REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juju - lovely to see you posting!!!! :wub2:

Glad you decided to go to the gig!!!

like 30m before the bus went to Lisbon...I decided to go :bleh:

I took no camera or anything with me but still...I SAW HIM LIVE AGAIN *me still too excited* And Madrid wait for me...I'm bringing down the house :naughty::punk:

Oh my goodness!!! I've been out of town for a week, and I'm just now catching up on the past few gigs! Amazing...thank you to everyone who posted pics, vids, links, reviews, etc. Carlota, your pic with Mika is adorable, and I love the scarf he's wearing!!

:wub2:

sorry i didn't post part 4...let's say i went to rest a bit...and slept about 19h hours straight :shocked:

I still want to go to Madrid though...this festival opened my apetite :roftl:

Still waiting for the fourth part... :naughty:

And you have to go to Madrid, we need to meet again!! :wub2:

Words really can't express how happy I am that Mika's show has been so well received over there in Portugal :wub2:, by public and media alike. He is so good at shattering people's preconceptions isn't he.

I'm excited about going on holiday there now in a few weeks, I hope there'll still be a bit of a Mika buzz around..pity I didn't book my holidays for a few weeks earlier :naughty:

Thanks again to everyone for the reports, photos and links...gostei imenso!

More vids:

Love Today:

Lollipop:

Relax (encore)

@ Gatagordinha:

Exactly! I'm so damn proud of him! People who used to say he wasn't any good, he made bad music, etc, are now completely astonished with what happened that night! That makes me so happy, it brings tears to my eyes! :wub2:

Thank you girls for all the reports and pics, normalmente eu nem leio muito os reports mas li e adorei cada um que vcs escreveram, vcs vivenciaram o show de uma maneira única porque sabem que não é fácil ver um show do Mika, muita gente daqui do fórum já viu tanto show então os reports não são tão emocionantes quanto foi o de vocês, amigas portuguesas vendo um show do Mika pela primeira vez, estou muito feliz por vocês :wub2:

I'm sorry write so much in portuguese but it's something that I was needing to say to the girls from Portugal.

Thank you girls for all the reports and pics, normalmente eu nem leio muito os reports mas li e adorei cada um que vcs escreveram, vcs vivenciaram o show de uma maneira única porque sabem que não é fácil ver um show do Mika, muita gente daqui do fórum já viu tanto show então os reports não são tão emocionantes quanto foi o de vocês, amigas portuguesas vendo um show do Mika pela primeira vez, estou muito feliz por vocês :wub2:

I'm sorry write so much in portuguese but it's something that I was needing to say to the girls from Portugal.

Obrigada! Quer dizer eu só fiz do backstage, não sei se isso é para mim:roftl:

i'm learning spanish so i kind of understood what you've written but then i felt as if i was spying on you. sorry :wink2:

you're lucky there are only 20 pages, less than in the Amsterdam 3d :wink2: read them all, it's a great thread :wub2:

I will do :bleh: Although reading the first few pages I just realised I have already seen this thread :doh:

Obrigada! Quer dizer eu só fiz do backstage, não sei se isso é para mim:roftl:

O seu report foi o mais emocionante (afinal você foi a sortuda que conheceu o Mika :naughty:) mas adorei o report da Mary, Mafaaa e todas vocês, amei os videos da Lili, amei sua foto com o Mika, amei tudo :wub2:

O seu report foi o mais emocionante (afinal você foi a sortuda que conheceu o Mika :naughty:) mas adorei o report da Mary, Mafaaa e todas vocês, amei os videos da Lili, amei sua foto com o Mika, amei tudo :wub2:

Hehe, obrigadaa:blush-anim-cl:

I will do :bleh: Although reading the first few pages I just realised I have already seen this thread :doh:

lol, same things are happening to me lately. i say, too much Mika. it wasn't like that three weeks ago. oh well, i'll survive :naughty:

Obrigado !

But let's stop speaking Portuguese, it's too bad for people who dont understand it . We aren't in the Portuguese thread ! :wink2: ! I just don't wanna bother the people who dont understand portuguese . :thumb_yello:

Obrigado !

But let's stop speaking Portuguese, it's too bad for people who dont understand it . We aren't in the Portuguese thread ! :wink2: ! I just don't wanna bother the people who dont understand portuguese . :thumb_yello:

But I'm having fun trying to work out what you are talking about!:naughty:

:lmfao:

Should we talk more? xD

:roftl: Unfortunately I only understand a few words. I think I understood the press reports though, they seemed to say Mika was spectacular.

I have enjoyed reading all the reports from the Portuguese fans very much.:wub2:

:roftl: Unfortunately I only understand a few words. I think I understood the press reports though, they seemed to say Mika was spectacular.

I have enjoyed reading all the reports from the Portuguese fans very much.:wub2:

:bleh::bleh::bleh:

Thankss!

Yeah, most of the reporters loved Mika! everyone loved him!

Thank you . Or should I say "Muito obrigada" !

Do you want some portuguese words ?

Neste momento estou a sonhar com uma cama e com o Mika deitado nela . . . à minha espera . E atenção . . . eu não disse isto ! xD

Carlota ! Please ! Não traduzas ! :roftl: