustslow:, but it's not sure for the rest of the world... I also heard Mika has been threatened by fans to release his album :shocked: WTF?!

they would be poor fans! trying to rush someone into making bad music. psshht. thats one of the reasons I love Mika's music so much, on LICM there is not a single song I am like "ugh skip over this one!" I hope the second album is the same.

:thumbdown: bad fans threatening.

Hello, God.. It's me.. No. Don't run away!! PLEASE, tell me: Is it really, I mean REALLY rue that Mikas new album is ready??

*drops dead* I can't wait!!!

Thanks for posting! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...