Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see in the first picture that old guy on the seat looks like he's checking him out :lmfao:

haha I think he might be!!!! :naughty:

my sister was taking pics of hott guys, and in one series of photos, they were looking at her taking pictures :roftl: :roftl:

lol welcome to Vegas...land of the Sickos....you seriously have to be careful there..I was always with my sister..but even then we got hit on and...stuff...but we are only 18, so it sucked whenever we were invited out to drinks.

but we were walking and a toothless red headed disgusting man ran at us screaming "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" and I quickly dodged him and ran to the side, but my sister froze and he hugged her and was trying to get us to have drinks with him and we were like "no." and we kept saying it and walking away, and then he was like "seriously why not!!" and we were like "were underage..." and he got a weird look on his face and goes "really..because..if you wanted to I could get us drinks and we could find a hotel room and really have some fun" ick...thats where I stop. *shudders*

lol welcome to Vegas...land of the Sickos....you seriously have to be careful there..I was always with my sister..but even then we got hit on and...stuff...but we are only 18, so it sucked whenever we were invited out to drinks.

but we were walking and a toothless red headed disgusting man ran at us screaming "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" and I quickly dodged him and ran to the side, but my sister froze and he hugged her and was trying to get us to have drinks with him and we were like "no." and we kept saying it and walking away, and then he was like "seriously why not!!" and we were like "were underage..." and he got a weird look on his face and goes "really..because..if you wanted to I could get us drinks and we could find a hotel room and really have some fun" ick...thats where I stop. *shudders*

That's so creepy:boxed:

No, Kristine :bleh:

for the I like big balls picture or the Speedo man picture?

hehe I was posing for that picture and some guys walked by and one goes "Man she likes those balls" and my sister goes "YEAH SHE DOES!!" and he goes "oh, would she like to hold mine then?" we laughed awkwardly and they left...but too bad..lol and THEY were gorgeous! :chkn: . mm mm mm!!

some guy came up to me in amsterdam in red light district and said i have a surprise for you if you want to see :naughty: guys are soooo freakeeee

What were you doing there?! :blink:

arn't women not allowed there anymore?

my mom said she went somewhere like that and the women were like...grinding against the red tinted windows...she said they looked all high miserable and drunk.

for the I like big balls picture or the Speedo man picture?

hehe I was posing for that picture and some guys walked by and one goes "Man she likes those balls" and my sister goes "YEAH SHE DOES!!" and he goes "oh, would she like to hold mine then?" we laughed awkwardly and they left...but too bad..lol and THEY were gorgeous! :chkn: . mm mm mm!!

For both things :naughty:

Ooh too bad so sad :naughty:

For both things :naughty:

Ooh too bad so sad :naughty:

lol my parents were back at the hotel, so nothing would have happened...I'm not into random sexual encounters...so yeah. I'm clean. :thumb_yello:

Vegas is such a fun place though..I am DEFINETLY going back when I am 21....so I can enjoy it to the fullest!! not being able to club or whatever sucked...I wanted to go dancing soo bad last time...I have been there three times now..or two..uh..I think three lol I can't remember. :naughty:

lol my parents were back at the hotel, so nothing would have happened...I'm not into random sexual encounters...so yeah. I'm clean. :thumb_yello:

Vegas is such a fun place though..I am DEFINETLY going back when I am 21....so I can enjoy it to the fullest!! not being able to club or whatever sucked...I wanted to go dancing soo bad last time...I have been there three times now..or two..uh..I think three lol I can't remember. :naughty:

Vegas is so boring! Well, maybe it's just because you can't do anything when you're underage, but even then, all there is is gambling, drinking, and partying....none of which I'm into.:thumbdown:

Vegas is so boring! Well, maybe it's just because you can't do anything when you're underage, but even then, all there is is gambling, drinking, and partying....none of which I'm into.:thumbdown:

have you been there?

Cirque Du Soleil!! and the shows, and Blue Man Group!! Me and my sister had our days planned to the fullest when we went there! my feet hurt sooo bad at the end....but the hotels are soo amazing and beautiful.

I like to party, because I like the social aspect

drinking...I don't get drunk..I mean I know when to stop, and I never plan on getting drunk to the point of blacking out or even throwing up, and I have never drank enough to have a hangover...but I think me and my sister are lucky because we don't really get hangovers...because one time I was pretty far gone...well she did once but she was SMASHED. Its just about knowing where you are and being strong enough to say no when you feel you have had enough.

Even though I am 18 and legal to Gamble in my state I never have..just never got the urge I guess.

have you been there?

Cirque Du Soleil!! and the shows, and Blue Man Group!! Me and my sister had our days planned to the fullest when we went there! my feet hurt sooo bad at the end....but the hotels are soo amazing and beautiful.

I like to party, because I like the social aspect

drinking...I don't get drunk..I mean I know when to stop, and I never plan on getting drunk to the point of blacking out or even throwing up, and I have never drank enough to have a hangover...but I think me and my sister are lucky because we don't really get hangovers...because one time I was pretty far gone...well she did once but she was SMASHED. Its just about knowing where you are and being strong enough to say no when you feel you have had enough.

Even though I am 18 and legal to Gamble in my state I never have..just never got the urge I guess.

Yes I have -- two or three times..

I didn't really do anything though from what I remember :naughty:

Yes I have -- two or three times..

I didn't really do anything though from what I remember :naughty:

well the older you get the better it is I guess...the first time I spend the trip in the hotel room throwing up out of both ends, I almost missed some of the shows because I couldn't move.

that was the sickest I have ever been, my parents were debating bringing me tot he hospital, and I couldn't even walk I was so weak.

try flying in that condition...not fun. I took soo much medication and spent the flight kinda crying and sleeping...then my sister was sick with me the flight home, but she wasn't so bad.

you know whats awkward? when your throwing up in the bathroom and people keep asking you if your okay. its like...excuse me, let me barf this last bit before I answer you. :thumbdown:

IMAG0579-2.jpg

OMG!!! Ice Man! *worships*

yeh i was going to say something about the guy in the background but was worried if he was like on this or something

The guy in the background has been christened Ice Man... he was Mika's security guard and he never smiles... not sure if he still works for Mika or not...

I'd post a Mika pic, but all the ones I've got people have seen heaps of times....