• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering where it came from too! It's so gorgeous:wub2:

maybe mici is actually right and it's cans on it... :blink:

they are so bloody small, I cannot share it. :thumbdown:

I even asked him, but I don't keep my hopes high for a reply.. :roftl:

Hi! I bought colourful scarf like Mika today in New Yorker. I think that Mika has got more expensive and nicer, but I think that it's similar...I'm so happy cause I love it:)

tek2xl3.jpg

What do you think?

I think it's the same?

Why would he only wear expensive stuff? I don't think he does?

Hi! I bought colourful scarf like Mika today in New Yorker. I think that Mika has got more expensive and nicer, but I think that it's similar...I'm so happy cause I love it:)

tek2xl3.jpg

What do you think?

it looks just like his! :shocked:

its so cool! :biggrin2:

tek2xl3.jpg

What do you think?

Wow it looks like his! I love it :wub2:

the colour block watch isn't available from swatch anymore they've not had them in stock for many moths & I should know I've been trying to get one!! squiggly have them though which is cool!

http://www.squiggly.com/gb/en/swatch/cube-explosion-GB231.htm

I HAZ IT! :mf_rosetinted:

(and I bought it even before I knew Mika had one! :blink::naughty:)

I HAZ IT! :mf_rosetinted:

(and I bought it even before I knew Mika had one! :blink::naughty:)

cool:thumb_yello: I was actually gonna buy one from the swatch store in manchester before I even knew mika had one but i wanted to get the bird twister & I could only afford one watch so I thought I'd get the bird twister 1st & get the other at a later date

then when i went back a couple of months later they didn't have any left so i've been struggling to find anywhere that has them

the colour block watch isn't available from swatch anymore they've not had them in stock for many moths & I should know I've been trying to get one!! squiggly have them though which is cool!

http://www.squiggly.com/gb/en/swatch/cube-explosion-GB231.htm

It's a pretty watch, saw it in the local swatch store here last week, tried it on and it was waaaay too big. but its nice still. :bleh:

One watch i am just craving to have is the Andy Warhol watch that Mika had on few times. http://www.momastore.org/EnlargeImage.html?sku=v67383&clicked=/wcsstore/MOMASTORE1/images/images/m_v67383.jpg. :wub2:

Edited by Mici

tek2xl3.jpg

What do you think?

Very nice, are those stars shapes on it?

WAIT YOU GOT THAT IN NY?!?!?!?!:shocked::shocked::shocked: W H E R E!!!:shocked:

Yeah' date=' I bought in New Yorker in the Czech Republic, but I think that you can buy everywhere?:wink2:

:

GORGEOUS!

where's it from? :naughty:

From shop called New Yorker. I bought in the Czech Republic...

Very nice, are those stars shapes on it?

I don't know...but it's looks like similar...

New Yorker is a European clothing store.. I only know that because when I was in Poland, my aunt took me there..

It is a European store, I got few things from that store through my friends in Slovenia. plus i also cheated and check the website....:naughty:

cool:thumb_yello: I was actually gonna buy one from the swatch store in manchester before I even knew mika had one but i wanted to get the bird twister & I could only afford one watch so I thought I'd get the bird twister 1st & get the other at a later date

then when i went back a couple of months later they didn't have any left so i've been struggling to find anywhere that has them

Mine was actually a Christmas present from my mom (I'd seen it in a store and drooled all over him! lol) and she had to look for it in several stores, because it was sold out everywhere!! :shocked: She found only one, and I guess it was the last one on that store! :boxed: So, a year ago it was already very difficult to find...