2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean that colorful sweater? I loved that!:mf_lustslow:

And if Mika wore jeans and a normal t-shirt to this gig, it would've ruined the circus element he wanted. He needed his ringmaster clothes :naughty:

I don't really like the cut and the colours together didn't go well together IMO :bleh:

Sure, although the jeans and t-shirt are well enough for a normal gig! :naughty:

Otherwise, this gig was fantastic for me because I was just in front of the catwalk so I could see most the extraordinairy stuff, but I couldn't see the stage quite clearly which quite disappointed me but I knew what the deal was coming there!

I hesitated a long time before deciding to go but as it was in Paris, I couldn't miss it and I'm glad I did go in the end,even if it weren't a small gig where I could enjoy seeing close the guy himself,Mika made it up by organizing this unique and spectacular show !

I've only been to two Mika gigs so far, and I hope I'll be able to enjoy the "simple" Mika in the future...

Was this for sale at the gig? Looks stuck onto something...

yes, on the merchandise stalls. it costed smt like 10€. it's very pretty but I was worried about the state it'd have got home in my case :boxed:

there's also a new tour tee, with the new designs

You most welcome hotdlp & melman, btw it was great to finally meet you melman. :thumb_yello::huglove:

yes, on the merchandise stalls. it costed smt like 10€. it's very pretty but I was worried about the state it'd have got home in my case :boxed:

Very nicely designed as well, i like it better then the old one.

This is what it looks like:

Front:

p7070002lc7.th.jpg

Back:

p7070001dl3.th.jpg

They sold it!? :shocked: Damn, now I wish I went :naughty: I hope they sell it when he comes to the UK as well..

They sold it!? :shocked: Damn, now I wish I went :naughty: I hope they sell it when he comes to the UK as well..

it says it's about parc du princes. i dunno.. :blink:

if i go to another gig, I can get one for you, if ya wish. :thumb_yello:

You most welcome hotdlp & melman, btw it was great to finally meet you melman. :thumb_yello::huglove:

Very nicely designed as well, i like it better then the old one.

This is what it looks like:

Front:

p7070002lc7.th.jpg

Back:

p7070001dl3.th.jpg

That's lovely! Not as colourful as the otherone's but it's still really nice :wub2:

Yep.Wished I bought stuff too. :doh::roftl:

Btw,I've lurked a bit on the Virgin Radio site and I found a few pix :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/Photos/Thomas-VDB-sur-scene/(offset)/2

You can see some not so unknown people there :fisch:

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/Photos/Mika-en-interview

Pix of Mika, but I can't get close ups though. I love his look on the first one :naughty:

Yep.Wished I bought stuff too. :doh::roftl:

Btw,I've lurked a bit on the Virgin Radio site and I found a few pix :

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/Photos/Thomas-VDB-sur-scene/(offset)/2

You can see some not so unknown people there :fisch:

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/Photos/Mika-en-interview

Pix of Mika, but I can't get close ups though. I love his look on the first one :naughty:

Yeah i wonder who is the girl with the red head... do you know her? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah i wonder who is the girl with the red head... do you know her?

I have NO IDEA !!!! :blink: She seems to enjoy the part with the Thomas guy

:roftl::roftl:

ha

ha

ha :sneaky2:

:yay:

the mikasounds pic

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

Those tour Ts are the first confirmation I have actually seen that Mika is doing Jordan and Lebanon! I am so happy for those guys!

And Switzerland is on there too.

That big photo is a bit disconcerting...you can even notice Mika's lazy eye.... it is TOOOOOOO close for me.

Avoca, if there are Parc des Princes posters for sale at another gig, pls let me know, I will pay you to get me one!! (you could take a tube for preparation to carry yours (and mine) home in. ) I already checked ebay and none there...:blink: