REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Musilac: AIX-LES-BAINS (France)

Queenie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robie, i won't go to bed until i repare my stupid mistake , and i have a mission : have an autograph for a teen ager of 13...

Well take coffee, red bull , vitamine C ( a little bit of gin?)

@cassiopée : merci , tu peux aussi compter sur mon aide si tu viens en France l'année prochaine, pour la logistique.

Well: at Aix les bains, we didn't see the band after ( already gone?), and i was bluffed by the performance of Yael Naim: she made us sing like a choral , dividing the audience in 3 , every group had a part to sing" new soul"!

Robie, i won't go to bed until i repare my stupid mistake , and i have a mission : have an autograph for a teen ager of 13...

@cassiopée : merci , tu peux aussi compter sur mon aide si tu viens en France l'année prochaine, pour la logistique.

Well: at Aix les bains, we didn't see the band after ( already gone?), and i was bluffed by the performance of Yael Naim: she made us sing like a choral , dividing the audience in 3 , every group had a part to sing" new soul"!

I love Yael Naim! Didn't she sing "Singing in the rain" ? :bleh:

i feel for you lillibet... next madrid! you still have a chance!

too bad about the weather, looked like a fun place to be minus the rain!

(obviously!)

What, with holes in all the right places? :roftl:

But if he keeps throwing them into the audience, he'll lose them all very soon, ahha!

Fine form indeed...Thanks for the vid, it's a great one! The atmosphere :wub2:

I reckon he's got a job lot of braces, that's why he's throwing them out into the crowd,LOL!

Merci beaucoup! I'm really thinking about France or London...you should come to Montreal sometimes ;)

Some more pix :

IMG_2963_614x.jpg

I didn't understand what was happening when I first saw it :naughty:

I still don't understand it :blink::blink:

What, with holes in all the right places? :roftl:

LOL :roftl:

the pics are fantastic, thanks to those who took them! :punk:

It must be a photographer hired by Virgin Radio! :naughty::bleh:

I still don't understand it

Look below! :thumb_yello:

he's covering his eyes cause a lady is undressing...sam is taking her dark dress off and revealing her big girl costume...

he's a gentleman:thumb_yello:

or

he's not enjoying the show!:wink2:

Well, back home, i have slept 3 hours;

We waited since 11:30 am to 23:45 pm BUT we were all together on front row.

All have been said about this terrific weather , Mika was great , he could wear a shirt when it rains ( he didn't sing this song!);

So , we waited for him, it was 2:40 am i was completely wet , tired and i went back at the hotel.:blink:

BAD decision: 5 minutes later he came out with John , and the almost ten people who were here got autographs and pics: how can i be so stupid, i can't believe.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Hello to my italians friends , it was great to wait with you and share a bedroom at hotel "Beau Rivage"!!!

Photos will come by Dani or Mirti , i don't have a camera

That is my report"goes to cry and try to sleep , hope to forget this rain!!!":mf_rosetinted:

Too bad :thumbdown: but hopefully you'll get to see him next time :)

Wow! You're all looking for pics and there are any !

Well, looks like I'm the only one who knew, but this festival was associated to the same radio than for the Virgin Show, Virgin Radio.

Soooooooooooooo, they broadcast bits of gigs, there are interviews of the artists and...PICTURES !!!

http://www.virginradio.fr/festival/musilac/photos/301314/(img)/1/

there you go everyone!

Tks for reports, vids and the pics link!!

Oh I'm sorry for you Lillibet! Wish you'll meet him next time!!

Have put all pics from virginradio site (or almost all........ they are 56 instead of 60 but I can't see which ones are missing....:blink: ) here: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikafestivals/Aix-Les-Bains%20130708/?start=all

Tks for reports, vids and the pics link!!

Oh I'm sorry for you Lillibet! Wish you'll meet him next time!!

Have put all pics from virginradio site (or almost all........ they are 56 instead of 60 but I can't see which ones are missing....:blink: ) here: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh227/mari62_album/mikafestivals/Aix-Les-Bains%20130708/?start=all

Thanks for your hard work - lovely pictures!!!! :wub2:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6JsFHDkzE

A short, but nice video from SITM.

From 1:12 he's singing 'it's raining, it's pouring, it's raining, it's pouring.....stuck in the middle, stuck in the middle....it's raining, it's pouring, the old man in snoring, he went to bed and bumped his head...'!!!!!!!!

How amazing is that!!!!! :dance_man:

Oh thanks! This is really good quality :wub2::thumb_yello:

From 1:12 he's singing 'it's raining, it's pouring, it's raining, it's pouring.....stuck in the middle, stuck in the middle....it's raining, it's pouring, the old man in snoring, he went to bed and bumped his head...'!!!!!!!!

How I love improvising!

It's really great!

Hahaha that's so cool!!! :roftl:

I love that man!! :wub2:

That is great - I loved that video!!!! :wub2:

:roftl: that video is great :thumb_yello: love it when he does little bits like this in his gigs:thumb_yello:

thanks for all the fantastic pic's - he looks so great in red & i've said this loads of times, i just love him in jeans :wub2:

Part of Big Girl with a nice bit of braces :wub2:

Tks! very nice vids!! :wub2: