• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

i post some videos of pdp here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FOUCHONNERET

and some pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=197764039&albumId=1526844

like this:

l_14af2656e582498eb382d094e45c8878.jpg

feel free to comment..

(i begin post arras'videos:thumb_yello:)

mille merci fanny!!!!

can you tell us a bit more about the merci banners that many people were holding during the gig? i dont remember reading anything about them before.

Edited by Louiza

mille merci fanny!!!!

can you tell us a bit more about the merci banners that many people were holding during the gig? i dont remember reading anything about them before.

We 've got about 100 banners with "merci" ! Girls from Mikawebsite (french forum) have done it, and we finished it before the gig in the queue and distribute it in the crowd :wink2:

Merci fanny pour la photo :mf_lustslow:

I was talking to some one last night who saw Robbie Williams play at Hamden Park in Scotland, and they said that the sound wasn't great in the seated area, which reminded me of Babs and Jemmas experience here.

I guess stadiums weren't built for acoustics!

It seems that everything depends on a place where you sit. In Mika's PDP gig we sat in the same section with VIP's and the sound quality was absolutely perfect there. :thumb_yello::punk::wub2: After the gig we met a family who sat in the back of the stadium and they said the sound quality wasn't that good in their place. I guess sometimes you just have to be lucky with the tickets. There's also a huge difference betweens stadiums. Some of them suits better for sports... :mf_rosetinted:

that tree actually went through the crowd. only, people in the front almost couldn't notice it because, well you don't look behind during a gig. I did for whatever reason :roftl:

:roftl:thanks for this comment cath;i think i remeber nowwhen i saw it: it was,for me, when we waiting...not during the gig :wink2:

and now,the master comes soon....

l_0455a9bab24d495291d021859e9ec941.jpg

thanks...you're all welcome!

so,thanks to marina for the promotion:blush-anim-cl:

i'll put more:

Do you know some of them?

l_e78c16802142415ba6dfb510433555be.jpg

what did a tree there????

l_8e5b878ee0164759a1a5e0d16ea00f04.jpg

What happen now????

l_0cfec079b4da463cb7556cbfe013f3f2.jpg

that tree actually went through the crowd. only, people in the front almost couldn't notice it because, well you don't look behind during a gig. I did for whatever reason

the memories.. :biggrin2:

so it's someone from the staff or a friend, to sport that tree on his head. good thing they ended up not showing it on the stage. it's massive.. :blink:

yes, i seem to remember it crowdsurfing at some point, if I am not getting confused.. someone can confirm..?

hi, fanny and cath! :wink2:

:roftl:thanks for this comment cath;i think i remeber nowwhen i saw it: it was,for me, when we waiting...not during the gig :wink2:

and now,the master comes soon....

l_0455a9bab24d495291d021859e9ec941.jpg

Geee....I disliked that poor guy with a passion :roftl:. Too 'in your face' , and taking too long to do his thing. All I wanted was to see Mika, and not his fabby muscles.

the memories.. :biggrin2:

so it's someone from the staff or a friend, to sport that tree on his head. good thing they ended up not showing it on the stage. it's massive.. :blink:

yes, i seem to remember it crowdsurfing at some point, if I am not getting confused.. someone can confirm..?

hi, fanny and cath! :wink2:

hi avoca! :D

hello everybody!

have a nice day ;)

l_6da265a447d844ed95227048b02ef4b4.jpg

how he could did it???

l_f3ac99714823439392b62c30ddda35e2.jpg

i really like the bottom of the scene,changed all the time:

l_1412d11ea87b4e62a1c94201e58d2dfc.jpg

Great pics Fanny, especially the middle one, he's blinking :naughty:

The last one is from Any Other World, isn't it? It wasn't my best Mika gig but it definately was the best AOW I've ever heard. And when I went home for Christmas and made my whole family watch the PDP dvd with me, two of my three sisters actually cried. 3 non Mika fans, two of them crying, I'd call that a success :wink2:

We 've got about 100 banners with "merci" ! Girls from Mikawebsite (french forum) have done it, and we finished it before the gig in the queue and distribute it in the crowd :wink2:

awww that's great! the banners looked fantastic on the dvd!

this is a very nice vid, after the gig :wub2:

and how many amazing pics Fanny!!

you should post more of them here! :)

wow that vid is amazing:wub2: t4p marina:thumb_yello:

Great pics Fanny, especially the middle one, he's blinking :naughty:

The last one is from Any Other World, isn't it? It wasn't my best Mika gig but it definately was the best AOW I've ever heard. And when I went home for Christmas and made my whole family watch the PDP dvd with me, two of my three sisters actually cried. 3 non Mika fans, two of them crying, I'd call that a success :wink2:

it was one of the most emotional performances of AOW i've seen either live or in a vid:wub2: if it makes even non fans cry it must be extra special!

hello!!thanks for all your sweet comments...

mille merci fanny!!!!

hello louiza!

here they are before the show:

l_0e67d50bc45066245bd6e14c8fd547ed.jpg

some others for tonight:wink2:

yes agnieszka,as louiza anwser,it was any other word,special moment...i love the scene of this song:

l_86f7f3f4a8934228afb3a26153cb118b.jpg

l_b344e8aecb72463a927e101f495e4afc.jpg

it's just the screen,but i like it:

l_6294277621d149de824919b183658003.jpg

:bye: