old celeb crushes

DarkLight

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's quite good seats though ! I had tix to the after-party at the Light Ultra Club and lemme tell ya... he looks 100 times hotter up close (but no I didn't get to meet him)

omg omg omg omg

You got to go? Lucky!! It would've been cool if you got to meet him.

I almost DIED of heart failure when he crowd dived in edinburgh and was 5 feet away from my face...

Hey you should know ! ... do you remember the aussie tv show E-street ?? Used to be on sky one here in the UK , me and my mum were mad on it , and had a crush on a bloke called Jack (i think) ... TAll , Dark , stubble , Buff .... remember at all ??

OG... you lucky thing!

Yeah, I know of it... Never watched it though... it was Home and Away only in my house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N8bGHtUGJU

Nothing to say ....... she was my world / is / was

RAGE!!!

Well My frist crush was Brendan Fraser! I was like 7 years old when I started to like him! And I still do! I fell in love when I saw him in George Of the Jungle!! and then The Mummy!

bf6.jpg

He is the sex in The Mummy....

So is Rachel Weisz! :das:

Taylor Hanson

t_hanson.jpg

TAY!!!

I was SOOOOO obsessed with Devon when I was a teenager lol !!! I thought he was SO cute in the final scene in Casper ! I use to watch it in slow mo... LOL !!!

I love it too... it actually reminds me of going to the movies with mum's friend and her kids... I had a crush on her oldest son and he looked a bit like Devon in that... except he had blue eyes...

actually' date=' he's more like:

[img']http://www.teenidols4you.com/thumb/Actors/vincent_larusso/vincent_larusso_07.jpg[/img]

That's Vincent Larusso... he palyed Adam Banks in The Mighty Ducks... seriously, my crush looked exactly like him in that movie...

Jonathan Brandis (RIP)

jonathan_brandis_1.jpg

Devon Sawa

devon_sawa_1190836968.jpg

Jonathan! :tears:

I loved him in Seaquest DSV... one of the reasons I watched that show!

ANd I love him in IT... He's so gorgeous...

And gotta love Devon... that's a hot photo...

Ville Valo (still find him haaawt, even with the huge amount of new tatoos he got since I was deeply in love with him! LOOL And he's definately the owner of one of the sexiest voices EVER!)

him.jpg

Ville :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I was so in love with him a couple of years ago, then totally forgot about HIM until this summer I was in Finland at Ruisrock and saw them live, they totally rocked and he was still sooooo gorgeous :wub2:

Ville :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I was so in love with him a couple of years ago, then totally forgot about HIM until this summer I was in Finland at Ruisrock and saw them live, they totally rocked and he was still sooooo gorgeous :wub2:

It's been 6 years since I last saw HIM live...It was my third time, and the one I liked the least, but I hope they return to Portugal soon, I'd love to see them again! :wub2:

My huge Celeb crushes are:

Johnny Depp, who doesn't love him?

l_d0bc609ef6b74859c1a21a6e5b5ff040.jpg

Mika cause he is so adorable.

yeaaaah.jpg

Heath Ledger, he was such an amazing actor and person. I will always love him. Rest In Peace.

Heath_Ledger-2.jpg

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGGY!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT??????

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE YOUR SIGGY!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT??????

Ahahaha' date=' thanks. I didn't make it. I found it on this community on Live Journal. It's like Batman Lulz. It's really a grand place. They make a bunch of funny marcos and gifs from the movies. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out. http://community.livejournal.com/batman_lulz

Ahahaha, thanks. I didn't make it. I found it on this community on Live Journal. It's like Batman Lulz. It's really a grand place. They make a bunch of funny marcos and gifs from the movies. Here is the link if you'd like to check it out. http://community.livejournal.com/batman_lulz

Wow! Thanks!! It's soooooooooo funny huhu

My first celeb crushes were Kirk Cameron from Growing Pants

left3.jpg

and Robert Downey Jr from Back to School and Chances Are, and still love him!

1.jpgRobert-Chances%20piano.jpg

And let's add to the list Bruce Willis, uh? *drools*

Bruce-Willis-Photograph-C11796808.jpeg

..and Jon Fratelli of course

l_3b187bc1e1593efb4f964281f5c64271.jpg

My huge Celeb crushes are:

Johnny Depp, who doesn't love him?

l_d0bc609ef6b74859c1a21a6e5b5ff040.jpg

Yeah, who doesn't?:wub2: