• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey my American friends, I was wondering: in Victoria's Secret stores is there ever a sale section for bras/underwear?

That's an odd question. :aah: Because now most would assume that you're looking to buy some. And that's not really anything I'd like to imagine. :roftl:

I wouldn't know.

I wouldn't want to. :roftl:

Well..... I have a project due Friday, 3 tests Friday, annoying, ugly Cicadas are flying around everywhere, I have a dance recital this weekend and I have to present a project Monday.... I'M STRESSED OUT.

I'm going on a wetlands field trip next week.... And I'm pissed off at a certain person for breaking a promise to take me to a certain concert which I'm not going to anymore..... So I've just had a disappointing week.

I always stress out about english class, we have to write a sonnet because we're studying Shakespeare and I'll probably have to read it to the class and it'll be soooooo bad :boxed:

I'm going on a wetlands field trip next week.... And I'm pissed off at a certain person for breaking a promise to take me to a certain concert which I'm not going to anymore..... So I've just had a disappointing week.

I always stress out about english class, we have to write a sonnet because we're studying Shakespeare and I'll probably have to read it to the class and it'll be soooooo bad :boxed:

:huglove:

I'm so stressed right now too. It's not even funny, I want to curl up in a ball and cry. CAN JUNE THE 3RD COME ANY SLOWER?! and next year you guys are supposed to get the 17 year Cicadas.... you might want to plan a month long vacation next spring, they're freakin' AWFUL, they're like flying orange roaches and they're so dumb! they think humans are trees and they land on you! and it hurts because they have claws. :crybaby: andddd they're bigger than roaches!

picture:

http://www.canyouseethesunset.com/uploaded_images/cicada-4.jpg

:hair:

Did I mention they make an EXTREMELY annoying noise?!

:huglove:

I'm so stressed right now too. It's not even funny, I want to curl up in a ball and cry. CAN JUNE THE 3RD COME ANY SLOWER?! and next year you guys are supposed to get the 17 year Cicadas.... you might want to plan a month long vacation next spring, they're freakin' AWFUL, they're like flying orange roaches and they're so dumb! they think humans are trees and they land on you! and it hurts because they have claws. :crybaby: andddd they're bigger than roaches!

picture:

http://www.canyouseethesunset.com/uploaded_images/cicada-4.jpg

:hair:

Did I mention they make an EXTREMELY annoying noise?!

Dude. I think we had cicadas last year... My brother stepped on one and it was gross :aah:

It's okay, just do your best and don't have summer vacation at the top of your mind just yet. It's still kinda far away yet... Just think of memorial day weekend ;)

Dude. I think we had cicadas last year... My brother stepped on one and it was gross :aah:

It's okay, just do your best and don't have summer vacation at the top of your mind just yet. It's still kinda far away yet... Just think of memorial day weekend ;)

I get out earlier than you. :aah: I get out 3 days after Memorial Day.

and trust me, you would have known if you had them!! they're EVERYWHERE, you can just walk to you car and look on your shoulder and BAM! Ahhh, I'm going crazy, I literaly just started crying at Bi-Lo yesterday, I have a huge phobia of insects, ESPECIALLY flying ones. :aah:

I get out earlier than you. :aah: I get out 3 days after Memorial Day.

and trust me, you would have known if you had them!! they're EVERYWHERE, you can just walk to you car and look on your shoulder and BAM! Ahhh, I'm going crazy, I literaly just started crying at Bi-Lo yesterday, I have a huge phobia of insects, ESPECIALLY flying ones. :aah:

Haha well you started a few weeks before me, I get out the 9th :)

True. I'm going to the beach on June the 4th... I don't even like Myrtle beach and even I am excited, I just want to RELAX. :surfing::fro:

I'm going to Hawaii on like.. June 13th I think? We rented this really pretty condo by the beach......... I'm gonna try to get some hot guy to teach me how to surf :mf_rosetinted: I'm excited for that :teehee:

Get a tan :woot_jump:

I'm going to Hawaii on like.. June 13th I think? We rented this really pretty condo by the beach......... I'm gonna try to get some hot guy to teach me how to surf :mf_rosetinted: I'm excited for that :teehee:

Get a tan :woot_jump:

LOL! You find that hot guy, Cat! Make sure he has a Hawaiian accent too.. and yes, they have accents!!! :aah: I wonder if my mom's cousin still lives there.. :blink:

I DON'T GET TANNED. :crybaby: I just get burnt, then I peel, then I'm pale again. :freak:

LOL! You find that hot guy, Cat! Make sure he has a Hawaiian accent too.. and yes, they have accents!!! :aah: I wonder if my mom's cousin still lives there.. :blink:

I DON'T GET TANNED. :crybaby: I just get burnt, then I peel, then I'm pale again. :freak:

Are you sure? I don't think anyone had an accent when I went 5 years ago... :aah: unless if they were like old

Use some self tanner, if its a good product you won't look orange :thumb_yello:

Are you sure? I don't think anyone had an accent when I went 5 years ago... :aah: unless if they were like old

Use some self tanner, if its a good product you won't look orange :thumb_yello:

My mom's cousin does... :blink: but I think she lived in Australia for a while too so.... :aah:

I don't really care to be tan.. :teehee:

My mom's cousin does... :blink: but I think she lived in Australia for a while too so.... :aah:

I don't really care to be tan.. :teehee:

Yeah... thats why bro.

Being a little tanner just makes everyone look better honestly... I'm so pale I get sh*t for not being tan. I look disgustingly pale right now :aah:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...