the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nananananaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wonder if he will post that the winners were informed or if we will just be left in the dark...

Perhaps he'll stamp the blog with "winners notified" :mf_rosetinted:

nananananaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wonder if he will post that the winners were informed or if we will just be left in the dark...

Usually competitions have to stick to rules and regulations, maybe even law.

I mean in a normal competition, they usually say 'a list of winners will be published in ....wherever ' don't they?

I got a mail that looked like this:

Hi Moa, Thanks for registering to receive updates from Mika. To confirm your registration, please click on the link below. This will ensure that your email address has been recorded correctly and has not been submitted by someone else. http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vv/preference/confirm/11035963/60b02cdfc1e6

blablabla...

Is that the confirmation e-mail?

I got a mail that looked like this:

Hi Moa, Thanks for registering to receive updates from Mika. To confirm your registration, please click on the link below. This will ensure that your email address has been recorded correctly and has not been submitted by someone else. http://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vv/preference/confirm/11035963/60b02cdfc1e6

blablabla...

Is that the confirmation e-mail?

Yep, thats a confirmation one. :thumb_yello:

news item for Thursday

"Besides Mika fans having heart attacks infront of their computers, Businesses

around the store have noticed astonishing absenteeism on Thursday, mostly females and their is a team looking into this mystery. Families of the Mika fans suspect it must have something to do with the upsurge of admissions to the ER"

Perhaps he'll stamp the blog with "winners notified" :mf_rosetinted:

which would count as a new blog:blink:

Usually competitions have to stick to rules and regulations, maybe even law.

I mean in a normal competition, they usually say 'a list of winners will be published in ....wherever ' don't they?

i just wanted to impress on "normal competition" part:mf_rosetinted:

You're sounding more like Kata every day.

And I don't believe either of you . :naughty:

:roftl:

i'm afraid they'll get stamped on their avatars with "fake fans":mf_rosetinted:

Oh the horror :shocked: And here I've been hiding it so well for more than a year :emot-sad:

which would count as a new blog:blink:

i just wanted to impress on "normal competition" part:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Oh the horror :shocked: And here I've been hiding it so well for more than a year :emot-sad:

Yeah, you are so busted now, Kata! :mf_rosetinted:

I know, I've listened to his album. Well, most of it lol

Yeah, I want to meet as many MFCers as possible, and we have to take a grouppic! And sign the MFC flag and stuff!

Hope I will recognize you

yea, I think its really good!:D

I want to as well! Well if we don't recognise each other we'll wear our screen names on our foreheads:naughty::bleh:

yeah, we'll have to do all that stuff, it'll be fun!:punk:

I'll search for internet somewhere, hopefully i can find it, even if i have to pay a few dollars extra in the hotel.

I leave the fifth, so i should get to hear a bit from paris!

yeah, I hope you get to hear about some of it!

Have fun in Montreal!!:original:

news item for Thursday

"Besides Mika fans having heart attacks infront of their computers, Businesses

around the store have noticed astonishing absenteeism on Thursday, mostly females and their is a team looking into this mystery. Families of the Mika fans suspect it must have something to do with the upsurge of admissions to the ER"

:lmao::roftl:

In relation to the article earlier today, Customs, Travel Agencies, Airplane Companies, Insurance, have received an alarming increase in panicky phone calls. Mrs. Fitzfimzart , of Canadian Customs have received numerous phone calls such as "Can I get my passport renewed in 2 hours?" It has been most exhausting for Customs for they have had to open up a special hotline for MIKA fans. 1-888-PLS-HELP

In relation to the article earlier today, Customs, Travel Agencies, Airplane Companies, Insurance, have received an alarming increase in panicky phone calls. Mrs. Fitzfimzart , of Canadian Customs have received numerous phone calls such as "Can I get my passport renewed in 2 hours?" It has been most exhausting for Customs for they have had to open up a special hotline for MIKA fans. 1-888-PLS-HELP

LOL :naughty: :naughty: