mika's new album is ready ????

WTF..?

"...That's all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008."

Um...Mika is referring to the album as "his"...? The new album is male? :shocked::roftl:

Weird article. Although I'm more than ready for the album, so the sooner the better. :thumb_yello:

I really hope that none of you are serious with this mockery of the gender of the album. I find it very rude and offensive to the poor album, and I will not hesitate to report to the mods any posts I find to be bullying the album.

It's nobody's business if the album is a he or a she, or an it. That is the album's private business, and it may hurt the album's feelings if we carry on this discussion.

I am sorry if I have come across as a bit harsh, but another thread made me open my eyes to how we should all love another and make sure we respect eachother, and I am sensing a bit of disrespect and mockery here, which I would personally class as bullying.

OH WHAT A LOAD OF CR@P :roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

omg, i can't stop laughing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have some valid points Sariflor, I agree :thumb_yello:

Let's not mock the album into changing his sex, we've seen that happen way too often here lately :boxed:

Aye, and it always ends in tears and accusations:blink:, so we need to be careful...

Agnieszka-

I hope that you're not laughing at the expense of the poor album:sneaky2:

That would be soo mean:thumbdown:

Sounds familiar:fisch:

Maybe that familiar thing IS the album:insane:

Why didn't we think of that :doh: it's not that unusual that the forthcoming album signs up as a member on fan forums really - espescially on official forums :mf_rosetinted: To think we attacked it like that, oh dear :shocked: Guess we won't have a mention in the credits now :emot-sad:

Why didn't we think of that :doh: it's not that unusual that the forthcoming album signs up as a member on fan forums really - espescially on official forums :mf_rosetinted: To think we attacked it like that, oh dear :shocked: Guess we won't have a mention in the credits now :emot-sad:

Hmmm...what a shame...:thumbdown:...do you think we can sue?

Sounds familiar:fisch:

Maybe that familiar thing IS the album:insane:

:roftl:

now it's just a matter of time before someone starts "you should really stop bullying" thread.

and I have a feeling we're gonna regret this statement... pretty soon!!

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

now it's just a matter of time before someone starts "you should really stop bullying" thread.

and I have a feeling we're gonna regret this statement... pretty soon!!

:mf_rosetinted:

I have no fear. In case of doubt let's just wait for the album to tell us what we will regret and when.

this article claims that mika's album is ready... :blink:

if this has been posted, please mods... feel free to do your magic! :thumb_yello:

http://akelhawa.com/music/mika%E2%80%99s-new-album-is-ready/

Mika’s new album is ready!!

Although Mika announced some months ago that he would take some time to publish his second album, he just declared that it would be ready and could be published this year!

More than a million sold albums only in France, which is the biggest success of year 2007, we can understand why the label of Mika put pressure on him so that he finishes his second album…

“The next album will take the time it will need”, had declared Mika some months ago, refusing to become the gold eggs hen of his production company. Well, it seems that the singer of Relax, Take It Easy, had worked hard since then, as the disc is ready!

“I have just ended all the songs of my next album which will eventually be very fun! That’s all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008″, says Mika.

That's cool. I mean,if it is true...:cool:

He said it's going to be a fun record - does that mean that it's similar to LICM??

That's cool. I mean,if it is true...:cool:

He said it's going to be a fun record - does that mean that it's similar to LICM??

I hope it's different from LICM,otherwise it would be too similar from the first one..

Ohhh, didn't he say the new album would be 'angry'?!

Now, that makes a lot of sense.

That's exactly how we should have spotted it :shocked: But then again, I could easily be confused for an album if that's all we go by :mf_rosetinted:

That's exactly how we should have spotted it :shocked: But then again, I could easily be confused for an album if that's all we go by :mf_rosetinted:

This is adding a whole new twist to the identity madness :blush-anim-cl:

(:roftl::mf_rosetinted:Mika-LICM.jpg :starwars:)

This is adding a whole new twist to the identity madness

(:roftl::mf_rosetinted:Mika-LICM.jpg :starwars:)

Ohhh, didn't he say the new album would be 'angry'?!

Now, that makes a lot of sense.

It's fun but in an angry way. Or agressively happy!:blink:Aah whatever:mf_rosetinted:

Agnieszka-

I hope that you're not laughing at the expense of the poor album:sneaky2:

That would be soo mean:thumbdown:

absolutely not! i totally respect album's right to express his sexuality and i will always support him and his decisions.

You have some valid points Sariflor, I agree :thumb_yello:

Let's not mock the album into changing his sex, we've seen that happen way too often here lately :boxed:

There's nothing stopping you guys!:naughty:

I'm exhausted!:roftl:

If I was as talented as CazGirl I would make a script on you!:wink2:

I'm not ready for a new album yet. I hope Mika holds off and doesn't release till spring 09.

see my deal is that I have listened to some of the 'new' album songs that were leaked on youtube or that he performed in concert and I love them! but they always have fans screaming in them and sometimes Mika gets a bit drowned out..so I would love to hear the album or some new recorded songs...

plus when he releases it, he will probably tour again, meaning coming to the US, and I get to see him!

though releasing this year would feel really quick..I just hope he takes the time to make every song perfect to what he wants it so it sounds as amazing as the first album.

as for the angry thing, maybe it is going to be like LICM like the fact that the music sounds happy but the song's words are actually quite sad and sometimes a bit depressing

see my deal is that I have listened to some of the 'new' album songs that were leaked on youtube or that he performed in concert and I love them! but they always have fans screaming in them and sometimes Mika gets a bit drowned out..so I would love to hear the album or some new recorded songs...

I know someone will correct me if I am wrong here, but there are only two new songs doing the rounds, Holy Johnny and How Much Do You Love Me and there are some pretty good MP3s of them around with minimum screaming.

Any other 'leaks' were really old demos and are unlikely to be on the album anyway IMO, but you never know.

I uploaded a good number of mp3's of recorded gigs that are quite ok quality wise, under the download sections :thumb_yello:

Also, I think that the only song we've heard which will be in the new album is HMDYLM, as my personal opinion is that HJ will not be in the album..but I could be wrong..:wink2: