MFC Video Montage: An extention of Yearbook Project

What Video Montage idea do you like the best?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What Video Montage idea do you like the best?

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I love the song choices you've all suggested so far. Since Mika's Secret Garden vlog, I've slowly been becoming obsessed with A Sunday Smile and Beirut songs in general:naughty:.

But since A Sunday Smile was already used in a blog...Don't Stop Me Now looks great! It's energetic and like Melanie said, it's pretty "Mika".

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Melanie, could you please remove me from the list?

I am really sorry, but I was supposed to make the video with my webcam, but it does not work! Either the webcam is wrong, or I am stupid, but I can't make it.

Anyway.... I'm in 3 other things,(art,cover,signature) so even without the video it will be more than enough of me in the Yearbook. :D

Thanks, and sorry again!

just droppin in here for a sec tonight to announce my segment to open up the member montage... IF YOU GUYS GET YOUR STUFF IN:naughty:

Well, this scene in love actually always grabbed me:wub2: So I'm stealing the idea and making some cards to get things rolling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2T5yfgsZ0

Great idea about the cards:thumb_yello: I always loved this scene and this movie.

I keep wondering what message to write in my card for the member montage that's why i havent made and sent you my vid yet.

• 2 weeks later...
thanks! I'm glad you like the idea.

I feel like i wanna get things rolling so here's what I'm thinking...

we put together a video to Don't stop me know of JUST mika footage from concerts and whatnot...even footage of him with fans etc.

I'd be willing to do it, I just need to know what videos to use...unless someone else wants to do it.

your idea is great Melanie!

Blah! I was just watching the Love Actually video thinking - nooo, I have no idea of what to do! And then a fantastic brilliant amazing (completely unrelated) idea came to my head! Can we fast forward our bit, yeah?

I still have no idea what to make my message though .. how much writing should it be? And what kind of content ... :blink: Anyone got an example of what they are saying that they want to share? :naughty:

Mine will have to be quite short, but after "Hey Mika!" I can't think of anything :naughty:

Are we supposed to include our username in the message?

I'm really excited to do it now that I have an idea :naughty:

THE CLOCK IS TICKING PEOPLE!

If we are serious about this, I'm gonna need alot more submissions. I only have one so far. It wouldn't be fair to say "This is done" just because 30 of you havn't submitted your shiz:naughty:

You have less than 2 weeks to get this done. This is going to be spectacular, if you all follow through. If I have to move up the deadline, it won't be very good...that's just more work for the tech team.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'll have my vid ready by tomorrow(sunday) night.

One question. Should I send the vids as separate files, me with the cd and me with message? And am I suppose to put my name on them now or are we gonna do that later?

Wow. Thats a lot of questions:shocked: Sorry, I just want to get it right:blush-anim-cl:

I know this sounds like a stupid excuse, but I crashed my car last week and until I get a new one (which should be on Thursday) I wont be able to go to where I want to go to film my bit. Lol. And I'm not sure what time on Thursday I'll get the car, but the second I can I will film it and send it! Friday at the latest!

hi there. i tried to send my vids one more time and yet again my emails were not delivered. i don't know why it's happening, i tried different accounts and nothing works.

because the first deadline is so close and also in 4 hours i'm moving to another country, i won't be able to do this part of the project. i'm terribly sorry.

I've been having problems getting my video onto the computer. I have to go on to the picture project set up before I can transfer to YouTube, and for some reason it keeps telling me there is a transfer error.

I will get in touch with the manufacturer tomorrow and see what they suggest.

I'm in!

BTW would it be better for our videos to be uploaded on Youtube/photobucket/etc and the link send to you or someone from the tech team Melanie?

Just thinking of your inbox crashing with the file sizes of all the videos?

I'm in!

BTW would it be better for our videos to be uploaded on Youtube/photobucket/etc and the link send to you or someone from the tech team Melanie?

Just thinking of your inbox crashing with the file sizes of all the videos?

THAT would be great. i've been trying to send some vids for weeks actually and they always return. dunno why. i tried a different email address and nothing's changed. i even tried sending them from a different country :naughty: i live in the UK now.. and still mission not accomplished.

i've got them uploaded on yt already so it'd make things much easier. if it's possible of course.

Hey guys, I don't know how big your video files are, but I guess the best way to get them to Melanie/the tech team would be to upload them to a separate site and email the download link?

For files up to 100mb: http://www.mediafire.com

For files up to a GB: http://www.megaupload.com

Yeah? :original:

:fisch: I haven't filmed mine yet, I'll try and do it tomorrow :naughty:

Hey guys, I don't know how big your video files are, but I guess the best way to get them to Melanie/the tech team would be to upload them to a separate site and email the download link?

For files up to 100mb: http://www.mediafire.com

For files up to a GB: http://www.megaupload.com

Yeah? :original:

:fisch: I haven't filmed mine yet, I'll try and do it tomorrow :naughty:

i tried megaupload some time ago and got an email from mfcmag that the links didn't work.

it's as if some unknown force was trying to stop me from taking part in this... :naughty: