REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

I'm wondering the same :blink:

anyway thanks for the pics, not sure what I should think about his shirt, the colour looks good on him, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the shape. I love sara's top though :bleh:

They didn't choose... The security guy just picked the first 5 girls he saw. I wasn't one of them.

*goes to the corner of the room, crying*

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that, but in that case they wouldn't have let ANYBODY in.

C'mon, John saw us, said we could go in, in groups of 5, and when the first group came out, they just said "No more backstage, Mika is leaving!".

Honestly...that sucks big time! :thumbdown:

what happened inside? :blink: maybe he was indeed too tired after the first ones or he had to leave for any other reason, you never know. there can be tons of reasons why he suddenly had to leave

Yeah, maybe... I'm not mad at Mika or anything, but I can't help feeling devastated...

I completely understand

The shirt matches the undies for the first time, I say that's brilliant :naughty::naughty:

well done mika :thumb_yello::roftl:

They didn't choose... The security guy just picked the first 5 girls he saw. I wasn't one of them.

*goes to the corner of the room, crying*

okay I see I hadn't read your other post yet

Wauw :wub2: Thanks Mary!

Ca alors, I read this message and i see your video of Werchter, it was so great.And i have +/- the same video of Werchter and Amsterdam, i think i'm next to you in the crowd. Amsterdam was so.... there is no words. Wonderful and....Waouah...

Sorry my english is so bad.

Angel

Ca alors, I read this message and i see your video of Werchter, it was so great.And i have +/- the same video of Werchter and Amsterdam, i think i'm next to you in the crowd. Amsterdam was so.... there is no words. Wonderful and....Waouah...

Sorry my english is so bad.

Angel

Really? That's funny :roftl:

You're not that girl that gave out the numbers in Amsterdam, are you? Who was standing next to me and asked if she could put her bag down between us?

First video:

The portuguese intro for Billy Brown...:wub2:

Awwwww!!!! That was great!

Is it me, or does he sound Brazilian?? :naughty:

He's so good, and so brave, to try all these languages, I admire him so much...he is a fabulous role model for British kids!!!!!

Awwwww!!!! That was great!

Is it me, or does he sound Brazilian?? :naughty:

He's so good, and so brave, to try all these languages, I admire him so much...he is a fabulous role model for British kids!!!!!

Another review for you...I just love the title. :roftl:

Mary

you are a professional photographer!:thumb_yello:

your pics are amazing, thanks so much

your report about the M&G seems really depressing....probably we'll never know the real reasons who caused this big disappointment, but it really is.

i can understand you so well...when you come so close to him and you cannot even say 'hallo'.

and see that shining smile just in your face.

i hope you can keep the memory of a great gig anyway...as it surely has been.

recently john has never let ppl down...:blink:

Hey! Enjoying the pics and that little bit of video. I'm sorry to hear about the M&G. Emotional rollercoaster or what, hey?

I have two questions. In a couple of the photos there is a cameraman that doesn't look like Andy. Was Mika filmed for tv or something?

Also, did you guys have Gray Skelly or not? (Just wondered if it's arm was mended or if it didn't travel with them...)

Mary

you are a professional photographer!:thumb_yello:

your pics are amazing, thanks so much

:blush-anim-cl: Geez, I never thought you guys would like them so much! Thanks a lot!

your report about the M&G seems really depressing....probably we'll never know the real reasons who caused this big disappointment, but it really is.

i can understand you so well...when you come so close to him and you cannot even say 'hallo'.

and see that shining smile just in your face.

i hope you can keep the memory of a great gig anyway...as it surely has been.

recently john has never let ppl down...:blink:

I guess we'll never know... I just hope someday I'll have the chance to meet him and talk to him...

Last night was really frustrating. Well, the end of the night, cause the gig was brilliant! :wink2:

Hey! Enjoying the pics and that little bit of video. I'm sorry to hear about the M&G. Emotional rollercoaster or what, hey?

I have two questions. In a couple of the photos there is a cameraman that doesn't look like Andy. Was Mika filmed for tv or something?

Also, did you guys have Gray Skelly or not? (Just wondered if it's arm was mended or if it didn't travel with them...)

Nopes, no Gray Skelly, just the light effects (that were pretty cool, btw)

All the shows were filmed, I think. Maybe for one of the sponsors, Sic Radical (a tv channel).

