Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah. I've also seen her link but was that one not only for the forum?

You're probably right...

It says I need to log in so I was going to try logging into the old MikaSounds website and then posting a comment. I don't even know if I'm registered :lol3:

if you mean the mikasounds forum, it's here: http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/index.php ... but i've already tried, just in case: it doesn't help to log in there.

what i'm thinking is that he uses a blog website to write these blogs, and you have to be logged in on that site. so we just have to find out which website he uses and register there, to be able to write comments. let's start the research. :naughty:

if you mean the mikasounds forum, it's here: http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/index.php ... but i've already tried, just in case: it doesn't help to log in there.

what i'm thinking is that he uses a blog website to write these blogs, and you have to be logged in on that site. so we just have to find out which website he uses and register there, to be able to write comments. let's start the research. :naughty:

Oooh you're smart :naughty:

Thanks for the link anyways :)

The power of the MFC :wink2:

what about waiting for him to let us leave comments?:blink:

maybe he will, maybe he wont...his choice!:thumb_yello:

just my idea..........:blush-anim-cl:

Other people have left comments on his blogs though

ehehehehe

just checked thanks....

i'll wait and see....not sure they are genuine though...maybe they are trying in a restricted circle of friends before enabling to anybody?

just speculating

Yeah, true, and in the Mika news I've just received by email, Mikasounds encourage us to post comments so... I guess it's a technical problem or something...

ehehehehe

just checked thanks....

i'll wait and see....not sure they are genuine though...maybe they are trying in a restricted circle of friends before enabling to anybody?

just speculating

Yeah I thought about that too

Explain!!!

EDIT: did you just photoshop that? haha

No, but the comment hasn't been approved and published yet. :sneaky2:

I posted 13 minutes before that Nathan guy so I don't know why it's not appearing yet.

I recieved the mail and tried to post something (unfortunately it didn't work). So I directly went to the MFC, and now I'm glad I'm not the only one strugling with posting :bleh: I'm always such a computer hero, NOT.

I posted 13 minutes before that Nathan guy so I don't know why it's not appearing yet.

But on the screencap it looks like it's been approved :confused:

At least yours are going through :naughty:

What browser are you using?

prob mika wants to approve them all (knowing how nasty and perv we can be)

prob he's still asleep or floating in the swimming pool

prob he loves teasing us

:bleh: