Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to wait for the first reports but it's already 2am and I can't stay up any longer because of the little cat which will wake me up at 6am again :blink::thumbdown:

well to all the people who are still awake "Have fun":punk:

and keep posting links on the front page makes it so much easier for me tomorrow to find the reports ! It's a great idea

:huglove: good night

Just go to the first post of the thread. :thumb_yello:

There are a few hq links to audio, big girl, lollipop and relax.

a french news shoot with mika, a little interviewing

there probably wont be an after party and they aren't even sure if mika will come out

ummm, i don't think i'm missing anything huge...?

links are all on the front page

Thank you very much girls I shall check it out :thumb_yello:

I don't mind... you can summurize if you want to. If you don't want to spend time telling, it's ok:wink2:I'm really curious... You don't have to tell now (here, it's almost 2am *yawn*)

I tried to search for it, but can't find it. Its a very long story, with many different sides to it.

In short it was that there was going to be an afterparty after Mika's last show of the tour in Brixton, London in February. But the passes were handed out randomly in the beginning and some people who were there queueing all day didn'nt get in.

So over 70 people(or something like that) crowded round Mika the whole night, a lot of pushing/shoving etc...while other never got anything...

sorry if thats a bad account of it, I'm tired and not making much sense right now:naughty:

I tried to search for it, but can't find it. Its a very long story, with many different sides to it.

In short it was that there was going to be an afterparty after Mika's last show of the tour in Brixton, London in February. But the passes were handed out randomly in the beginning and some people who were there queueing all day didn'nt get in.

So over 70 people(or something like that) crowded round Mika the whole night, a lot of pushing/shoving etc...while other never got anything...

sorry if thats a bad account of it, I'm tired and not making much sense right now:naughty:

Np, I got the main point!:huglove:

Holy sh*t I thought Paris tonight was the first gig... so there was one yesterday already ?? :shocked: did he play the new song too there? and was it also a circus? sry I wasn't here yesterday

I know! I thought this was the first one too :shocked::blink::thumbdown::naughty: oh well lol.

I am crying ! he is so spiritual and beautiful...

u what ??? he f**king hot ....im crying too cause i wanna rip those denims off with ma teeth :naughty:

me etiher:thumbdown: :sad:

I'm currently getting the Lollipop videos so I can't download the audio file. But when I do I will upload somewhere else if someone hasn't done it already.

I'm currently getting the Lollipop videos so I can't download the audio file. But when I do I will upload somewhere else if someone hasn't done it already.

That is so very nice of you... It seems I can't download it on rapidshare too...