mika's new album is ready ????

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has its own myspace!? :shocked: Does it have picturs?

Edit: Just read it got deleted ages ago, that's not fair :tears::naughty:

I've never been on it, cause I simply didn't dare:roftl:I read about, and ofcourse it had it's origine in either the Knitting Thread or one of the first Mikagasmic thread's. I saw lot's of people had it as friends. You can guess what it's profile pic was:fisch:

I'm too late again, right? :no:

Looks like it, I am as well though

It happened last year, I think it was July/August.

I don't know exactly when it was deleted though, but I do understand why it has been deleted:naughty:

I've never been on it, cause I simply didn't dare:roftl:I read about, and ofcourse it had it's origine in either the Knitting Thread or one of the first Mikagasmic thread's. I saw lot's of people had it as friends. You can guess what it's profile pic was:fisch:

It happened last year, I think it was July/August.

I don't know exactly when it was deleted though, but I do understand why it has been deleted:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: I could guess what the picture was, and I'm also guessing it was dressed up though? :naughty:

Hmm.. how did I not know about this lol.

guys just a couple of questions abou the new album,

firstly where is he recording this album ???? (L.A Again ????) mind u he did say he was in hiding so i guess no one knows

also is there gonna be new characters on the album ??????, i've noticed on the new mika sound homepage that there are new characters

and is greg wells be producing this album ??????, he did a great job with LICM

this article claims that mika's album is ready... :blink:

if this has been posted, please mods... feel free to do your magic! :thumb_yello:

http://akelhawa.com/music/mika%E2%80%99s-new-album-is-ready/

Mika’s new album is ready!!

Although Mika announced some months ago that he would take some time to publish his second album, he just declared that it would be ready and could be published this year!

More than a million sold albums only in France, which is the biggest success of year 2007, we can understand why the label of Mika put pressure on him so that he finishes his second album…

“The next album will take the time it will need”, had declared Mika some months ago, refusing to become the gold eggs hen of his production company. Well, it seems that the singer of Relax, Take It Easy, had worked hard since then, as the disc is ready!

“I have just ended all the songs of my next album which will eventually be very fun! That’s all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008″, says Mika.

Hmm very interesting indeed...

I'll play it by ear because you have to work pretty hard to get from what he said at the ivors "I'm about a third of the way through" to now when he says this...

Mind you maybe he just means he's written it or recorded the main parts and just needs touches etc

I'll believe it when I see it but he DID quote it! :D

I'd be very happy for him to just have a single released from the album, before the end of the year. I think he should do that, and not rush to get the whole thing released before Christmas. Although... if it IS released for Christmas, I know what I'm going to ask Santa for this year!

I'd be very happy for him to just have a single released from the album, before the end of the year. I think he should do that, and not rush to get the whole thing released before Christmas. Although... if it IS released for Christmas, I know what I'm going to ask Santa for this year!

Hahaha with you on that one!

I wonder if he'll release Holy Johnny or HMDYLM or something we've not heard!

Hahaha with you on that one!

I wonder if he'll release Holy Johnny or HMDYLM or something we've not heard!

I love that new song 'Rain' as well!! I really think he REALLY should release a single soon. It would be so great!!!