Relax, Take it Easy - Acoustic

I agree ! I love both versions :wub2:

Oh, me too:wub2:, the acoustic version made me rediscover "Relax", because even though I knew the lyrics were dark, the music makes me forget about it (I have mentioned that previously)

Why not a "Lollipop" acoustic version?:naughty:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, me too:wub2:, the acoustic version made me rediscover "Relax", because even though I knew the lyrics were dark, the music makes me forget about it (I have mentioned that previously)

Why not a "Lollipop" acoustic version?:naughty:

An acoustic "Lollipop"? That would be pretty cool.

I was actually thinking last night Mika should do a whole acoustic album- even though something like "Stuck in the Middle" wouldn't be such a far stretch. But something like "Lollipop" or "Happy Ending" (even though it's kind of acoustic right?)...just Mika and the piano...that would make me happy :biggrin2:

An acoustic "Lollipop"? That would be pretty cool.

I was actually thinking last night Mika should do a whole acoustic album- even though something like "Stuck in the Middle" wouldn't be such a far stretch. But something like "Lollipop" or "Happy Ending" (even though it's kind of acoustic right?)...just Mika and the piano...that would make me happy :biggrin2:

Cool idea!!!:punk:

Man, "Happy Ending" is such a great song (I think it's my favourite, even though I like all the songs on the album, really), it would be nice in acoustic (is it English??:blink:)... Though the chorus should be there anyway, it gives me thrills:mf_lustslow:

Cool idea!!!:punk:

Man, "Happy Ending" is such a great song (I think it's my favourite, even though I like all the songs on the album, really), it would be nice in acoustic (is it English??:blink:)... Though the chorus should be there anyway, it gives me thrills:mf_lustslow:

It's my favourite as well- I mean, I have many favouirtes on that album but "Happy Ending" gives me goosebumps- and sometimes makes me cry...

It's my favourite as well- I mean, I have many favouirtes on that album but "Happy Ending" gives me goosebumps- and sometimes makes me cry...

Yeah, me too!!:tears:And I also looooove the video! These hands thing is genius:punk:

Yeah, me too!!:tears:And I also looooove the video! These hands thing is genius:punk:

The video is cool. I have it on my iPod and showed it to my friend in class one day and she thought it was cool- the moving toys and stuff. Yeah- the hands thing...pretty awesome. You know the star thing? I made me and my friends do that and take a photo:naughty:

I'm listening to the acoustic version of "Relax" right now. He really does have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing, awsome - perfect - voice!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I've seen most of the songs performed acoustic, and I have to say that my favorites were Any Other World and Relax.

Lollipop was rather odd...:blink::naughty:

Do you have a link?

I've seen most of the songs performed acoustic, and I have to say that my favorites were Any Other World and Relax.

Lollipop was rather odd...:blink::naughty:

Cool...do you by any chance have a link/audio file for that acoustic Lollipop?

does anyone have the acoustic versions of these songs?i can't find them to download anywhere....

Grace Kelly, Stuck in the Middle, Love Today, Billy Brown and Relax are on iTunes :wink2:

Oh my god... it´s so lovely... I think this version is better for text (sad,

out of hope), but... hey, where is my Mika? Sweet screaming, always wild? This is really beautiful, I´m glad I heard it, but I´m also apt for first version. It´s more... Mika :naughty:

Eeem... yes.. and excuse my english, I know it isn´t enough good :blush-anim-cl:

Oh my god... it´s so lovely... I think this version is better for text (sad,

out of hope), but... hey, where is my Mika? Sweet screaming, always wild? This is really beautiful, I´m glad I heard it, but I´m also apt for first version. It´s more... Mika :naughty:

Eeem... yes.. and excuse my english, I know it isn´t enough good :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, but it would be so boring if Mika always sang happy songs (I mean, from the music point of view, the lyrics often being sad).

I like the two versions, cause they're really different and make you feel different things:punk:

PS: don't worry for your English, we're in the same boat (can you say that in English haha?)

Acoustic Lollipop, with Mika on keys:

Oh COOL!!:shocked:

Somehow, I think you can say a song is good if it doesn't sound crap acoustic... This one doesn't:mf_lustslow:

Thanks a lot!!

Yeah, but it would be so boring if Mika always sang happy songs (I mean, from the music point of view, the lyrics often being sad).

I like the two versions, cause they're really different and make you feel different things:punk:

PS: don't worry for your English, we're in the same boat (can you say that in English haha?)

I don´t think it will be boring. There are too many ways how can be music "happy". But sad songs make LICM better, not so monotonous (huh... Does this word exist? :D), it´s true. It´s the same like happy Any other world. Yes, it´s sad lyrics, but we all are apt for old version...

Maybe it sounds like I don´t like acoutsic version- noooo... It´s really interesting variance, but... In LICM I prefer to old dynamic version. :)

P.S. Thank´s you very much... but I feel so stupid- there are lots of people from other countries and always can speak English great. Huh.. I have to learn more ^^