Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

I was told that Olga met Mika before the gig. She was asked to make a list of 50 people for an afterparty.

They don't know whether he'll come out or not but hasn't showed himself yet (as far as I know).

how are they sure that it isn't happening now? They must have talked to Olga then?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby: Me either! That rapid share link won't work for me, can someone pleeeaaase upload it somewhere else too?

The stupid site says I'm already downloading it when I'm NOT :mad3:

CD, don't think there is a proper thread, no one has come home yet, there are some pictures on the Virgin site, Relax and Big girl were broadcast live and recorded by some (I missed the fricking beginning of relax! gah! Apparently this rapidshare is the best one).

Um, new song is called Rainy, don't really know anything else.

And check out Beinie's videos in the Werchter thread. :thumb_yello:

yeah, same with me, says your downloading...when I'm not:boxed:

Can anyone help maybe??:fisch:

yeah...Rainy....hmmmmm

Holy sh*t I thought Paris tonight was the first gig... so there was one yesterday already ?? :shocked: did he play the new song too there? and was it also a circus? sry I wasn't here yesterday

It was a festival and he just did a new cover of "Just Can't Get Enough."

Holy sh*t I thought Paris tonight was the first gig... so there was one yesterday already ?? :shocked: did he play the new song too there? and was it also a circus? sry I wasn't here yesterday

It wasn't the same as Paris.. and I don't think he sang the new song yesterday either.

:bonk:

go to werchterpark-belgium thread:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15707

it's all in youtube:thumb_yello:

to find out about that gig I highly recommend Bienie's videos:thumb_yello:

links are on few last pages in that thread

no circus, no new song, but great Just Can't Get Enough cover!

I don't know the details, I'm just repeating what I got texted.

It's all speculation until we hear it from the peeps that where there, texts only contain snippets :(

Hey Diana i see you still like your kissing men...LOL

uhhhhhh!!

i`ll look on myspace! :thumb_yello:

annnd???

Good Lord !! I left the thread just a few hours ago to get some rest cause I'm sick and it was at p.35... now it's page 108 !!! :shocked:

What did I miss ?

you what????

love, i just blinked and there were 2 new pages:roftl:

Its a Loooooong story, I would tell you know but its a bit depressing:thumbdown:

I don't mind... you can summurize if you want to. If you don't want to spend time telling, it's ok:wink2:I'm really curious... You don't have to tell now (here, it's almost 2am *yawn*)

Thanks OKD. I'm actually at about page 66 of this thread, trying to speed read through everyone's excitement. PC is so slow atm that I don't have a hope in hell of being able to watch any video. Oh and family just got up, so will probably have to go very soon:thumbdown:

Haha, better skip through the 30 or so pages that were posted during and shortly after the live broadcast, the pages were coming at about 3 a second at that point. :roftl:

And don't go! You have to keep a record of everything that happens while I go to work! Which is in 15 minutes, I need to get out of 'bed' :boxed:

Bye everyone, someone keep a record of updates for me! :naughty:

:tears:

annnd???

you what????

love, i just blinked and there were 2 new pages:roftl:

I know it's crazy...

I wanted to keep up with the thread but I really don't feel well and had to get a little sleep...

Now can anybody make a quick summary of what happened please please pretty please with a cherry on top ?? :blush-anim-cl:

I know it's crazy...

I wanted to keep up with the thread but I really don't feel well and had to get a little sleep...

Now can anybody make a quick summary of what happened please please pretty please with a cherry on top ?? :blush-anim-cl:

Just go to the first post of the thread. :thumb_yello:

I know it's crazy...

There are a few hq links to audio, big girl, lollipop and relax.

a french news shoot with mika, a little interviewing

there probably wont be an after party and they aren't even sure if mika will come out

ummm, i don't think i'm missing anything huge...?

links are all on the front page