REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

That was lovely :wub2: I'm glad you had such a good time.

Thanks!

Here are some vids, by liliana:

Love Today - Drum battle

Love Today - Intro

Stuck in the Middle

Billy Brown

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...first full report? :naughty:

Ok, lets see... It was fantastic.

Ok, bye.

:roftl:

After a super-hiper-boring concert of Beck, everybody was incredibly excited and anxious to see Mika, as you can imagine.

*lights are off*

*turned my flashing heart on*

*intro of Relax*

*Mika appears*

Omg...it was so perfect. The lights, the outfit, Martin dressed as a clown,... AAAHHH!

Then, Big Girl. Sam was dressed as pink Big Girl! Freaking fantastic!!! God I love her!

The audience was dancing and jumping and screaming! Geez, I never thought there were som many people there to see Mika. Actually, I was a bit afraid of that, but it all went well! Perfect!!

Then the introduction to Billy Brown, IN PORTUGUESEEEEEE! Brilliant...He's so sweet!

We were like kids in a big party...

The whole show was fantastic. We had a little "singing competition" betweet the two sides of the audience! :naughty:

Lets see...what more?

Oh, during Love Today he took off the shirt and when he got dressed again, everyone was like "oooooh" (a disappointment "ooooh") and he said "ok, if you say so..." And got shirtless again! :naughty:

He didn't sing My Interpretation and Rain, but we had a "Relax" encore. The cover was the same, "I Just Can't Get Enough"...

I'm uploading the pics and videos, I'll post them later!

============

About the meet and greet, I prefer not to talk about it. I'm really disappointed about it all. They only let 5 people in, Mika didn't come outside,... After more than a half hour with the security guys making fun of us, the guy from the festival being a total j*rk, trying to send us home, saying that Mika was not there anymore, whan he was still there... You have no idea...

I'm happy for the girls who went in, but honestly, we were there in the name of the Portuguese Fan Club (and MFC too, since me, Juju and some others are also registered here) and only one person from the fan clubs got in, and noone was allowed to go there after.

I'm not mad at Mika, we don't even know whose fault it was but I'm really really disappointed. In every country people have the chance too meet him...except here... :thumbdown:

Oh Mary, I am so glad you enjoyed the concert! I know you have been looking forward to seeing Mika for the first time. I am sorry, though, that the M&G was such a huge disappointment. I can only imagine how gutted you must have felt. :(

Thanks for the pics & reports!! It´s a pity you didn´t have the chance to be with him. Hope you´ll have more luck next time!!

Great for Carlota, anyway! :wink2:

Liliana, i remember you from London! We were together on the 28th gig, i remember. Welcome to MFC!

Thanks for the pics & reports!! It´s a pity you didn´t have the chance to be with him. Hope you´ll have more luck next time!!

Great for Carlota, anyway! :wink2:

Liliana, i remember you from London! We were together on the 28th gig, i remember. Welcome to MFC!

I’m terrible to remember people's faces and names too! Sorry! :blink:

But i was so excited on that gig and so i don't remember anything besides Mika! :naughty::roftl:

Oh Mary, I am so glad you enjoyed the concert! I know you have been looking forward to seeing Mika for the first time. I am sorry, though, that the M&G was such a huge disappointment. I can only imagine how gutted you must have felt. :(

Yeah, I still am a bit sad, but now I know it was not Mika's fault, nor John's. John wanted to let everybody in, and the security guards said "only 5 people in each group"... Jerks!

Whatever. Mika looked me in the eyes during the concert (maybe because of the MFC flashing heart, I was the only one there that had one) and I'll dream of that until the next gig... Maybe he'll recognize me next time...or not! :blush-anim-cl:

But the gig was really great. I read in one review that it was probably one of the best gigs of the year. That makes me so happy, you have no idea. I thought people here didn't like Mika very much (it's a fact, portuguese people are a bit narrow-minded on some subjects).

But seeing the whole audience having a great (I mean really GREAT) time during the show brought happiness to my Mikafied heart! :wub2:

some small pics

68409565dv8.jpg

79437359bj2.jpg

17509453hy5.jpg

These are amazing pics!!!

Thanks to everyone for their reports, vids and pics!! Absolutely brilliant!!!

Is it just me or is it weird to see Mika in a non-fitted shirt :naughty:

Oh and I love Martin as a clown!! So cute!!

JuJu ! Já me lembrei de ti . . . Foste aquela que se perdeu de nós juntamente com a minha prima, não foi ?

People, I'm glad you've enjoyed our reports and . . . well . . . My amazing video singing 'Love me do' !

xD

thanks for reports, pics ans vids:thumb_yello:

special thanks for the vid of mika speaking portuguese!!!!!

i really love watching all these vids of mika speaking so many different languages! i think it's really sweet of him to learn more than a few words of the local language:wub2::wub2:

hahaha, don't go into the Mikagasmic last page then

*tries to refrain*

*sees your signature again* :sneaky2:

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!

Oi! Why do so many people have it now :tears: You caught me by surprise and I choked on my custard.

Look!

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx2xsjdS

By liliana

Yeah, the man know how to please his fans

:doh: What? But he's left that one flap hanging directly in the way!

More reviews and pics here!

http://diario.iol.pt/fotos.html?texto=mika

:-)

11534639400x400

400x40011534658

Loving all these fab reports and vids and pics....sounds like Portugal loved Mika!!!

cc46d335.jpg

c8f9aedc.jpg

6e4ae54c.jpg:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, Portugal loved Mika!

Altough the portuguese fan club tought they woldn't like him very much, everyone, even people who hated him loooooved the show! It was a great night, a great vibe too...:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the reports and pictures :wub2:

Carlotta - that is a lovely picture - I am so happy for you :thumb_yello:

Mary - sorry you were not in the first 5 - that must have been so disappointing.

I just wish they could sort things out a little better, but maybe at a festival

its a bit more difficult. I hope he remembers you, and your flashing heart!! :huglove:

JuJu ! Já me lembrei de ti . . . Foste aquela que se perdeu de nós juntamente com a minha prima, não foi ?

exactamente :bleh:

:doh: What? But he's left that one flap hanging directly in the way!

when they took that pic yes, but then he picked that one flap as well :naughty:

sorry i didn't post part 4...let's say i went to rest a bit...and slept about 19h hours straight :shocked:

going to have my lunch and then I'll post :bleh:

I still want to go to Madrid though...this festival opened my apetite :roftl:

exactamente :bleh:

when they took that pic yes, but then he picked that one flap as well :naughty:

sorry i didn't post part 4...let's say i went to rest a bit...and slept about 19h hours straight :shocked:

going to have my lunch and then I'll post :bleh:

I still want to go to Madrid though...this festival opened my apetite :roftl:

I want to go too! god :|