Yearbook: Want to give Mika YOUR autograph?!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I'm not! I should write what? 'adoro-te?' since we have to write I love you in our mother language, I guessed it was that way...:roftl:

I agree with Lils! I'm going to write "Adoro-te". It's more like a friends "I love you". Amo-te is more of a lovers thing... :naughty:

I refused to write 'I love you' in Dutch because.. well... just cuz!

I did a little drawing and wrote 'Music is love' instead, rebellious as I am. :naughty:

musiqueislove.jpg

PENCIL DRAWING!!!!

I :wub2: pencil drawings! :wub2:

It's lovely, Di. I love the shading. I should really finish mine LOL, not that I've got left to do. In fact, it's more about getting my god-damn camera fixed :roftl:

wow...this is so bad...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm dutch, but I don't know if it's - Ik houd van jou - or - Ik hou van jou -

:blink:I'm searching on google, but I can see I'm not the only one who doesn't know:naughty:

I think it's 'ik hou van jou' :wink2: (klinkt gewoon mooier:roftl:)

Question: is it okay if I write "jouw muziek=liefde" (in englisch "your music=love")? I just don't think I love Mika (I mean like loving as wanting to marry him), I love his music. That's where it all started for me =)

edit: oh Diana I'm sorry, I just found out that you wrote almost the same as me! Is that a problem?

I think it's 'ik hou van jou' :wink2: (klinkt gewoon mooier:roftl:)

Question: is it okay if I write "jouw muziek=liefde" (in englisch "your music=love")? I just don't think I love Mika (I mean like loving as wanting to marry him), I love his music. That's where it all started for me =)

edit: oh Diana I'm sorry, I just found out that you wrote almost the same as me! Is that a problem?

No problem!

Hey Melanie,

Could you please answer this question for me?

When I scan things, when the image is on my computer, my scanner automatically makes it a larger size (pixel size: 1024 x 768). So...

Do when I scan my 'autographs', do you want me to email as is? Or resize em?

Thanks so much:wink2: And you are doing a great job so far:thumb_yello:

- Louise xxx

Hey Melanie,

Could you please answer this question for me?

When I scan things, when the image is on my computer, my scanner automatically makes it a larger size (pixel size: 1024 x 768). So...

Do when I scan my 'autographs', do you want me to email as is? Or resize em?

Thanks so much:wink2: And you are doing a great job so far:thumb_yello:

- Louise xxx

you can just send it as is, and we'll work with it:thumb_yello:

I've a dilema about the "I love you" part :huh:

In spanish there are 2 ways to interpretate that phrase, one of them is "Te Amo" that one is more passionate and deep, like the one you say to your lover or a person you have fallen in love with [redundance], it also works for your family, you know "I luv u mom" kinda thing.

The other one is "Te Quiero" and that one stands for caring, tenderness or appreciation for your friends but if you don't know spanish and you look up in some online translator "te quiero" it will translate it to you as "I desire you" or "I want you"!!! and that's soooooo not the impression I want to make on Mika!!!

What do you guys think???? Which one should I put?? :boxed:

In spanish there are 2 ways to interpretate that phrase, one of them is "Te Amo" that one is more passionate and deep, like the one you say to your lover or a person you have fallen in love with [redundance], it also works for your family, you know "I luv u mom" kinda thing.

The other one is "Te Quiero" and that one stands for caring, tenderness or appreciation for your friends but if you don't know spanish and you look up in some online translator "te quiero" it will translate it to you as "I desire you" or "I want you"!!! and that's soooooo not the impression I want to make on Mika!!!

i would go with "Te Amo" :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Te Amo!! :wub2:

the second one may confuse in a BAD way...it doesnt worth the risk!...:naughty:

I think that Mika knows enough Spanish to understand "Te quiero".

Te amo seems way too much in my opinion, like you said, too passionate...especially for someone who is familiar with the Spanish from Spain (like Mika).

In South and central America te amo is more used than in Spain, but in Spain (I am Spanish) it's a VERY strong term of affection, and Mika has learned his Spanish there, so I would imagine that this would be the safest option.

Personally I would not recomment saying Te amo to him :naughty:.