2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Seriously,everyone looks like they are about to jump on him in that pic

They were actually. He said goodnight and then some random person screamed: "WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HIM?"

And that's why they raised their hands:mf_rosetinted:

And he was scared poor guy:tears:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whatsoever, count me in!

i was such a fool playing by the rules. ts ts...

yeh i begun playing by the rules then thought hmm ive never done that in my life why start now, although how bad would you feel if you were the reason mika left :shocked: im pretty sure you wouldve got attacked if it was because of you no one else got to meet mika

that was in the end, when he was about to leave anyway. but it's true, it was more and more ppl standing up towards the end. though some of them went there cause mika didn't come to them and already was about to leave - that's ok in my opinion. but the others... :sneaky2:

yep, that's true.

and thanks a lot for the pics...:wub2:

MIKA: When is a good time to let the MFC crash?

Cath: uhmmm in an hour or so?

MIKA: You sure?

Cath: Yeah, everybody is waiting for reports so when you leave press the crash button.

MIKA: Ok, It will be Amaaaaaaazingly evil of me :mf_rosetinted:

Cath: Yeah :mf_rosetinted:

MIKA: :mf_rosetinted:

*you both walk in a different direction*

:roftl::roftl: that made me laugh out loud!!

He actually said to me

"I AM ON IT" twice

I now realize he was answering to Cath and not to me

it really looks like he's talking to me :blink: no nobody will believe me when I say he ignored me

Aaaah Cath, it was all a cover, we now know you and Mika are partners in criiiime!

shoot now the secret is discovered :boxed:

yeh i begun playing by the rules then thought hmm ive never done that in my life why start now, although how bad would you feel if you were the reason mika left :shocked: im pretty sure you wouldve got attacked if it was because of you no one else got to meet mika

the security guy pushed me away when i was trying to walk over to Rebeka!!! i wasn't moving into Mika's direction at all. what the hell is that?!?

They were actually. He said goodnight and then some random person screamed: "WHO WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HIM?"

:shocked: :shocked: i didn't hear that - wtf were they thinking?! the next time they really should choose who they let into the meet+greet and who not! :no:

:lmfao:

I'm really sorry ... I shouldn't laugh at that... someone really didn't shout that did they... your having me on... poor poor Meeks if they did... but still :lmfao:

:shocked: :shocked: i didn't hear that - wtf were they thinking?! the next time they really should choose who they let into the meet+greet and who not! :no:

yeh there were tonnes of people there who were just ignorant and rude, i mean look at that person who was rude to rose, she shouldnt have gotten in.....

Noo you didn't hear it because it was a joke:naughty:

Sorry:mf_rosetinted:

But they did want to attack him when he said goodnight. I understand it if he didn't come to you but all the people who had their moment should've left him alone for real!

:lmfao:

I'm really sorry ... I shouldn't laugh at that... someone really didn't shout that did they... your having me on... poor poor Meeks if they did... but still :lmfao:

No they didn't, I couldn't hear what they said but I could hear them shouting and Mika rolled his eyes. That made me laugh:roftl:

But they did want to attack him when he said goodnight. I understand it if he didn't come to you but all the people who had their moment should've left him alone for real!

:lmao: you fooled me

yeh i mean that guy in the white hat who kept following him around taking pictures of him constantly security shouldve pulled him out, mind you they obviously thought meh he's a guy he isn't going to attack him, now all those crazy girls...well....

i was such a fool playing by the rules. ts ts...

I know other people too who regret doing that....

I'll tell you top of the week ;)

I shall be waiting

I think they hurt his feelings :no:

The most amazing thing were people who actually talked bad about him

a. coming to the gig

b. stalking him to get pics

I think they hurt his feelings :no:

The most amazing thing were people who actually talked bad about him

a. coming to the gig

b. stalking him to get pics

Yeaah I still don't get that. I mean, if I thought he was a son of a zeba, I wouldn't waste my money on him at all:mf_rosetinted: But me likes Mik:wub2:

pfft, you fooled me! but bad enough that i believe that some ppl might in fact do that! :boxed: as wolfscry said, the girls who were rude to rose+ioana in the queue outside were also at the meet+greet. mika even hugged one of them... guess our next project for him should be a "fans you should like and fans you shouldn't like"-book. :naughty:

pfft, you fooled me! but bad enough that i believe that some ppl might in fact do that! :boxed: as wolfscry said, the girls who were rude to rose+ioana in the queue outside were also at the meet+greet. mika even hugged one of them... guess our next project for him should be a "fans you should like and fans you shouldn't like"-book. :naughty:

Ooh but believe me, there are plenty of people who would do that. And I agree with you. But it's almost impossible doing that because people might behave good to get in and inside they might act like lunatics:blink: