Mika's Clothing Links!

superstar

ohh I have that one :D I bought it last year that's why you won't find them now they're last years, you will still find them on squiggly.com though! they have all the old swatch watches including the bird twister & cube explosion which Mika has

I think the circus y one is called circus party? I can't quite be certain I know I have it but it doesn't exactly have the name emblazoned on it & I bought it a year ago I've had a lot on my mind since then (and I have a memory like a sieve as well lol)

that's so cool :biggrin2: that watch is great :D

and thanks, I'm gonna look on that squiggly website :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have two Mika looking watches I got from Target by Xhilaration: http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Rubber-Strap-Watch-Green/dp/B002P8CE0O/ref=br_1_8?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=13021271&searchRank=salesrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30

I have green and orange, but now they only sell pink, yellow, and green. Though I have to warn you, the glass brakes easily on the face. I can't wear them anymore because they broke so badly, but one case was my fault. The other I still have no idea. I'd thought I would share the information anyway, since they are selling them again (I checked a few weeks ago if they still sold them because I thought I lost my green one. I'm thinking of buying it again anyway, just because I love it so much.)

I'll probably check in a few weeks though and see if they put them on clearance again, because I bought mine when they where on clearance.

Though now I'm going and looking at all the Mika watch posts on here because my Mom said I should stop buying the cheap watches and buy quality ones. So I'm looking for funky colorful quality watches since that's how I am. :D

I'm so happy that today I got some cool suspenders from Rue 21. I'm going to be the only person at my school wearing suspenders (Or should I say braces? XD) but I don't care.

Anyone know a good place to get some more cool one's here in the USA (Besides Hot Topic)? Rue 21 only had 3 pairs, and they where hidden in a corner.

Cool! I'm definitely checking that site out.

(Just to ask, does anyone know where I can buy the Mika hearts bracelet online that's exact? I've already had someone offer to send one here but I'm not allowed to give my address out over the internet to someone else.)

EDIT: I was browsing around Hot Topic since I heard they had cool suspenders there, and came across the closest match to the wing necklace: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Jewelry/Necklaces/Double-Wing-Necklace-205938.jsp

I'm actually considering buying one because I kinda like it now, but of course now that I do I don't see them everywhere. X_X

I just got some really simple white y back suspenders from Le Chateau mens, I don't know if you have that over in the U.S, but, have luck with that. :biggrin2:

hey thanks for that but these trousers have some shiny material down the side and are not jeans.. i know the picture is not the best..... Please have another look... and HELP!!!!! cheers

maybe this will give you a better look at them... i think they may be like horse riding pants??? yeah???

cheers

hey thanks for that but these trousers have some shiny material down the side and are not jeans.. i know the picture is not the best..... Please have another look... and HELP!!!!! cheers

I'm sure black skinny jeans will be close enough. But some sort of black fitted suit pant is good as well.

As for the shiny material down the side, it looks to be some sort of satin. You can get satin trim like that from Wal Mart, or a craft store, and add it yourself. What Mika also did, in 2008 at least, was add a sequin trim down the outside seam (like the satin above). Like this:

Mikarelax1.jpg

You can buy the sequin trim at Wal Mart as well.

Quite simple to make! :thumb_yello:

I don't know if it's already posted but I'd like to know something:

does anybody know where can I find this kind of beads to make a mask like this?

VL4000214.jpg

Thanks in advance! :wink2:

I'm not sure :dunno: but I would love to know too :biggrin2: they're so cool :wub2: