New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

WHAT A WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, LOVELY, AMAZING SURPRISE TO COME HOME TO!!!

:mf_lustslow:

haha, at my sister's wedding in Cancun this past saturday...The best man went up to the mic. and said

"Adriana (my sis) has requested a particular romantic song be played..."

So I'm like... "uggggh no more!"

and what do I hear???

"Dum da da di da di..."

:punk:

So, I turn a hundred mph to look at my sis and she's up and ready to dance!

haha...I taught everyone the "love love me" hand gestures...

Oh boy...

Seriously, on THIS particular note... I almost cried watching the beautiful mika give us a message. How incredibly thoughtful of him, to blog and make an effort to let us in on his life. I couldn't ask for more. It's true, that I doo oo miss him sooo much.

Mika, anyone from mika's crew, if you're lurking... I really do just LOVE what you're doing...

I cannot travel to Europe to see him, but I'll be there in spirit...as is Mika here...ALL OF THE TIME...& EVERYONE KNOWS IT APPARANTLY! :naughty:

It's good to be home

THAT'S AMAZING!!

I wanna go to Cancun...:sneaky2:

I know! I love how involved he is with his artwork and reaching out to his fans and stuff like that. Most artists wouldn't think twice about it. Well, welcome back!:biggrin2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-40 degrees celcius?!!!

is that even possible in Canada?

Yes- we all live in igloos you know:mf_rosetinted:

But seriously that's an extreme and doesn't happen very often. I remember one time when it was minus 40 but on cold days it's usually -25 to -35 sometimes in the winter. And the windshield doesn't help much:roftl:

haha, at my sister's wedding in Cancun this past saturday...The best man went up to the mic. and said

and what do I hear???

"Dum da da di da di..."

Oh boy...

Seriously, on THIS particular note... I almost cried watching the beautiful mika give us a message. How incredibly thoughtful of him, to blog and make an effort to let us in on his life. I couldn't ask for more. It's true, that I doo oo miss him sooo much.

Mika, anyone from mika's crew, if you're lurking... I really do just LOVE what you're doing...

I cannot travel to Europe to see him, but I'll be there in spirit...as is Mika here...ALL OF THE TIME...& EVERYONE KNOWS IT APPARANTLY! :naughty:

It's good to be home

lol thats spiffin!!

I love the new artwork, however the video seemed a bit stiff, but eh, he is probably under a lot of stress for the show right now, it was thoughtful of him to actually even make the video.

I'm dreading it for college because we have a really open campus and it is 30 minute and then some walk to get to some of the buildings...and no shelter or anything.

Whoah, that's huge. My campus is tiny: 4 buildings which are about 10m away from each other. :naughty:

But seriously that's an extreme and doesn't happen very often. I remember one time when it was minus 40 but on cold days it's usually -25 to -35 sometimes in the winter. And the windshield doesn't help much:roftl:

I'll never complain about Melbourne winter ever again. :rolls_eyes:

Whoah, that's huge. My campus is tiny: 4 buildings which are about 10m away from each other. :naughty:

I'll never complain about Melbourne winter ever again. :rolls_eyes:

I'm jealous of other people's winters hehe But my winters are usually around -26 degrees celcius or so.

Okay, gonna go.

Talk you all tomorrow:wink2:

living in an igloo might be fun for about a day..then I might want my carpet and heating back.

That's so cool!

What kind of games?

I REALLY wanna see it now!

But I can't see the blog "down there" can anyone see it or direct me to it?

Is it even up???

Merci :o

not so much of a blog as an "Enter for the chance to enter for a chance to win contests blah blah blah"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR 5 DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD A FULL ON PANIC ATTACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL I SEE HIM AHHHHHHHHHH

o and did any one else notice the dog that is standing next to mika when they show a clip of him in china near the great wall of china lol

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE FOR 5 DAYS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!! I JUST HAD A FULL ON PANIC ATTACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL I SEE HIM AHHHHHHHHHH

o and did any one else notice the dog that is standing next to mika when they show a clip of him in china near the great wall of china lol

Yes, a few people have noticed :naughty:

So weird haha

Yes, a few people have noticed :naughty:

So weird haha

hahaha i am glad i did lol! i had to repeat the video lioke 5 times to make sure i wasnt seeing things lol and to see if it is the same dog that is in the video with mika and the little chihuaha (spelling :blink2:) making the weird noise lol

and what do I hear???

"Dum da da di da di..."

Oh boy...

It's good to be home

That is so neat. Hopefully you had a good time in Mexico. Our mom, aunt, cousin, grandma and a few others are going to Mexico later this year. We're not because of money issues and the biggest thing of going to more college this fall so we can't go. That is so cool that they played "Love Today".

Have still been thinking about what Mika said in the video. With comic strips and all. We have always loved to draw comic strips and read them. That is right up our ally. Mika, you're the best and we LOVE you.:wub2::wub2: We can't wait to see the new site.

The Meyer Twins

Well, no. But im 5'5 and 1/2, and one tiwn is always bigger!

We could just be the type of twins that dont look alike.

OMG I HAVE A TWIN!

lol. that is so funny....ya i have a twin!!:naughty::naughty:

I don't love Mika..I love his music. but..eh...I'm not too into loving someone I have ever met..but go get 'em tiger!!

ya well to each his(or her) own, i love him:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

did anyone notice the purple writing at the bottom? and how similar it is to Mika's handwriting? haha. inspector nosey.

Yeah noticed that :bleh:

Anything else that you've analysed Caz? :naughty:

lol thats spiffin!!

I love the new artwork, however the video seemed a bit stiff, but eh, he is probably under a lot of stress for the show right now, it was thoughtful of him to actually even make the video.

not so much stiff, scripted. you could tell he was memorising words LOL, particularly when he says "in the new website you can expect to see...."