The Australian Thread: Part Fourteen

Rainbow Sky

Since you aren't trailing all over Europe to see Mika, how are you even going to get him in that suitcase?? hmmm??

He has to come back to London some time ...:fisch:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww ... Hiya Silv !!! Howz 'Nanas ??!! :wink2:

Dances:pbjt: is very well, thank you, but she thinks we ought to get our ears pierced. I have pointed out that as we now have long hair (her idea too), you wouldn't see the earrings much, but she's just *shrugs* "Whatever"

That thing is as outdated as his website was :roftl: If only it had come out before V-fest...

Or maybe it's a sign of things to come..

*is glad to not be on the current tour list* :naughty:

:naughty:

Well ?? WHERE ARE YOUS ALL ???!!! :naughty:

I was doing RL!! :shocked:

He has to come back to London some time ...:fisch:

That's true.. and we'll be waiting.. because that's what we excel at. :thumb_yello:

The answer is pretty clear to me.

Why weren't we good enough to tour again??

Now is clearly a crappy time, but if he'd toured when he was going to tour it would've been to his advantage.. But we keep getting moved further down the To Do List..

I no longer expect a tour.. I now expect him to have no further success in Oz and tour Europe for the remainder of his career.. That's what I expect..

I don't know. Because Europe/US seemed like stronger markets?

I don't expect that, I expect him to tour after the second album.

I hope for him to tour this year, but I doubt it very muchly.

The way I remember it was that 'Grace Kelly' was #1 in ITUNES in Oz ..... within first 6 mths. of his 'public career' .... he was also touring Japan & Hong Kong .... he was just next door & 'promo-ing' .... he came here ... well, to Sydney ... did a gig, ... & Rove & a few radio interviews .... he seemed to be into coming back here again ... well why wouldn't he ???? He will prob. go where ppl want him .... & his music sells ... !!

We want him to return .... *& I'm certain he will in some shape or form* .... .... However .... I'm happy to have met you all here via Mika ....

Well he hasn't returned to Japan and Hong Kong either, he's only done to promo in this whole neck of the woods - hence the joining of Asia, Australia and NZ in our project *directs everyone subtley towards the petition thread*

Do I have to contact anyone in particular? Or do I just post on that thread?

Officially, PM Petra with your location and any partner preferences. Or you can just post in the thread. Post in the thread too, so everyone can see and fight over you :roftl:

There are thousands of Mika fans in Europe but they don't all belong to the MFC. In fact relatively few MFC members are going to the European gigs - the vast majority can't go so we're just as dependent on posted pics/videos/reports as anyone else. I certainly couldn't afford to go trailing all over Europe after him .

Have you seen Mika live btw?

There are lots of people in Europe/UK who haven't been able to see him either, exactly.

Kind of defeats the purpose if you have to have your eyes open to read it

:naughty:

Holy Moly.

Link pls.

They're from Arras, there's a bunch more (other than the flickr) here.

errr WTF is going on with his t-shirt??

wait wait, don't tell me. He's self-conscious of his ass now?? :rolls_eyes:

It reminds me of something.. actually I think I wore t-shirts in the 80's or 90's that were longer at the back..

It's a tuxedo-t-shirt :wink2:

Well, Nono did think he was wearing knee high boots for a while...turns out it was just a deceptive shadow, but you may be on to something

I was so glad I was right about that :naughty:

Mika's horoscope for today:

Leo: Balancing your time between friends, family and potential dates can feel like a juggling act. You can achieve harmony between all your social circles by practicing good time management. Resist the urge to blow off plans or you could ruffle feathers.

:lmao:!!! That is actually perfect!

Dances is very well, thank you, but she thinks we ought to get our ears pierced. I have pointed out that as we now have long hair (her idea too), you wouldn't see the earrings much, but she's just *shrugs* "Whatever"

:roftl:

Hi guys!

Just a super quick post before I go to bed (damn work making me send emails rather than be on here :boxed:) but hope we are all well.

Am assuming the Aussie tour hasn't been announced yet :fisch:

Hi guys!

Just a super quick post before I go to bed (damn work making me send emails rather than be on here :boxed:) but hope we are all well.

Hey Jols.. *waves*

What makes you think it would've been?? :fisch:

:tears::huglove::tears::sad:

Did she just suddenly get weaker? (have asked on AMF, but asking here instead now)

Thanks Kelz & yes ...... her breathing has become very fast in the last hour or so .... I took her to the vet today ..... I dunno if anything can be done now ... tho' she is getting old ... we really don't understand why she suddenly turned like this .... it started 2 days ago .... :blink:

Thanks Kelz & yes ...... her breathing has become very fast in the last hour or so .... I took her to the vet today ..... I dunno if anything can be done now ... tho' she is getting old ... we really don't understand why she suddenly turned like this .... it started 2 days ago .... :blink:

:sad:

Could she have eaten something bad?? Or a tick bite?

Hello again .... am nursing my old dog who is sick ..... :tears:

:sad: What's wrong with him/her?

Hi guys!

Not yet :thumb_yello:

:sad:

Could she have eaten something bad?? Or a tick bite?

:sad: What's wrong with him/her?

Not yet :thumb_yello:

She has been having treatment for arthritis over the last 4 months ..... but 2 days ago ... she couldn't get off the couch & get's up occasionally, but hard to walk .... & in the last 24 hrs. is behaving really 'out of it' .... also has been vomiting .... I dunno .... it's after 1am .... :tears:

It's poss. she could have a bone or smth stuck in her tummy .... tho' we don't think so .... & no tick bite either ...

She has been having treatment for arthritis over the last 4 months ..... but 2 days ago ... she couldn't get off the couch & get's up occasionally, but hard to walk .... & in the last 24 hrs. is behaving really 'out of it' .... also has been vomiting .... I dunno .... it's after 1am .... :tears:

It's poss. she could have a bone or smth stuck in her tummy .... tho' we don't think so .... & no tick bite either ...

How long has she been vomiting? And has she been to the toilet/eaten in the time since she's been bad? I really don't know anything at all. Really, anything. But vomiting doesn't sound like it has to do with arthritis? Or is it to do with the medication? :blink:

Anyway, the only thing I know all about is animals getting things stuck in their intestines, like you say it could be, and I know that's ridiculously urgent. Like, almost drive to the emergency clinic right now urgent. But I know you live pretty much in no where? You could probably wait until morning at the normal vet, but I wouldn't take my advice. But if there is something stuck in her intestines, it blocks off the blood supply to that bit off intestine and it dies and then that's like really bad. But I'm no vet *shrug smilie* My friend's cat just got ribbon stuck in his bowels last year and very almost died.

Errrr...so like a BLT, except without the L and occasionally the T? And butter on top of bacon grease?

Don't get me wrong, I crave Brit food all the time but...that's just a bit odd...

:rolls_eyes: What does FD know. The proper bacon sandwich: rashers of your choice served between two slices of fresh white bread which have had one side dipped in the bacon fat. No butter. Sauce (brown or tomato) optional.

Have you seen Mika live btw?

There are lots of people in Europe/UK who haven't been able to see him either, exactly.

Have seen him once (sort of - had restricted view (lots of tall people round me) so only actually saw him when he came to the front of the stage on my side. Could hardly see the band at all; couldn't see most of what was happening on stage. But it sounded very good) :roftl:

Sorry to hear about your dog, HK. Has the vet any idea what it is?

Here briefly. Just checking in. Not even gonna go near those review threads till after the school holidays I think. Then I won't have to fight my son for the computer! Even so... I need to spend more time with toddler girl.

What does FD know. The proper bacon sandwich: rashers of your choice served between two slices of fresh white bread which have had one side dipped in the bacon fat. No butter. Sauce (brown or tomato) optional.

:bleh: Sounds good actually...

Have seen him once (sort of - had restricted view (lots of tall people round me) so only actually saw him when he came to the front of the stage on my side. Could hardly see the band at all; couldn't see most of what was happening on stage. But it sounded very good)

:roftl: Something you'll never forget.. Any plans to go to the new shows if they're near you?

I noticed how much Mika's stage reminded me of something else..

kk6n2426_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

lunapark.jpg

Luna Park, Melbourne.. aka "Bogan Central." :naughty:

Here briefly. Just checking in. Not even gonna go near those review threads till after the school holidays I think. Then I won't have to fight my son for the computer! Even so... I need to spend more time with toddler girl.

Hey! Good idea..

Woah, when did this thread move here?

Where have I been? ..... AMF

We were trying to hide from you.. :naughty:

Now you can't sturk without logging in :bleh:

' friends don't know what's with me mm mmmm you got me trippin' oh stumbilin' oh, somethin' oh '

Our love is alive, and so we begin, foolishly laying our hearts on the table, stumblin' in..