Relax, Take it Easy - Acoustic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about it, i think it's breath taking:blush-anim-cl:

You know, when I heard the intro, I thought "wow, wait, is Mika going to turn 'Relax' into a 'sad song'?? That'll not work..." but then, I was like:shocked::shocked:and then:tears: loool.

Where are you from? (if I can ask:blush-anim-cl:)

apparently someone said relax is a sad,that why i call it mika's "SAD" dance song. Someone said basically mika is saying "you may have regrets in your past but relax, take it easy for there is nothing we can do"

but what i like about the piano version is that it give the song a whole new feel

apparently someone said relax is a sad,that why i call it mika's "SAD" dance song. Someone said basically mika is saying "you may have regrets in your past but relax, take it easy for there is nothing we can do"

but what i like about the piano version is that it give the song a whole new feel

Yeah, I know what you mean. But the musi is kind of happy, isn't it? That's what I meant... The music in the acoustic version is much more sad in my opinion. You know, I didn't like 'Relax' the first time I heard it, now I LOVE it:wub2:

lol, thank you very, i know it's christmas themed thats because i just can't botherd to change it, but i probs will do very soon lol

I don't mind Christmas themes:wink2:. I admit it made me smile though:naughty:But, better smile than cry:bleh:You would have to worry if people started crying because of your myspace:roftl:

This is the song I have had on my myspace for the past month or so. I found it was on the blue European version of the second Relax CD.

Well, I have it on a brown CD (dunno what version it is though...). Why does he release so many different versions?:blink:lol I can't follow...

I love this version.The first time i heard it i began to cry...its so sad!

Its...too sad!

Ok, so I'm not the only person who is being sentimental then, phew^^:naughty:

:tears:

The accoustic version is gorgeous. You get more idea of the wonderful tune when he sings it slower. His voice is just the most awesome voice ever!

He's amazing:wub2:I'm jealous... I'll never reach the notes he does (low and high ones). Well, that doesn't really matter, though, cause only my bathroom hears me singing...:roftl:

I guess I'm too late to make this thread:naughty:

I was buying some songs on iTunes and came across the acoustic versions of some of Mika's songs. Being interested, I bought the acoustic of Relax, Take it Easy because I was thinking to myself, "this is going to be interesting- an acoustic version of an almost clubby dance song" Listened to it once and am in love. Has to be my favourite version of that song ever.

It's such a different sound- but so...how do I put this? Brilliant. The piano accentuates the meaning of the song SO well. And his voice- sounds like he's in pain (went through a very emotion experience) and it's coming across both in his voice and the piano instrumentals.

I was on MSN and you know how you can turn on that little setting so other people can see what you're listening to? Well, I had that on. Then all of a sudden I got this message from a guy I know. He's like, "send me that song" To which I said, "what, the one I'm listening to?" And he said "yes". I was overjoyed because I love that song so much and when people ask me to send them Mika things or ask me Mika related questions, I get giddy :biggrin2:

The version of this song gives me goosebumps that's for sure- like Happy Ending. Well, Happy Ending makes me cry somtimes...I have yet to cry to this one:naughty:

I was buying some songs on iTunes and came across the acoustic versions of some of Mika's songs. Being interested, I bought the acoustic of Relax, Take it Easy because I was thinking to myself, "this is going to be interesting- an acoustic version of an almost clubby dance song" Listened to it once and am in love. Has to be my favourite version of that song ever.

It's such a different sound- but so...how do I put this? Brilliant. The piano accentuates the meaning of the song SO well. And his voice- sounds like he's in pain (went through a very emotion experience) and it's coming across both in his voice and the piano instrumentals.

I was on MSN and you know how you can turn on that little setting so other people can see what you're listening to? Well, I had that on. Then all of a sudden I got this message from a guy I know. He's like, "send me that song" To which I said, "what, the one I'm listening to?" And he said "yes". I was overjoyed because I love that song so much and when people ask me to send them Mika things or ask me Mika related questions, I get giddy :biggrin2:

The version of this song gives me goosebumps that's for sure- like Happy Ending. Well, Happy Ending makes me cry somtimes...I have yet to cry to this one:naughty:

Yep, I totally agree. It's such a beautiful version, isn't it? Totally changes the meaning and effect of the song. I'd love to get the piano music for it so I could play it *sigh*

Exactly! This version made me rediscover the song, because, imo, when you listen to the "normal version", the music makes you forget about the lyrics and the true meaning of the song... I really love the acoustic version!!!

It's usually me who asks things like "you know what? Mika said, did... blah blah":naughty:

Yep, I totally agree. It's such a beautiful version, isn't it? Totally changes the meaning and effect of the song. I'd love to get the piano music for it so I could play it *sigh*

I think I can make you happy... Just PM me your email address:wink2:

I know...one great version that's for sure!!!

Me too...I mean, if I could play the piano haha

Exactly! This version made me rediscover the song, because, imo, when you listen to the "normal version", the music makes you forget about the lyrics and the true meaning of the song... I really love the acoustic version!!!

It's usually me who asks things like "you know what? Mika said, did... blah blah":naughty:

I agree- the "dance-y" sort of beat, can distract from the lyrics a bit. This one puts the lyrics, feeling and emotion front and centre.

Haha...I mean, that happens sometimes as well. It's just they know if they ask me questions I'll talk for a while haha Or if I'm talking with my friends and they mention something that's even a bit remotely related to Mika...that's when I jump in as well:roftl:

I know...one great version that's for sure!!!

Me too...I mean, if I could play the piano haha

I agree- the "dance-y" sort of beat, can distract from the lyrics a bit. This one puts the lyrics, feeling and emotion front and centre.

Haha...I mean, that happens sometimes as well. It's just they know if they ask me questions I'll talk for a while haha Or if I'm talking with my friends and they mention something that's even a bit remotely related to Mika...that's when I jump in as well:roftl:

My friends want to fight me when I mention Mika:boxed::roftl::naughty:

Edit: that's why I like coming here... People understand me here!

My friends want to fight me when I mention Mika:boxed::roftl::naughty:

Edit: that's why I like coming here... People understand me here!

Aww that sucks...well, I do my best to keep my Mika-diction to a minimum...as much as I can because if I really talked about him as much as I would like, my friends would want to beat the crap out of me.

Yeah me to- and people also know what I'm talking about:roftl:

I've just received the single of "Relax, Take it Easy" and discovered the acoustic version! OMG, I nearly cried when I listened to it the first time!!!:blink:It's FANTASTIC!!

What do you guys think about it?

Here is a link, if you don't know the song:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8isJPXT_zLc

Hahaha, how funny!. That's my movie. :naughty:

Don't mind the Depp_Addiction. I'm also a huge Johnny fan, before Mika came into my life. :mf_lustslow:

Hahaha, how funny!. That's my movie. :naughty:

Don't mind the Depp_Addiction. I'm also a huge Johnny fan, before Mika came into my life. :mf_lustslow:

Oh really?? lool!!!!:roftl:

Johnny=yummy:wub2: