old celeb crushes

DarkLight

I was just thinking about old celeb crushes I used to have & was curious as to who you guys have/or still have a crysh on celeb wise

so here's just some of the one's I've had crushes on (or still do)

in no particular order

edward norton (actor) Edward_Norton-1.jpg

John Corbett (actor) john_corbett.jpg

Richard Madeley (my first crush when I was 2) here's a pic of him & his wife judy rich-and-judy-431x300.jpg

Stephen Mulhern (magician/presenter) 157_11_Stephen20NEW20IMAGE200320DEC.jpg

Darren Hayes (Singer/songwriter/musician)

r170370_639037.jpg

Derren Brown (Illusionist/author/artist) 270px-Derren-Brown2.jpg

this guy I'm still absolutely bonkers about he is just so sexy & is the most sweet gentleman I've ever met!! so far I've met him 14 times & every time has been wonderful! I've never seen a man so handsome or met a man so genuinely warm & decent & always polite & sweet he really is so adorable & amazingly sexy too! I'm honoured to have met him so many times & that I've had a chance to chat with him properly for half hour or more on some occasions & I'm honoured that he himself picked me this year to take part in his live show (he normally throws things like stuffed toys into the audience to pick people to take part but during one trick he picks 3 people from the front row to take part & he picked me, despite the fact i'd seen the show the night before & 3 times the year before)

he knows me by name now & is always so chatty with me I remember the 1st time I met him when everyone had gone but me Derren stayed chatting to me for ages & his driver said Derren we've gotta go & Derren was like yeah ok give us a minute & carried on talking to me, then a few moments later his driver shouted again Derren we've gotta go & Derren said yeah in a minute & he carried on talking to me, his driver called him about twice more & derren still said give us a minute then his driver shouted for about the 5th time Derren we really HAVE to go now & Derren said I'm sorry I really have to go now & then shook my hand said goodbye & walked to the car.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crikey I've not heared of him for ages (not that I was ever a fan mind you)

ha ha ha I fell deeply in love with him when I was 12 ..... and I still love him to this day! I even named my baby after him :naughty:

blimey!

Well I 'fell in love' with Derren nearly 5 years ago (when I was 18) & am still bonkers about him I haven't had a baby & have no intentions of having any but I did name a rabbit after him (I sadly no longer have the rabbit, we had to rehome him his parents & siblings due to my mum's severe chest infection that was making her asthma worse the dr said their hay & fur would make it worse)

I love Jose Theodore, who is a goaltender in the NHL. He played for my favorite team the Montreal Canadiens, then got traded to the Colorado Avalanche now he just got traded to the washigton Captials :(

theodore_79086.jpg

72465345.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193875DCB1DD8387ABBCD8F2B64B2D02A26A40A659CEC4C8CB6

2738354202.jpg

joses.jpg

im not really old just 17 but i have loved

Leonardo DiCaprio since i can remember, especially in titanic:wub2:

leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

TITANIC<<<333 That is my most favorite movie:) I was obsessed with it!

I got the movie on DVD for Christmas and i watched it 25 times from christmas until May, I love Titanic<3:wub2:

Who do I like???

Adam Clayton... *points to sig and avatar*

l_4b2a1578f040f79bda44264ca291adf4.jpg

He's such a gorgeous man... *sigh*

Bruce Campbell: Gorgeous and funny! (and yes, he's covered in fake blood!)

p4_w434_h_q80.jpg

Devon Sawa:

DevonSawa.jpg

Jonathon Taylor Thomas:

jtt.jpg

Elijah Wood:

tn2_elijah_wood_2.jpg

Paul McDermott:

Paul1.jpg

And Isaac Hanson...

050604hanson_isaac_1.jpg

And of course I love Bono... Who doesn't?

My last one was JC Chasez, still kind of have a soft spot for him, even bizarrely had a dream of him last night. Came right out of left field that did, wasn't even thinking about him!

The Depp. :wub2:

benny1.jpg

Seconded! Benny & Joon is probably my favourite Johnny Depp movie. :wub2: I've had a crush on Johnny since as long as I can remember! My mum likes him too :naughty:

When I was about 11 I was in love with Rich from 5ive. I don't wanna talk about it :mf_rosetinted:

Other then that a certain man named Daniel Francis Hawkins has my eternal love, but that goes without saying.

:lmfao: Funny thread.

Who said Derren Brown? Hmm yeah :das:

I don't know if you could call him a 'celebrity' :naughty: but my first crush when I was 11 was on the American jockey Steve Cauthen!!! :roftl:

1101780529_400.jpg

LMFAO I can't believe I have just owned up to that!

In my teenage years it was Moz:

MorrisseyOnGrass-785551.jpg

and now, apart from Mika (he goes without saying) it is the two guys in my siggie: Thom Yorke of Radiohead (I LOVE that man) and Renars Kaupers of Brainstorm.

*sigh* I have more crushes now than I ever had when I was young...hahaha!

:lmfao: Funny thread.

Who said Derren Brown? Hmm yeah :das:

I don't know if you could call him a 'celebrity' :naughty: but my first crush when I was 11 was on the American jockey Steve Cauthen!!! :roftl:

1101780529_400.jpg

LMFAO I can't believe I have just owned up to that!

In my teenage years it was Moz:

MorrisseyOnGrass-785551.jpg

and now, apart from Mika (he goes without saying) it is the two guys in my siggie: Thom Yorke of Radiohead (I LOVE that man) and Renars Kaupers of Brainstorm.

*sigh* I have more crushes now than I ever had when I was young...hahaha!

WTF!! I thought it was Bobby Crush when you were 5 years old!