2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

You think so? I was actually thinking that he was stammering a bit

I love it too :wub2: The beginning made me laugh a bit :bleh: It was so nice to hear him saying different things than usual!

I really think it's alot better. last year he would ask about every second word if it's correct or not :roftl: it sounds much more fluent to me now

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think it's alot better. last year he would ask about every second word if it's correct or not :roftl: it sounds much more fluent to me now

He still does it though :naughty: But from time to time, he was really searching for what to say, trying to figure out what to say and stuff

Thanks for your report and the pictures Cath! It reminds me I still haven't posted mine :blush-anim-cl: I don't think I will :naughty:

It was nice seeing you again :original:

Btw, lurking on Virgin Radio website to try to find out if Mika was going to be on the radio for the Musilac festival, I saw that there was a quite interesting "post-gig" interview, don't know if it was already posted :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/videos/Mika-en-interview

Thanks for posting Melman.

I couldnt understand anything but i bet it was a bit before he stopped by to say hello and sign to the fans.

:naughty:

He said quite a lot of things, but he mentioned that thousands of people worked on the gig (well, at least touched something) Zuleika almost failed her exams (she's in a design school or something) because she lost a lot of time painting a dragon in China for the show. In the end, the authorities didn't want to mail the dragon so they took another one.

He also said he had written most of the songs on the new album and that he was beginning to feel happy about it.

That's what I remember but I might be able to do a complete translation later :)

Bad Mika, making his sister fail in her exams *shakes head* :naughty:

Thanks for the translation, he sounds tired but happy. :thumb_yello:

Btw, lurking on Virgin Radio website to try to find out if Mika was going to be on the radio for the Musilac festival, I saw that there was a quite interesting "post-gig" interview, don't know if it was already posted :

There's also one before the show that I haven't seen posted but bits of it when it was on Virgin Radio, a few days before the show :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/videos/Mika-en-interview-Virgin-Radio-Show

T4P melman!! hadn't seen the one after the show!

He still does it though :naughty: But from time to time, he was really searching for what to say, trying to figure out what to say and stuff

sure but he does it less than before I think

Thanks for posting Melman.

I couldnt understand anything but i bet it was a bit before he stopped by to say hello and sign to the fans.

yeah, you can see it's inside the stadium still

l1020300nv1.jpg

Hey Cath! Look! I've got my pic with Mika as well!!! Ok... that's my hair with Mika...:punk:

You can see him dirtying my hand while talking to Olga! We've got the proof!!!:naughty:

Did I tell you about the nightmare I had the night before going to Paris? I was running to the stage and my hair was falling down while running!!! Well it wasn't only a bad dream : I'm really loosing my hair :crybaby:

Hey Cath! Look! I've got my pic with Mika as well!!! Ok... that's my hair with Mika...:punk:

You can see him dirtying my hand while talking to Olga! We've got the proof!!!:naughty:

Did I tell you about the nightmare I had the night before going to Paris? I was running to the stage and my hair was falling down while running!!! Well it wasn't only a bad dream : I'm really loosing my hair :crybaby:

why are you losing your hair? :blink:

at least on this picture there's a vivid proof that you have (had) hair :naughty: and may I just say that mika looks adorable :wub2:

his French is so much better than last year! thanks for posting, I love the first interview! :wub2:

I think so too (even if I don't understand French) but he doesn't seem to hesitate as much as he used to when answering the questions.

Thanks for your report and the pictures Cath! It reminds me I still haven't posted mine :blush-anim-cl: I don't think I will :naughty:

It was nice seeing you again :original:

There's also one before the show that I haven't seen posted but bits of it when it was on Virgin Radio, a few days before the show :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/videos/Mika-en-interview-Virgin-Radio-Show

:huglove: Thank you! I'm gonna watch it!

:huglove: Thank you! I'm gonna watch it!

C'est rien! :thumb_yello:

Should I post it on the news section? There are quite a lot of funny anecdotes and news about the second album...it might interest people but I don't think they can even be aware there's a vid if it's only here...:boxed:

Should I post it on the news section? There are quite a lot of funny anecdotes and news about the second album...it might interest people but I don't think they can even be aware there's a vid if it's only here...:boxed:

I think you can! :wink2:

Yes! It's time to leave!!! :punk: I will be in La Rochelle tomorrow!!!

there's already a 3d about both virginradio interviews http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15715

there's already a 3d about both virginradio interviews http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15715

I hadn't seen it! But see, that's what I mean, there not any people see it because they don't check these threads but in the news section, its more noticeable and as there are new stuff in this interview, people might be interested in knowing it exist? :bleh: I dunno