2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Will keep it short:naughty:

We arrived at 8 in the morning and there were already 12 people there who were there in the afternoon the day before! I thought only Tokio Hotel fans were that crazy. Anyways, we stayed there all day, even when it rained I stayed put. And it rained haaaaaard! Then the sun came out again and I found a spot at the front of the gate. I joked around with some security people and time went by pretty fast until doors opened. They almost took my award away but luckily I could take it inside. Got a spot at the left, front row. Could see things very well. Sam Sparro was great, Hercules and the Love Affair sucked (For the people who are still wondering "It" was a woman:roftl:) Mika was on fire, I had such a good time...

After the gig I went to John and gave him the award because they said we weren't allowed to see him blablabla. Anyways, we waited after the gig for the people who wanted to go home. When we were about to go the security called and we were taken to the tent. We waited there for Mika and when he came closer I told Patricia to say the award was from me. She asked him if he got the award he said: Yeah was it yours? She said no and pointed at me and then he came up to me. I was shaking and was as cold as an icecube:roftl: He shook my hand (really soft hands btw) and he said Thank you very much for the award! Then Patricia mentioned the spellingmistake and he said Yea it made me smile! Then he looked at me and said Oh my God you're freezing! (No **** XD) So I said Yes I am and he looked kinda worried and said Don't get sick please! And I sat I would try and he said yea do that. Then Babz mentioned half of the MFC was staying at her house, he said: Really? You should give them something warm to drink. Give them Whisky and then he pointed at me:naughty:

I'm glad he got the award now and now I've met him I can die in peace

Wow, Ingie, that's amazing! Mika was so nice to you! :wub2:

I'm waiting for the pics :wink2:.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wondering if you managed to get backstage: I was standing at the same fence at the field, and I heard that the security told you that you couldn't meet Mika. So I saw that you were handing your award for Mika, and after that I lost you. After being warned by the security I tried the other fence outside the field. And there they told us (after a long period in rain) that we could meet Mika backstage. I was wondering if you got in too. But I'm so glad you were! And yes we did also experience, that Mika has soft hands.

I'm glad I did:thumb_yello: You should've said something when you saw me:shocked:

Wow, Ingie, that's amazing! Mika was so nice to you! :wub2:

I'm waiting for the pics :wink2:.

He was to everyone. Even though some people chased him around the room. Everyone behaved quite reasonable:thumb_yello:

I'm glad I did:thumb_yello: You should've said something when you saw me:shocked:

I said before, next time I'll have to study on your photo's :sorry:

It was difficult to recognize everybody, I've met a lot of MFC people but I didn't realize it at that certain moment. I'm reading all the reports, and now I see that I saw a lot of MFC'ers at the left side of the stage. You weren't smoking weet during the concert? Cause some people in front of me were :rasta:

I said before, next time I'll have to study on your photo's :sorry:

It was difficult to recognize everybody, I've met a lot of MFC people but I didn't realize it at that certain moment. I'm reading all the reports, and now I see that I saw a lot of MFC'ers at the left side of the stage. You weren't smoking weet during the concert? Cause some people in front of me were :rasta:

I wasn't:roftl:

I just came back home and I am very tired!!!

The gig was amazingggggg ,we went backstage and Mika shaked hands with everyone and chatted with some people !Well I hope i can write a decent review later !

The gig was amazingggggg ,we went backstage and Mika shaked hands with everyone and chatted with some people !Well I hope i can write a decent review later !

Vanesssaaaa!! :wub2: Can't wait to read your report :bleh:

Yay Vanessa!!

I'm glad it was amazing!

It's great you got to meet him!

Looking forward to your review :naughty:

Don't expect something special. I do not have an amazing camera.

001-4.jpg

Starrats and Linde in the queue

002-2.jpg

Margaret and Rose

003-1.jpg

Linde

004-1.jpg

Me

Aw these pics are so sweet :wub2::biggrin2:

Kavi, one of the MFCers, she's in love with Just Can't Get Enough, you've pretty much made her day posting that vid :bleh:

Ok, in that case that made my day 2. I Love to make people happy

I saw some one ask for that video but don't know who anymore

so I put it on.

The rest will be tomorrow, because I slept 3 and a half hour today.

Ok, in that case that made my day 2. I Love to make people happy

I saw some one ask for that video but don't know who anymore

so I put it on.

The rest will be tomorrow, because I slept 3 and a half hour today.

Aw :wub2: That would probably be Kavi who asked :naughty:

You need sleep!! :)