Help to get next album on day it is published!!!!

i am so eager to get his next album on the day it hits the shops - like you all i expect!

the thing is though, i dont know, like you all, when it is actually being released...so i was wondering if we could all try our hardest to find out when the release date is for the album so that we can all get it on the day it hits shops!

i desperately want it on the day it hits the shops because the other album i didnt even have until after i went to the concert - so i looked like a bit of a lemon when everyone else was singing...LOL!!!!

anywayz...thanks

hev x

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so eager to get his next album on the day it hits the shops - like you all i expect!

the thing is though, i dont know, like you all, when it is actually being released...so i was wondering if we could all try our hardest to find out when the release date is for the album so that we can all get it on the day it hits shops!

i desperately want it on the day it hits the shops because the other album i didnt even have until after i went to the concert - so i looked like a bit of a lemon when everyone else was singing...LOL!!!!

anywayz...thanks

hev x

I'm sure that when the release date is released :naughty: the mfc is the first where you find it :thumb_yello: and everyone will look out for it :biggrin2:

anywayz...thanks

hev x

Mika will tell us when it's coming out. If he said anything now, he'd have to work to a deadline to get it ready for that date. Maybe though, when it is released, his fans might be able to get it the day before, if he allows that. But I really don't mind. I'll get it when it comes out, because I'll order it, so I'm not worried.

OMG!! i cant wait for his new cd to come out, me and musicfreak are going to camp out to get it:naughty:

welll...lets not say camp out...more like......slumber party in front of the doors:punk::roftl:we'll bring a portable dvd and popcorn and flashlights to tell ghost stories:naughty:

• 1 month later...
hmm well apparently its not being relased till next year so you have at least 8 months wait i guess....

Marie-Andrée

Next year ? I don't think so. Much more likely before Christmas ; no matter how much freedom Mr Penniman is given, marketing rules and anyway the album must already be well on the way.

If Mika and the record company gave us a date we would go bonkers weeks before the expected release, but if we are given a 2009 date we will be happily surprised when the record is released earlier (and less likely to develop anxiety-induced stomach ulcers).

Don't forget the PdesP DVD in September.

Brilliant timing actually :

- September, still prettily tanned from the summer hols, PdesP DVD. Two months at work and when we are becoming restive, say...

- early December, second album.

And the upcoming tour !

Sorry, can't type anymore, can't see the screen : two many stars twinkling in my eyes...

x Marie-Andrée

Thye Grace Kelly single was released digitally a full month before LICM, and as a physical single about a week before LICM. Oh, and we can't forget that Relax was released a lot earlier, although that was admittedly a limited promo-type release.

I suspect that we'll get a lead-off single before we get the full album. Even before that, we'll probably hear rumours about the release date of said single or album.

Then as for me, I'll be buying it off iTunes the moment it's released, and ordering both the Canadian and UK physical copies from Amazon, too. :biggrin2:

And that's also not even considering that there's always the chance a copy of the album could be leaked online before the release date.

anywayz...thanks

hev x

Yes, lets all pitch in and put it in BIG BRIGHT LIGHTS so everyone here and abroad knows!

Then he can make it to number 1 in the first week :o