Mikagasmic part 14! yeah already!

victoria+Mika

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once saw it 5 times at one day, in hospital.....

The dvd once got stuck in the dvd-player, I was freaking out, not because of my dvd-player, but imagine that the dvd got broken:shocked::boxed::tears: Fortunately it came out after I hit the dvd-player with a hammer. And it still works

IMG_2977_614x.jpg

I never was in a hospital . So . . .

I have school and personal life, and MFC and Harry Potter sites . But everytime I can I watch it !!

YOu hit the DVD player with a hammer ??!! And it still works !!?? :boxed::shocked::blink:

did you not no brute force solves all electrical problems? heck i had a fone that wouldnt text until you whacked it off a wall then it would work perfectly :lmfao:

My phone wasnt writing the 1 2 and 3 . And some night I freaked out and I started hitting it against the wall and the bed . And well . . In the another morning it was working perfectly ! xD

I believe he said it in a french interview before the Paris gig.

No word on release time.

OMG !! YOu dont know how happy you just make me !!

"Cause you made me ... CRAZY"

I know I shouldnt talk about unreleased songs . . . so lets pretend I didnt do it ! Right ?

I'm gonna sleep!! Night night!! :huglove:

080708_035.jpg

ohh I love this pic :mf_lustslow: he just looks so sweet so cute adorable sexy devine ohh I could go on

hey does anyone have any close up pics of him so i can see those stunning sexy eyes of his close up? i'd really appreciate it thanks

i will be so happy if he releases another DVD !

Me too:biggrin2:

He's going to:wink2:

Seriously? Cool!!!

I've always wondered what happens with that video footage. I mean, Mika could watch it but still...that's a lot to watch:roftl:

Me too:biggrin2:

Seriously? Cool!!!

I've always wondered what happens with that video footage. I mean, Mika could watch it but still...that's a lot to watch:roftl:

Yeah, I believe the Parc des Princes gig will be made into one and I guess there will be extra footage that Andy filmed as the extras

I hope this one is funner though.. I hope they include all of the dodgy holiday tour and all of what andy filmed :wub2:

Like more of them fooling around back stage and stuff :thumb_yello: Them being friends :naughty:

I hope so too...I wonder if they'll include Luke...

Yeah, I believe the Parc des Princes gig will be made into one and I guess there will be extra footage that Andy filmed as the extras

Cool.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a DVD of just stuff that Andy filmed? Like fans waiting in line and stuff. More like the documentary part of the last one.

I wonderful haha :lol3:

Yep, I wonderful too... *ponders*

They better include him... that would be mean if they didn't.

I was so confused why you kept putting "wonderful" :lmao:

Silly me...:doh::blush-anim-cl:

Cool.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a DVD of just stuff that Andy filmed? Like fans waiting in line and stuff. More like the documentary part of the last one.

Yeah! That would be amazing! It would probably be my favorite..

Just of the Mika world and Mika gigs, and just people enjoying Mika :wub2:

I hope they do that!!!