Nopes, no Gray Skelly, just the light effects (that were pretty cool, btw)

All the shows were filmed, I think. Maybe for one of the sponsors, Sic Radical (a tv channel).

They broke Grey Skelly in A'dam so maybe it's still under repair? :wink2:

Oh my... The side effects of a Mika gig are now showing... :roftl:

http://sol.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Cultura/Interior.aspx?content_id=101100

Here it is!

:naughty: thanks!

Yes another positive review. Mika salvou a noite...probably helped by the fact that nobody seems to have been very impressed with Beck :blink:. I like Beck! But...maybe not as a live artist...I wonder what Mika thought, being a fan.

The article says that the night was saved by Mika, because Duran Duran and especially Beck were really dull.

It says that whether you like Mika's sound and look or not, he is an undeniably great performer, with a great live voice. and a bit of a Freddie Mercury comparison (yaaaaawnn, never heard that before).

It doesn't say much else about Mika...but it's very positive.

SO !

It was like:

Home:

"My mum said to dont wear the white pants . . . but well . . . I'm wearing the white pants" . T-shirt . . . Do I take the gray one ? "MADDY HELP ME!!" I took the colours top .

SBSR:

4 pm . Almost nobody . Perfect . I found Neobi (Carlota) . . . great ! "I dont know the others" . Well Carlota knew . So there I was in front of about 10 people and then I was like "I'm Mafaaaa and you are?" . I was particularly drunken of happiness and laughs (Love being me! =D) . Perfect, I know who is everybody, so everything went fine. We were 4hours to wait til the gigs started so . . . Well . . . Things like that happen http://videos.sapo.pt/5uqV3CvfYENiHB4ICAtz I'm the one with the guitar .

Mesa:

A portuguese band . . . Their gig was fine, bit weird and I just know one Mesa's music . Well . . . it was great when they sang that . =/

Duran Duran:

Well . . . Hysteric women crying and screaming and I was like "WTF! O.o" . I didnt like them . . . not very much I was like "Yeah . . . I cant listening it while I'm waiting . I want Mika shut up you !" . And them Simon sream "Mother****ers put your hands in the hand" and everybody rise up their hands and I was like "Mother****ers?! You should be kidding . Well . . . whatever Mika said every ****ing body . . . so!" And I rise up my hand . xD

Beck:

Just :thumbdown: .

And my back were hurting and it was being boring and I couldnt get it so I sat down . . . In the front row . xD . But Mika was there listening Beck and shaking his head (xD) ! Whatever I just wanted to hear Mika and then finally Beck is over...

MIKA !!

They started bringing the flowers, the micro, the battery and the keyboarders, and I was SO exciting . I said "It's so obviously that Cherisse will be there, and David there, Martin in the right and Michey in the left" and then they brought the bass and the guitar and "OMG! I was right! Martin in the right and Michey in the left!" . I was sooooooo anxious and I was all trembling !!

After 3 calls, screaming "MIKA MIKA MIKA" at the third the band finally come . I just remmeber that I was screaming!! First Martin and them Michey, after Cherisse and David (I guess) !! Intro Relax . . . MIKA !!

Screams... screams... screams !! All I can first remmember !! I was just so ****ing happy to see him and then I just "OMG! White pants and gray t-shirts! I have white pants! ****! I didnt I wore the gray t-shirt"

So... if I not mistaken (and trust me I believe I am)

Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck in the middle

I Just cant get enough

Happy Ending

Love Today/Love Today Drums

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Relax (encore)

So . Relax . The usual "Don't sream... SCREAM" that I LOVE !The big smile, the jumps, the energy and the voice :wub2: .

Big Girl "How many Big Girls are in the field tonight?!" . Like ever . Sam dressed like a orange Big Girl Saranayde with a small shorts and a cute top :thumbdown: (I dont like her anyway ! xD)

Mika sat in the piano and he was like "Olá Lisboa" (translation: Hi Lisbon) everyone screams he was the first that said "Lisboa" then "Como estás?" (translation: How are you?) one more time everybody screaming, and them he killed every simgle person in that field "Peço desculpa porque o meu Português não é muito bom. Mas vou tentar." (translation: I'm sorry because my Portuguese it's not very good. But I'm goig to try!) everyone scream and applaude, it was really respectabble and I dont know how's it is possible but I fell in love a little bit more and just to stop talking he said "Esta música é sobre o meu amigo Billy Brown" (translation: That music it's about my friend Billy Brown) . Well . . . It was amazing !

AOW . . . magic . . .

Ring Ring . . . sweaty ! xD

Stuck in the middle . . . one of my favourite musics . I dont know . Just perfect . Public singing the music, Mika on the piano playing . :wub2:

And Mika screaming "Stuck in the middle Stuck in the middle Stuck in the middle Stuck in the middle" and public screaming with him . And the music competition, it was unfair . . . draw . (Amazing the competition) . And the clown dancing and Mika making fun of him and then a security taking the clown out of the stage .

The moment was coming . Just cant get enough . "I want the tambourine! I dont wanna see Mika dancing with Saranayde!" . Perfect . I jump and jump singing the lyrics of Just cant get enough (I felt a bit alone . . . like the people dont know all the lyrics ! =/) . Mika get the tambourine and start to play it ! An amazing duet with Saranayde and Sam, I thought it was just Sam that sing it when I realised that it was Saranayde singing I was like "What a voice ! OMG!" ! Just amazing ! Saranayde in the right, Sam in the left, Mika in the middle, the two girls singing and walking to Mika and he in his knees singing "Just cant get enough, Just cant get enough, ohohoh, Just cant get enough, Just cant get enough, ohohoho" and ended with Mika, Saranayde and Sam shaking their butts ! xD ! So funny !!

I was just petrify ! Happy Ending ! OMG ! How much do I love that song? I sang it while I was holding the SBSR's plate I almost cut me because I hold it with all my strenght . I felt like the lyrics are just right for the moment I sang it like if was sang it for Mika "Little bit of love" . . . like . . . "Love me perfect guy!" . I almost cried . . . And he screaming in the top of his voice "LITTLE BIT OF LOVE" and I just :wub2: .

When I was losing the hope of seeing him without the t-shirt . . .

The magic intro of Love Today . . . I just, I never thought it could be so amazing ! Really ! I literally died . . . xD ! And them all the hotness of Love Today, all the hapinness, all the energy !! I was all sweaty !! Disgusting !! xD !! But "HEY!! HE'S NOT TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT!" !! Cherisse left the drums and Martin took his place and Mika went to help him, brilliant . . . Mika and Martin playing drums ! Then I stoped seeing Mika I couldnt find him and then FINALLY I see him again . . . shirtless ! The Mika's and Cherisse's drums duet . . . cool like always ! And the typical Mika's scene making fun of Cherisse .

Mika disappear again and comes with a white t-shirt with a colourful lines (I guess . . . I almost didnt see the t-shirt... here's why:) the crowd star screaming "UUUUUUUUHHHHH" (disappointment of not shirtless) and Mika just look at us and take of his t-shirt again . Grace Kelly was very funny, all the public singing all the lyrics in just one voice !! Jump jump jump !!

Mika said he will sang a music . Some of us screamed "Rain" bur Mika just ignore us --' ! And announce "LOLLIPOP!" and me "NOOOOO !! IT'S THE END!!!" . Lollipop, funny, perverted, lollipop girls, big girls, the clown . . . Lollipop girls threw lollipops and confetti's were flying !! All the hapiness but I was a little bit sad I hated knew the gig is ending !! Whatever, I sang and screamed and after the running version of Lollipop . . . so funny . . . and them . . . the good bye .

We all started to screamed "MIKA, MIKA, MIKA, MIKA, MIKA, MIKA !!", we wanted him back and he backed... the encore of Relax !! I loved !! I was dying, because I didnt drink anything and I was needing water, but I screamed with all my lungs and jumped . And well . . . before that . . . Gig was over .

Backstage:

I don't know how to explain it was a ****ing **** !! After more that half hour trying to get backstage he send a letter to Mika and minutes later his agent come to talk to us. Stupid . . . :thumbdown: . But good news ! We did it ! We would have backstage . . . 5 people was chosen and entered . . . about 10 minutes after appear a man (stupid) saying "I dont know what you're doing here but Mika is already in the hotel" and I freaked out ! After more ten minutes the firt five return . They told Mika was hurry because he had to catch a plane and they just stay a few minutes with him . But the others nothing . . . We couldnt see Mika .

=(