mika's new album is ready ????

this article claims that mika's album is ready... :blink:

if this has been posted, please mods... feel free to do your magic! :thumb_yello:

http://akelhawa.com/music/mika%E2%80%99s-new-album-is-ready/

Mika’s new album is ready!!

Although Mika announced some months ago that he would take some time to publish his second album, he just declared that it would be ready and could be published this year!

More than a million sold albums only in France, which is the biggest success of year 2007, we can understand why the label of Mika put pressure on him so that he finishes his second album…

“The next album will take the time it will need”, had declared Mika some months ago, refusing to become the gold eggs hen of his production company. Well, it seems that the singer of Relax, Take It Easy, had worked hard since then, as the disc is ready!

“I have just ended all the songs of my next album which will eventually be very fun! That’s all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008″, says Mika.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That one is new to me. They even cover that he mentioned it would not be ready for a while.

I've come to the conclusion that Mika should update his site with this stuff, or keep a regular blog of some sort so we know what's really going on.

yeah, I hope this is true also...2009 is too far away!!

who knows...because this is like what, the fourth time something has come up saying his new album is ready?

I can't wait for the album though!

“I have just ended all the songs of my next album which will eventually be very fun! That’s all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008″, says Mika.

WTF..?

"...That's all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008."

Um...Mika is referring to the album as "his"...? The new album is male? :shocked::roftl:

Weird article. Although I'm more than ready for the album, so the sooner the better. :thumb_yello:

WTF..?

"...That's all I can say for now. His launching can be before the end of year 2008."

Um...Mika is referring to the album as "his"...? The new album is male? :shocked::roftl:

Weird article. Although I'm more than ready for the album, so the sooner the better. :thumb_yello:

yeah.. that part is a bit strange... must be a new journalist... she got confused over who said what and when and how and why!! lol

maybe he didn't even say it at all lol

I think this "His" is just a translating problem, it does not appear to be a fully English website.

But the veracity of the article is highly questionable.

They may have even got the article from MFC:roftl:

I think this "His" is just a translating problem, it does not appear to be a fully English website.

But the veracity of the article is highly questionable.

They may have even got the article from MFC:roftl:

lol who knows... at least they didn't mention his trip to india! :naughty:

WTF..?

LOL...that made me laugh so hard...

can you imagine Mika "Well you see...he was a bit tempermental so we had to postpone releasing him to the masses"

:roftl: :roftl:

WTF..?

when i read 'his launching can be before the end of year 2008", i got this picture of mika as a space shuttle launching and lifting off:naughty:

mika our space shuttle:wub2:

WTF..?

:roftl::aah:

I doubt it's true. That would be pretty sweet if it was, but I would rather that the album come out next year. I want him to take his time so it can be as brilliantly magnificent as it can possibly be!!!!!

LOL what are you guys like!!!! :roftl:

sadly for you, i'll be away on holiday for nine days so NNEEEERRR!!!

I was actually about to write a goodbye thread LOL when lollipop monkey PM'd me, telling me how I had fans wanting a new script haha!

when i read 'his launching can be before the end of year 2008", i got this picture of mika as a space shuttle launching and lifting off:naughty:

mika our space shuttle:wub2:

:lmfao::lmfao: Photoshop anyone? :fisch::naughty:

WTF..?

yes of course it's male and it's mom of two and did breast feed at the same time:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:bonk:

:blink:

WTF..?

Like Jeffrey Eugenides said:

Sex is biological. Gender is cultural.

So I say if the album wants to me male it has a fecking right to be male. It may even have babies and take them to Mika gigs.

:shocked: It, sorry, HE even might post here... :blink:

Ah the opportunities... :bleh:

I really hope that none of you are serious with this mockery of the gender of the album. I find it very rude and offensive to the poor album, and I will not hesitate to report to the mods any posts I find to be bullying the album.

It's nobody's business if the album is a he or a she, or an it. That is the album's private business, and it may hurt the album's feelings if we carry on this discussion.

I am sorry if I have come across as a bit harsh, but another thread made me open my eyes to how we should all love another and make sure we respect eachother, and I am sensing a bit of disrespect and mockery here, which I would personally class as bullying.

OH WHAT A LOAD OF CR@P :roftl::roftl:

I really hope that none of you are serious with this mockery of the gender of the album. I find it very rude and offensive to the poor album, and I will not hesitate to report to the mods any posts I find to be bullying the album.

It's nobody's business if the album is a he or a she, or an it. That is the album's private business, and it may hurt the album's feelings if we carry on this discussion.

I am sorry if I have come across as a bit harsh, but another thread made me open my eyes to how we should all love another and make sure we respect eachother, and I am sensing a bit of disrespect and mockery here, which I would personally class as bullying.

OH WHAT A LOAD OF CR@P :roftl::roftl:

Sorry :blush-anim-cl: I've just been immature and juvenile. Sorry album! Welcome!

Sorry :blush-anim-cl: I've just been immature and juvenile. Sorry album! Welcome!

Juvenile, yes:naughty:.

But that's ok, I have a forgiving heart and I understand that we all make mistake, so it's fine:thumb_yello:

:bleh: