Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

first hand report AND major disappointment: either the local H&M store doens't carry it, or the only model of ringmaster jacket (to define it jacket is to compliment it highly.. :boxed:) is absolutely nothing worth bothering. :tears:

I'll go again and ask later on this month, to see if the one I saw in ads is for sale here too, or if they just got VERY good photographer who makes a 500 look like a rolls royce :naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh awesome!!!! You know, in Zara there are also some ringmaster jackets designs..pretty nice looking too. :thumb_yello:

didn't know for zara.. thanks about this. :biggrin2: I think it's open on a sunday too.. may pop in there and check. (and report :thumb_yello:)

Hi guys just found out where you can order Mika's T shirt 'J'adore Francoise', if this hasn't been posted yet ...

this one :

e01xrn.jpg

You can find it for 32,50 euros at : http://www.a1shop.biz/sixpack-jiro-bevis-jadore-p-148.html?osCsid=0jji2rku70i6a4ar2pej20jr93#images/Sixpack-francoise1.jpg

xx :)

So I was browsing on one of my favorite online shops....Mod Cloth....and came across a very familiar item:

dog1.jpg

I think it's so cute. I remember thinking it was just darling when I saw it in the video. It can be purchased at the following link:

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Apartment/Decor/Decor+Accessories/The+ModDog+Pillow+in+Keith+Richards

Meyer Twins

Thanks both of you! Keep up the good work!

I have updated the front page. :original:

ringmaster jacket at H&M!!! :biggrin2:

a dream that comes true :punk:

color black with golden deco.

will check availability and prices in the afternoon and report. woohooo!!! :thumb_yello:

I know Pianogirlsammy has a gorgeous ringmaster jacket that she got at H&M last month. The picture is in her sig! I adore it! :wub2:

Wish we had H&M down here :no:

The model on this picture is wearing the trousers that Mika wears in his 'Manic Monday' video :wink2:

mikastrousers.jpg

mikastrousers2.jpg

I've looked on that same website, but can't seem to find them... although they have them in different colours :)

Also, in Mika's 'Behind the Scenes of We Are Golden' video, he wears this 'hat' at one point:

mikashat.jpg

And on the Walter Van Beirendonck website there's this T-shirt:

123.jpg

So, i'm guessing that this is where his hat came from too, as it's the same design...

Edited by Abbyyy
wrote wrong thing

update on the ringmaster jacket front: I did look again at the H&M ad I have and no, the one pictured there is NOT the ****ty thing I saw in the H&M store here. it's a proper, nice black and golden jacket.

I have no idea of the price though, cause they don't seem to carry it in the local H&M (yet).

stay tuned though: I'm sure somewhere in H&M stores it's up for sale :thumb_yello:

update on the ringmaster jacket front: I did look again at the H&M ad I have and no, the one pictured there is NOT the ****ty thing I saw in the H&M store here. it's a proper, nice black and golden jacket.

I have no idea of the price though, cause they don't seem to carry it in the local H&M (yet).

stay tuned though: I'm sure somewhere in H&M stores it's up for sale :thumb_yello:

Is this the one you mean?

(Go to page 6)

http://shop.hm.com/se/shoppingwindow?dept=DAM_YTT_ALL&shoptype=S

DXL758_72645_09090_34_7582.jpg

Just a shame it's on the Swedish online shop...haha, so i don't know the price :blink:

If you search H&M ringmaster jacket on google the second link is this thread. :lol3: Searching for it now on the Dutch H&M site now. :thumb_yello:

*Edit: Found something that looks like it a bit.. 29,95 Euro. It isn't it though.

*Edit again: This one, I just saw it above. :roflt: 34,95 Euro.

Edited by Shikutukumimika

Is this the one you mean?

(Go to page 6)

http://shop.hm.com/se/shoppingwindow?dept=DAM_YTT_ALL&shoptype=S

DXL758_72645_09090_34_7582.jpg

Just a shame it's on the Swedish online shop...haha, so i don't know the price :blink:

my hero..!!! :shocked::shocked: :yay: it issssss!! :punk:

EDIT: left only in mini size. there're alternative available. but I don't like them quite as much as the one whose pic you posted (and it's the one I saw on the ad as well). :boxed: thanks for trying anyway

EDIT 2: goggled the stuff and it seems it's about 35 euros. which makes the thing even more annoying.. the fact is not to be found, I mean.. :tears:

Edited by avoca

EDIT 2: goggled the stuff and it seems it's about 35 euros. which makes the thing even more annoying.. the fact is not to be found, I mean.. :tears:

My brother recently went to a fancy dress party dressed as Adam Ant and bought a black jacket for only 5 Euro. My mum ended up adding the ribbons to it.

If you're good at sewing (or know someone who is) you can always try making your own coat. :wink2:

my hero..!!! :shocked::shocked: :yay: it issssss!! :punk:

EDIT: left only in mini size. there're alternative available. but I don't like them quite as much as the one whose pic you posted (and it's the one I saw on the ad as well). :boxed: thanks for trying anyway

Argh how annoying! :annoyed_h4h:

I've seen it in my local H&M though, maybe it'll come to other stores soon?

If you have Amazon, or something similar, for your country there are some military style jackets there. Like this one for $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Mossimo-Supply-Juniors-Majorette-Jacket/dp/B00284NPTO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1257196707&sr=8-2

I've seen it in my local H&M though, maybe it'll come to other stores soon?

I must visit an H&M soon. :naughty:

thanks for the amazon link: there's one which is similar.

I did make my own ringmaster jacket out of a second hand plain black velvet jaket, for the dec. 2007 gigs in london. it sorted out quite nice, to be honest, and I'm a really poor taylor :naughty: MFC'ers saw it and liked it. also john liked it :wub2:

it's more of a fancy dress costume though and I'd like a proper one for wearing everyday. :wink2:

I'm also on the hunt for a military/ringmaster jacket myself. I'm going to try second-hand stores (especially the religious-affiliated ones) since they're dirt cheap there, it just takes more effort, and it's usually hit or miss. Also, Forever 21 just opened here, so I'll try there. :/

Good style takes a lot of effort.

Mmhm. Forever 21 has a great selection. The only problem is making sure the store in your area has it in stock, since online shopping (especially for jackets) can go horribly wrong. :naughty:

Guys, be cautious if you're thinking to buy a jacket from Forever21. I have a history of getting poor quality jackets form them :thumbdown:

Oh. :boxed: So the cheap prices come with the cheap quality.

That's how I got turned off by Old Navy about 7 years ago.

Although...when and if (hardly ever) I buy "trendy" clothing, I almost don't mind paying cheap prices because trendy clothing can only be worn for a season or two. If I want to buy classic pieces that I know I might wear for years, then I'll be glad to pay more money. Forever 21 is trendy to me.

Although...when and if (hardly ever) I buy "trendy" clothing, I almost don't mind paying cheap prices because trendy clothing can only be worn for a season or two. If I want to buy classic pieces that I know I might wear for years, then I'll be glad to pay more money. Forever 21 is trendy to me.

Well I had a jacket where all the buttons fell off, and a coat where it ripped at the seams (but I still wear it :pinkbow:) and a shirt where it ripped at the seams (though that's partly my fault) :naughty:

I agree. Although I change my warddrobe every 5 years or so, so I'm good with that. :naughty:

Jeans from Old Navy are the worst. Never buy them.

Really? I heard they were pretty good (from a teacher of mine). I've never tried them myself, their pockets create the "mom-jean" effect on me.